Bizivit Kit is an all-new Business Services Elementor Template Kit which is more flexible and fashionable. In Bizivit Kit, we focus on the easiness for users, there is no obstacle and users can confidently create their own websites without any knowledge of coding. Bizivit Kit is made for: SEO, Creative Digital Agency, Apps, Marketing, Consulting, Start-Up, Tech Business, Financial Companies, Cyber Security Services Companies, Individual Providers, Digital Security Consulting, Cyber Security Agencies, Risk Compliance & IT Security, both Startup and Established Enterprises.
With ten-year experiences in developing WordPress themes, ThimPress creates a next level Elementor Template Kit which contains everything you need for your Business Services websites. In Bizivit Kit, we are trying to make the difference from all other templates. Our mission is to help your websites have as much conversions as possible.
- Flexible Page Layouts
- Unique Sections Templates
- Clean and Simple Style
- Fully Responsive for Desktop, Laptop, and Mobile
- Design of All Major WordPress Widgets
- Pixel Perfect Design
- Easy to Use and Customize
- 100% Fluid Responsive
- Fully Customizable Symbols
- SEO Friendly
- Free Google Fonts Used
- Extended Typography Sets
- Tested in Color Blindness Simulator
- Quick, Dedicated and Professional Support
- Main Demo
- Demo Marketing Agency
- Demo Professional Consulting
- 3 Header Style
- 3 Footer Style
- About Us
- Coming Soon
- Our Team
- Contact Page
- 404 Page
- Global Theme Style
- Single Post
- Blog Archives
- Single Shop
Used & Required Plugins
- ElementsKit Lite
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.