This author's response time can be up to 2 business days.
Hello. User Blog does not work on my website. If a user wants to write a blog, only the shortcut “[besocial_frontend_form]” appears. Am I doing something wrong or is an extra plugin needed?
1) Make sure that “Besocial Features” plugin is uploaded and activated.
2) Make sure that you are using the latest version of the theme and Besocial Features plugin;
3) If you still have a question, you should use the contact form at the item support page; https://themeforest.net/item/besocial-buddypress-social-network-community-wordpress-theme/19514161/support
First, Im using you theme with great pleasure! But now I’ve a little challenge…
I need to display the first and last name of a member in the member list and member profile page instead of the wordpress display-name. I can’t figure out how? Is this a thing that must be achieve by editing the theme?
Yes, unfortunately you must edit the php files in “buddypress” folder in the theme. If you are not familiar with php, I suggest you to order a customization service from Envato Studio; https://studio.envato.com/explore/wordpress-customization
i have your theme installed, and on mobile i have a menu that has a submenu. When i click on it, it will expand the submenu option, but i cant click the top level menu item, it will only open or close the submenu.
Can you provide me with a fix for this?
You can see the same thing at our demo. I suggest you to add the same link to the submenu.
If you have any other question, please use the contact form at the item support page; https://themeforest.net/item/besocial-buddypress-social-network-community-wordpress-theme/19514161/support
The demo is dead.
Can I create a page like facebook from Besocial ?
Hello, i’m having problems with the theme. The menu on the mobile version is also not working.Thanks!
Unfortunately, I don’t see any purchase data at your profile. If you bought this theme ( https://themeforest.net/item/besocial-buddypress-social-network-community-wordpress-theme/19514161 ), please contact us via contact form at the item support page;
and add your purchase code to your message;
Please use the contact form at the item support page for your support queries; https://themeforest.net/item/besocial-buddypress-social-network-community-wordpress-theme/19514161/support
Hi there, a few presales questions:
1. Do you have the option for a sticky bottom bar with notification like facebook/twitter? If not, would it be possible with a developer?
2. Any issues making a PWA out of this? (add to homescreen, service workers, push notifications)
3. Do you know of any conflicts with Beaver Builder?
Hi, the new user registration email activation works great, except it does not actually enter the key it asks fr a valid key, so i just copied the key portion of the url and it works but thats not good for my users. Please help with a fix
1) Actually, your question is about BuddyPress itself, not about the theme. Following article may help you; https://codex.buddypress.org/emails/
2) Unfortunately, your item support has expired. So, if you have any other question, first of all you should renew your item support;
and contact us via contact form at the item support page;
I have a multilingual website using WPML. Is the Besocial theme compatible with WPML?
And will it be made compatible with BP 3.1?
1) Unfortunately, the theme is not tested with WPML plugin. So, there may be some compatibility issues.
2) Yes, the theme is compatible with BuddyPress 3.x
Any chance you will make it WPML compatibel? Social Network are not restricted to 1 language…
How do I disable (for all users) from activity posting directly on the site-wide activity stream? I would like all users on the community to post only on groups and forums, so there should be no way to post anything on profiles.
1) Unfortunately, it is not possible in BuddyPress. You can disable activity streams from BuddyPress components but this will disable group activity stream too.
2) If you have any other question, please use the contact form at the item support page;
How do I translate existing items in the left side menu, and other words in the theme.
1) There are language files in the theme and in Besocial plugins. You can use them to translate your website;
2) Unfortunately, your item support has expired;
So, if you have another question, you should renew your item support and contact us via contact form at the item support page;
Hi to update the theme, I only need to delete the theme and disable and delete the following 3 plugins: Besocial Features, Besocial Rating System, TML is that correct or do I need to remove any other plugin too?
Thanks for the support. (there is nothing in your documentation about this)
Yes, that’s correct. If you have any problem after updating the theme, please contact us via contact form at the item support page;
I would like to create a directory of psychologists and coaches. There will be two categories one for each. The categories will include listings. Each listing is like a resume with details about education, experience, specialisations, area of practice, locations of clinic and working hours for each clinic. Users should be able to submit a review for each listing.
I will need the experience, education and location fields to be repeater fields as in a user should be able to add as many of these options as they would like to add by clicking something like a + icon.
The resumes / listings should be searchable based on multiple criteria’s like location, education, specialisation…
Can I use this theme for my project?
how do i enable user blog
We replied to your email. Please contact us only via email for your support queries.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $23.50
Deliver better projects faster. Web, design & video assets
Unlimited downloads, from $16.50/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
25,000+ tutorials and 1,000+ courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work