BizReview is the best-selling directory theme on Themeforest Drupal theme category. It was also selected as a featured item by Themeforest review team. No hidden fee, no additional fees to unlock features. All are available as on the demo. It will let you create an interactive online directory portal with comprehensive searching, many map layers, attractive markers and many more …
The ultimate Drupal solution you need for your online directory website:
- 3 styles for Homepages: Default, Landing Page and Classic. If you need something familiar, choose the Classic style. If you need a more concurrent design, the Landing Page style is suitable. The Default one is the best of both.
- Powerful Map: based on Leaflet with 10+ map layers. Beautiful marker with FontAwesome Icon. Marker clustering is also included.
- Comprehensive Searching: using Facet Search with autocomplete feature, the searching is much more friendly and intuitive.
- Paypal integrated: using Drupal Commerce and Paypal module to enable submission purchase feature.
- Beaufitul Listing: An attractive listing page with a large banner image. Publishers have a great place to show off their businesses.
- Mark your business on Map: All listings are marked on the map with their addresses, easy to be located.
- Unlimited Categories: you can create any number of categories and subcategories. Expand your directory to any categories you want.
- Review system: users can vote for favorite busineeses and leave comments. It makes your website a community of reviewers and followers.
- Events & Deals: allow adding events to listings and search for events.
- 2 styles for Blog: Modern and Classic
- 8 predefined color schemes.
- RTL languages supported.
- Based on Bootstrap, the most popular CSS framework.
- Responsive Layout
- Using HTML5 and CSS3
- Install Profile with loaded demo data
- Ton of unique elements inherited from Bootstrap: Columns, Slider, Pricing, Buttons, Gallery, Team, Tabs, Toogles, Accordions, Typography, Pricing and Data Tables, Call to Action Buttons, Testimonials and many more.
- Search Engine Optimized
- Excellent user manual and professional theme support.
Notes: Due to licensing restrictions, demo images are not included in the files.
What customers say about BizReview
- Photodune: photodune.net
- Unsplash: unsplash.com
- Pixabay: pixabay.com
v1.13 - 1/16/2018: - Update Drupal to latest version 7.56 - Support homepage with only blocks v1.12 - 01/29/2017 - Update Drupal core to 7.53 - Update modules to latest versions - Add rule to bypass Paypal checkout when total = 0 v1.11 - 08/17/2016 - Update Drupal to 7.50 - Update modules to latest versions - Fix errors on Tag view - Fix Ongoing events mobile view v1.10 - 07/01/2016 - Update Drupal core to 7.44 - Update modules v1.9 - 04/21/2016 - Change Addressfield from text to full postal address - Implement geocoder, auto-convert address to location - Turn Location terms to auto-created. - Implement autosuggest for text search - Implement autosuggest for location filter - Map marker differentiators in search page. - Sort search by rating - Other minor fixes. v1.8 - 11/25/2015: - Update Drupal core and modules to latest versions - Update Bootstrap to 3.1 - Fix CSS with the new Bootstrap base theme v1.7 - 08/15/2015 - IE11 and iPhone icon fixes - Change "At" label of the event list to Font Awesome icon - Fix links on search results - Update modules and Drupal core to latest versions - Update CSS v.1.6 - 03/28/2015 - Implement new Facet Search - New Full source code installation v1.5 - 02/10/2015 - Update modules to latest versions - Fix embed form when creating events - Add view for news tags. - Update documentation v1.4 - 10/08/2014 - Introduce events and event search - Automatic backup schedule - Improvement on login: use email or username to login, login/registration redirect configurable. - Updated documentation v1.3 - 08/29/2014 - RTL support - Documentation updated: troubleshooting guide - CSS fixes: icon overlapping, search bar on 960px screen v1.2 - 08/08/2014 - Add contact form to listings - Support subcategories on each category page - Update modules