Thank god I didn't subscribe to the additional technical support. The 6 months technical support that comes with regular license is useless. Theme is good, design is brilliant, but after sales support or the so called technical support is horrible. They'll ghost you, no matter how many tickets your raise. Your doubts, be it technical or normal, won't matter to them.
From past 15 days, I'm trying to get answer to these basic questions, and they don't seem to care.
Please answer these questions for the Bimber theme I recently purchased.
1) Can you please re-confirm if this theme is a one-time payment and not a yearly payment subscription?
2) Who is the original developer of theme Bimber? Is it Bringthepixel?
3) Is Bimber Google ad sense friendly?
4) WP Bakery is showing notifications to unlock premium support to receive automatic updates. What should I do? And do you provide premium WP Bakery Plugin? It doesn't show it as premium, will I be able to do all the edits through this plugin? I've also read that WP Bakery do not provide free plugin, then what type of plugin is this? Does it have all the full version features?
5) Since it's a single use license it cannot be used on multiple sites, but can I use it on multiple subdomains of the same site? [VERY IMPORTANT] It's required for any single product's (one website) 'Staging Site or Dev Environment Site." It should fall under single use because staging site is nothing but a safety parameter to avoid any mess up while publishing or amending any changes to the live site.
QUESTION 5 IS VERY IMPORTANT, NOT JUST FOR ME, BUT FOR ALL YOUR EXISTING AND FUTURE CUSTOMERS.
TRY BE A BIT PROFESSIONAL HERE.