BigEvent Landing Page HTML Template
BigEvent is a landing page HTML template with customizable elements and additional pages that can be used for creating an event website.
Item Includes- Landing page with 2 hero options (image and video)
- Coming soon page with 2 color options (light and dark)
- 11 additional pages that might also be useful (sign in, sign up, blog, article page, contact us, faq, 404, etc.)
- 38 pages with various elements to mix and combine (countdown, counters, cards, testimonials, sliders, pricing, tabs, toggles, buttons, icons, etc.)
- 330 Yoline icons
- PSD files for a landing and 11 additional page templates, properly named and with editable layers
Features- Fully responsive
- Powerful grid
- Supports latest versions of web browsers for desktops, tablets, and mobiles
- Clean and clear HTML code with comments
- Great collection of elements and widgets
- All elements are customizable
- Sticky header
- Drop down menu with mega-menu option
- One-page navigation
- Blog template
- Video background (HTML and YouTube)
- OwlCarousel slider
- Customizable tabs with Isotope filter option
- Toggles and accordion
- Google maps plugin
- 330 custom icons
- Font Awesome icons
- Free Google fonts
- Responsive support
Please see the preview URL with the demo above to have a closer look at the template and all the features. Please note, that css and script files are minified in the demo version. The item for download will have a full uncompressed version of those files.
CompatibilityInternet Explorer 10+, Chrome 21+, Edge, Firefox 28+, Opera 15+, Safari 6.1+, Android browser 4.4+
Important NotesPlease note, BigEvent is only HTML/CSS, it is not a Wordpress or any other CMS theme. Also, it doesn’t include any scripts, that are needed for fully operational contact, subscription, login/logout forms. This is because various technologies might be used for them, depending on your preferences, hosting, etc.
PSD and HTML files in the package for download do not include images and video, those are used in demo preview only.
Stock Images and Video: Videohive, Pixabay
13.03.2017 / version 1.2.1
- Inverted header with text logo color issue fixed;
- Sticky header resize issue fixed;
- Full-width compact page title without breadcrumbs issue fixed;
- Minor clean up and fixes in styles.
16.02.2017 / version 1.2.0
- Google map script reviewed and first load issue fixed;
- Functions.js and gmap.js updated;
- Documentation updated.
10.02.2017 / version 1.1.0
- New: YouTube video could be used as a video background;
- New: Video background could be used for mobile devices using a special class;
- Minor cleanup and fixes in scripts and styles;
- Documentation updated.