1. Login into your Themeforest account and go to downloads (Dashboad > downloads)
2. Download the theme into your computer
3. Install an FTP program (Filezilla is free)
4. Retrieve your FTP login information from your hosting admin panel and login into your hosting via FTP
5. unzip the item main file
6. Locate theme.zip (eg: blank.zip) and unzip it to get the directory blank
7. drag and drop blank folder into your FTP program with the destination: “YOUR_HOSTING_ROOT/YOUR_SUBDIRECTORY/wp-content/themes/”
8. FTP program will give a warning that there is an existing with the same directory name, choose replace all.
8. It will take varying from 15 to 30 minutes to replace all files. Once you done, navigate to Dashboard > Appearance, you’ll see the version of current theme.
9. You have to update Wi:Portfolio plugin to make changes on portfolio. Please unzip these plugins attached with the downloaded package from Themeforest and drag & drop to wp-content/plugins/ directory on your server.