This author's response time can be up to 2 business days.
Hi. I have found that this theme is breaking various drop down boxes used bu various plugins. I need this problem fixing as it’s a big issue.
It may related to Selectric plugin which is included in the theme. Upload the following plugin to your website, activate it and try again;
If you still need help, please contact us via contact form on the item support page. We only provide support through email;
Can users (topic starter and replies) submit images in forum?
Hi, yes they can.
Thanks for the reply. Also, I see users can upload images, image links and video links in groups. Is there a way for users to reply to a comment in groups with the option to upload images, image link or video link?
In the blog area, I see users can add a featured image. Can users also add other images as well when submitting a blog post? I do not see any other media options on blog page other than featured image. Thanks.
1) Unfortunately, no.
2) Yes, you can enable “Add Media” button for the front-end form from theme settings. It is disabled on the demo.
Hi – thank for for this theme!
I have a question about the icon menu – how can I add a top menu link to the Forum home/index? Screencap here: https://i.imgur.com/2dA4Kgu.jpg
p.s. My company did purchase the theme – I can provide the item purchase code if needed for support questions.
1) Unfortunately, there isn’t any setting for that. If you are familiar with php, you can edit “besocial/templates/iconmenu/forums-menu.php” file manually.
2) If you have any other question, please contact us via contact form on the item support page and add your purchase code to your message;
Hi, the new bbpress statistics are not there when I go to add the to a page, just buddypress as before.
Widgets are in Besocial Features plugin, so you should update the plugin too. To upgrade Besocial and the plugin to the latest version;
1) Activate any other theme
2) Delete the theme and Besocial Features plugin
3) Upload the latest zip file to your website
4) Activate the theme
5) You will see a message at your dashboard about required plugins. Upload and activate Besocial Features plugin as you did before.
will this remove any changes or settings? I am also using the child theme.
No, you will not lose any data. You can use the child theme as before.
Hi, Sadly I am not getting the live notifications working. I have enabled them in the backend and disabled some plugins that may cause an issue. Is there a plugin I need for this to work?
If you have any question, please contact us only via email. I replied to your e-mail.
Wow… As You may know i bought the theme 2 years ago for a project which never starts. but after these years i came back to see the updates and honestly, i surprised about new features. I have 2 question. What is the new feature live notification and what is the different between groups and forums?
1) Your site members receive realtime notifications (without refreshing the page) in the icon menu for private messages, friend requests, group invitations etc.;
2) BuddyPress and bbPress are two seperate plugins.
BuddyPress groups: https://codex.buddypress.org/administrator-guide/groups/
bbPress forums: https://codex.bbpress.org/step-by-step-guide-to-setting-up-a-bbpress-forum/
how to add a login form on the header like facebook
Sorry but this is not possible.
If you have any other question, please use the contact form on the item support page;
Hi, I have some presale questions:
Is there email notifications function in this theme?
Do users receive email notifications when someone replies to their post/comment, or when someone @mentions them? (please show screenshot is yes)
Does this theme come with ad management features?
Hello, I want a bigger logo double the size for Besocial theme. How can I do this?
Please contact us via contact form on the item support page and add your website link to your message;
your child theme is not working… i have to change the main theme in-order to work… can you help me with this? I’m helping a friend who bought your theme.
I’m having problems like somebody else with submenu’s not working. The menu on the mobile version is also not working for me. Please help. Thanks!
Hi, I replied to your email.
Thanks! Problem solved now and theme is exactly what I needed!
I’m glad to hear that. Have a nice day
How can I set up a member search box as in your demo?
1) Please look at the help documentation (Other Features->Member Search);
2) If you have any other question, please use the contact form at the item support page;
I was just about to go with another bp theme, and really by coincidence got here – and fell in love with this theme right away!!
It support rtl and everything is already setup and visually wonderful and clean [very important].
I need to know one important thing [from experience with themes]:
how much from the demo can I setup with the importer?
I really like the demo – does the import duplicates exactly what I see in the demo or I need to setup stuff like external plugins and placing of widgets?
I just want to know what does the demo import includes, and how much of a setup there will be to get to the functionality and visuals of the demo?
Thanks and keep up the good work – this is buddypress as it should be!
now I see in documentation I can import the whole site on a fresh wp installation – this is awesome! thank you.
2 questions please:
In the demo, when you create a blog you can’t preview it before sending to approval?
In group listing – I saw just ‘membership’ and ‘invitations’ tab. Isn’t there also a possibility to see public groups that you are not a member in them?
1) Yes, users can’t preview the post before sending to approval.
2) All public groups are displayed at Groups page;
1. I guess this is buddypress work? Isn’t it weird that someone sends a post for review, and can’t see how it will look like? If there was an error or something missing? he needs to wait for admin approval, and only then see that he needs to fix something, and send again to approval
[even after sending to admin, you can’t see your draft that was sent]
How can be ordered the groups in the “group carousel”?
1) You can only change “type” value to change the order of the items in the carousel. Screenshot; https://pasteboard.co/HlCKmNP.png
2) If you have any other question, please use the contact form at the support page; https://themeforest.net/item/besocial-buddypress-social-network-community-wordpress-theme/19514161/support
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $23.50
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
25,000+ tutorials and 1,000+ courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work