Please understand that every theme is first, and foremost a tool. Bizix, being a great tool, helps to speed up your work significantly. But it will not magically do all the optimization and other work that you as a website creator should do. All multipurpose WordPress themes get low scores in synthetic page speed tests. The more feature-rich a theme you use - the more is the negative impact on page speed scores. You can verify this statement by simply testing the Google Page speed score of other top-selling themes. All feature-rich themes have the "unused" code. And all sites built on feature-rich themes require optimization.
You can try the below tips to reduce page speed errors:
- Use the best image compression tool, or you can use online image compression ( e.g., compressjpeg.com ). For example, on the home page, you can compress maxresdefault.jpg 52kb to 25kb, growing-seedling-2200x700-opt.jpg 307kb to 153kb
- Use full-size images to get the benefit of WordPress auto-resize images. For example, on the home page portfolio section, you can use the default full-width image.
- Don't use slider revolution or disable on mobile devices because complicated sliders do not load fast enough on Mobile devices.
- Increase the memory of the hosting server to fix server response time errors.
- Dequeue font-awesome CSS file and create a custom font-awesome file.
Use the latest version of the theme because we regularly update the theme with speed improvement.
About the theme support, we already replied to your email on the same day. There was a communication gap when you asked the same query on our support forum. We explained to you all the details in the email.