I see Mobile version of bikez is not well optimized which as follows:
1. Unable to click on dots in preview.
2. while moving to an another page the loading icon can we replace it to anything interesting?
3. what about drop down FAQ Page?
Mobile Version Site Working fine : http://recordit.co/YGPtT5036j
We cannot verify your purchase code since you don’t have a buyer badge for your comment.
Kindly, confirm the purchase code via the right bottom form located @ http://themeforest.net/user/buddhathemes So that, we can move forward.
Regards., BuddhaThemes Support.
is there a featured product option? I can only see a featured collection section, but no featured product!
Kindly refer to the following video to add featured product – http://recordit.co/c7HNGm4iKF
If you are happy with our support, kindly rate us. Have a look at the video for the rating process. http://recordit.co/YqdTBuEJRm Hoping for a 5-star rating from your end
Love the theme.
Tho, I have the following issues:
1) Ask an expert pop up: Where can i change the content of it?
2) Contact form. How can i add a contact form to the page?
3) Whenever I click on a color on a product page, i would like it when the matching image would pop up on the left side.
As normally on ‘turbo theme’ would happen.
1) To edit the popup, Please go to your customizer > Theme Settings > Ask An Expert in Product Page > Edit the options. (Refer: https://prnt.sc/1azsces),
2) The contact form will be automatically created when you create the contact page, It cannot be created on the other pages,
3) Kindly reply with your store login details so that we can check, and let you know asap. Else create a staff account for this email id firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. Kindly send the details to email@example.com.
Might be a dumb question but I’m not able to view the demo as it’s PW protected. Is there another way to check out the demo site?
The carousel effect of “Lets Go Shopping” cannot be displayed properly on mobile devices. Can you solve this problem?
Kindly confirm your purchase code and send the related screenshots to support mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello dear, I purchased your theme thought that its working in Wordpress but unfortunately its for Shopify only and i never worked with Shopify, do you have the wordpress version?
Please check the below portfolio link and purchase any wordpress theme that will suit you and send us the purchase code, so that we can refund this shopify purchase.
Bikez – Bike Shop, Cycle Single Product Shopify Theme
I purchased this theme yesterday. I have installed it on my Shopify site, but I have a few questions.
1. When I installed the theme, the pages in the demo were not uploaded to my site. About Us, Contact Us, and Services page were missing. How can I install those pages?
2. Better yet, is there a way to load the theme so the exact copy of the demo is uploaded?
Thanks for using our theme!
1)You need to create a pages for about, service and contact etc. and assign the respective template file like page.about etc..
2)There will not be demo data option, you need use your own images and add menu list etc. Kindly send your store login details to the support mail email@example.com. We will help you ASAP!
How can the theme be configured so that customers can order the product directly on the home page without being taking to a new page?
Hi, Can use Quick view option https://prnt.sc/udk1gg to know further details: Kindly, Confirm your purchase code through the right bottom form located @ http://themeforest.net/user/designthemes . so that we can move forward. If you need your Purchase Code you may download it from your Theme Forest account > Downloads > choose the necessary product>Download>License certificate & purchase code. Kindly refer the following links for getting clear idea. http://support.wedesignthemes.com/knowledge-base/purchase-code-where-to-download/
I have not purchased yet. I am asking the question to see if I want to purchase.
Sure, You can.
Thank you for dropping me a kind note of congratulation.
On the product page, there is a green divider, can you please let me know how to change its color. Also, how do I change the adding on the footer as it has a lot of extra space and there is no option to reduce it.
thank you! A few more issues I’ve ran into:
1. Is there way to lessen the padding in the footer, it is quite large and I don’t know if it’s on purpose?
2. On the product page, for product theme 1, the product price is significantly far away from the “price” title. Is there a way to move thees closer?
3. I have been unable to get youtube videos to play either on the home page or on the product page. Can you please assist? The directions provided are not working.
Also, the overlay on the mobile version of the slider is black and there is no setting to change this. I know I’m the first purchase, so I’m probably just running into a few more kinks than expected.
Hi, spacing adjustment you need to edit in file or Kindly send your store login details to the support mail firstname.lastname@example.org . We will help you ASAP! For slider : https://prnt.sc/ubzrfc
Thank you MPIthemes for your wishes and appreciation.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Price is in US dollars and excludes tax
Millions of creative assets, unlimited downloads.
One low cost subscription. Cancel any time.
Effortless design and video. Made online by you.
Smart templates ready for any skill level.
We'd like to ask you a few questions to help improve ThemeForest.