Thanks of lot!
Congratulations nice work. Good luck dude!!
this theme has a simple design and good look, good luck for sales
very nice design.. good luck!
Your BlackBird theme seems good. I’ve noticed that the navigation triangle button doesn’t appear on safari for idevice. Is it only on my device?
Hello now i’m testing on iPhone 4 and 5. All fine.
I should sell my idevice!
Congrats, buddy! Slim theme
Congratulations Wow, Awesome work, Good Luck bro
Thank you very much
Great theme! Good luck
Very professionnal design.
Anyway to have ‘like’ tag on portfolio preview , as long as next and previous arrows ?
Please send more details, unfortunately I don’t understand your question. Thank you.
i meant on prettybox…
Hi there -
Thanks for the lovely theme.
However, it seems we cannot get everything working as there are files missing from the download.
1. Love the http://blackbird.weblionmedia.com/ demo. But the following home page sliders are not working out of the box for us: 1, 2, 5, 10, 11 and 12.
Is their any data that needs to be imported or some code missing from the download?
2. The Item details mentioned Visual Composer. Is it available / integrated in the admin area, as we cannot see it anywhere?
I would be extremely grateful if you could help.
1. All these sliders were made with Revolution slider. The documentation is attached. Unfortunately, there doesn’t exists option to export the sliders.
2. This was my mistake that I added in description. I’m really sorry.
Thanks for your reply.
Visual Composer is not a problem. However, it would have been nice if you provided the data for importing the demo slides created with Revolution slider. Other themes provide this data. Your demo slides are so beautiful, it’s a shame we cannot use them.
By the way, Revolution Slider DOES have the ability to export…
1. Edit Slider
2. Open the Import/Export section if needed
3. Click the button Export Slider
Here you can download and import ready sliders:
Best regards, Weblionmedia
Having Problems making the template look like your demo template. I followed all your installation codes. The template doesn’t seem to be loading correctly. Looking for some help. I have uploaded all the XML files and Slider .txt files.
Here you can download and import ready sliders:
I have purchased and installed this theme, but it doesn´t look like the demo: the slider is different – it is on different place of page, the creation of sliders is also incomprehensible, the layout of this theme is not fullwidth, etc. I am frustrated, I want money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please find the slider documentation in the archive what you have downloaded from ThemeForest and make any slider, like in our demo or other.
I like the look. However, there are problems with the themes “engine”.
1. Portfolio pictures not showing when I change the title of the page. A magnifying glass shows that opens the image in a light box, but you can’t see them on the page. This occurs for all of the portfolio templates.
2. (Single column portfolio) When it’s named portfolio, the whole format of the page is nothing like it should be. The page is displayed like a posts page, but the portfolio items are mixed with posts. The portfolio items have a blank post date as well.
Please send here or contact me via our Profile page on ThemeForest and send your site url and the page urls to portfolio pages that you described in your question. Thank you.
Using home page layout 3 how do you link the slides to urls or interior pages?
The slider from this page http://blackbird.weblionmedia.com/z-home/z-home-page-style-3/ has no urls to links. Use Revolution Slider to use links to any pages.
A slider that doesn’t link? I like this slider, it’s styled nicely & Rev slider does not setup that way.
Unfortunately, this slider itself has no link feature.
Is there no way to implement that into the code so that the slider can link? Linking sliders is sort of standard now.
I have tested on my local server and added the link to the slide. Please, write me using the contact form in my profile. There I can send modified files.
I’m trying to send the modified files to your emails and I get with message “Restricted attachment”. Do you have another email?
Thank you very much! But I have another problem: i want to change height and padding of the “scrolled” header, but it is not i CSS! Screenshot is here: http://samolepky.gicz.cz/header-question.jpg
Please send another screenshot, this one is not understandable. Thank you.
Can we make sidebar wider, like 300px to add there 300×250 ads ?
Yes, this can be done in main css file. Don’t forgot about the responsive modes, for all sizes is need to change the css for sidebar and content.
Great theme btw. However, there are three things I need help with:
1. The color schemes don’t seem to be working and will always show up as the red theme.
2. When I go to the live preview/demo of the this theme on the buy page, I can change whether the header position is standard or fixed. I don’t see that option anywhere in theme options after I’ve installed the theme.
3. My logo height seems to be a little big for it’s relative position and it affects other details such as the phone number and email or it falls over the header. Is there a way to change the header height so I can fit my logo in it?
Thanks for your help in advanced!
1) To fix this issue, please optn the “functions.php” file and find this line:
$classes = 'custom-background';
and add this line after it:
if($blackbird_data['color_scheme']) $classes = 'theme_'.strtolower($blackbird_data['color_scheme']);
2) Header and footer styles you can find and change them under left menu “Theme Options > Header Options” and “Theme Options > Footer Options”, please see this screenshot http://d.pr/i/SXjh
3) I need the site URL to check. Please, write me using the contact form in my profile. There we could take a look to this closer, I will help you with this!
Hi I try to making home page layout but, how to remove the title page at homepage
In the page options for this page set “Hide” to “Page Title Section” option.
Awesome theme! I want to buy it, but I noticed that the pricing table doesn’t have the option to click to add to cart to buy and pay. Can I modify the theme to add that feature? If not, how else can I implement that feature into this theme? I would appreciate your help! Many thanks!
Hi. The pricing are for information. Of course you can install shopping cart plugins and to add the links to the buttons from the price lists.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $19.60