Very clean theme. Good luck!
Great Looking Theme
Thanks, we appreciate it
tumblr style in wordpress. very good.
gotta love it!
Thanks for purchasing
Congratulations Wow, Awesome work, Good Luck bro
Nice minimalist style
Good luck with the sales!
will you release an rtl version ?
Yeah that’s the plan, I’ll put it at the top of the todo list for you and release it with the next update!
I am an author here and I need to publish my own blog in rtl but I don’t have any time to design or convert it to rtl, thanks for adding this to your to-do list, I am waiting for this.
Hey asalah, I just sent in the update which includes RTL support and some fixes, I’m guessing it’ll be accepted within a few hours
thanks, keep me updated, so I can purchase it after seeing the rtl preview
The new update is in, but I noticed a problem with the logo in the header just before I could cancel the update request, so I fixed it and sent in another one. Bliss v.1.02 is running in the live preview and you can see the RTL functionality by using the customizer in the left.
Bliss v1.02 is now the active download here on ThemeForest, stay safe in Egypt asalah!
Sorry I was busy last days, now I was ready to purchase it and I found your another blogging theme which satisfy my needs, I will purchase it now but I ask you please to add the tweets and facebook status posts to that theme (Keilir)
Wow dude! This theme is amazing. Minimal design with really good combination. Congratulations!
1 Question: This template has the option of feactured posts? It would be very useful. Certainly will be the cherry on the cake.
Hey meroviggiO, thanks for the kind words!
I’m not quite sure what you mean, there’s an option to add a sticky post like in the preview, which is always displayed at the top in the blog.
Do you mean a widget perhaps? That’s certainly not a bad idea, I’ll look into that even if that’s not what you meant !
Oh sorry, my english is not the best . To not post a link of another template here, send me an email and i’‘l send you back a image about what i’m talking: firstname.lastname@example.org
Just sent you an email
Hello, I could not make the photo appear in the author post
Hi nubiasouza, are you having trouble with the author widget? If you mean the author image, then wordpress uses images from Gravatar, you should make an account there, upload an image and use the same e-mail in your profile on your Wordpress page to make it appear beneath your posts.
Please let me know if this fixes your problem
Hello, i have a few question to the Theme Customization.
- If i check the checkbox “Check this to make your own color theme” there are no option to change the colors of the Theme, only Fonts are there.
- The “Continue reading…” Font and Background is white… if you Enable posts excerpt (post summary)
- Widget, Bluth Tabs; Is it possible to set a No. of Tags to show
- Widget, Bluth Instagram: Is it possible that the Widget is showing 2 pictures in Chrome / Mac? Safarie works fine!
- A List of the Fontello Icons should be cool in the documentation
Hi zuparino, thanks for a detailed comment! I will fix/add all of this and put it in an update tomorrow, I can also send you the update via e-mail so you don’t have to wait for it to get approved here on themeforest, send us an e-mail at email@example.com and I’ll let you know as soon as I finish up
Now i have installed v1.02 nothing changed since the last update!
1 If i check the checkbox “Check this to make your own color theme” there are no option to change the colors of the Theme, only Fonts “Name” are there. Is there a way to change the Font / Background Colors without to touch the CSS File?
2 So i can´t change the color of the “Continue reading…” Link if i Enable posts excerpt (post summary) ... default color is “Font and background !!!! Hover= Backgorund red…
3 Widgets: – Widget, Bluth Tabs; Is it possible to set a No. of Tags to show -
4 Widget, Bluth Instagram: Now is the Plugin showing 2 Instagram Pictures on Firefox / Chrome / Safari on a Mac…
5 manual excerpts. does not work…
6 Admin Panel does not work in Safari / Mac nothing happends if i click a tab firefox and Chrome are fine!
7 A list of the Fontello Icons shoudl be great!
8 bluthcodes_v1.0.zip is defect i could export the data with stuffit Expander but why is the file defect?
Have not got a reply to my mail to get the latest version so i hope to get an answer Thanks!
I’m terribly sorry, I was planning on releasing a v1.03 update but things kept on piling up and we decided that a v1.1 update would be better because of the content, I have already fixed the custom color problem and the fonts, I will try and finish it up tomorrow, test it fully and send it to you in e-mail immediately!
v1.1 is out and here’s what’s new from your list:
1. Check to make your color theme now works, and you can press the “Edit” button below the fonts to get a list of fonts and a live preview of it while your selecting it!
2. The Continue Reading color should now be relative to the color of the post-format, if you want to change the post format your can select a new color from the Posts & Pages page from Theme Options.
3. We added a number of tags to show in the Bluth Tab widget so you now have full control over it
4. We fixed the instagram glitch where it sometimes showed two images.
5. Manual Excerpts have been fixed
6. We fixed some jQuery bugs in the admin panel so it should work in all browsers now, let me know if it’s still a problem with Safari / Mac
7. We added a list of fontello icons in the documentation
8. We are working on the bluthcodes being corrupt, we are not sure why this is happening, we will fix this in a later update.
Hope you like it!
Best regards, Arnar
Hi Guys! Thanks for the great support!
I found severals new things sorry! (Tested on to different Mac`s: Chrome/ FF / Opera / Safari)
—1: Dropdown Navigation – No function!!!
– a: No dropdown
– b: Not clickable
– c: I am using Categories for the Menu the only Menu that is Clickable is a “Page” and without Sub-Menu
—2: The Fonts preview works fine!
- a: Is there a Option to change the Fontsize anywhere?
- b: Is there no option to change the Color of Body / Headline / Link / Hover?
—4: Widget, Bluth Tabs:
- a: Is it possible to sort the Tags “How many times a Tag was used?”
- b: Is there a way to control if the article picture or the Post-icon is shown? Because it shows only the one picture of 5 Aricles but everything is the same!
—5: Related Aricles: Is there a Option where you can change the picture that will appear on hover? Or to disable the hover and only show the aricle pictures? It is not interesting if there is the same author to see alway the same face and i don´t understand why on the last aricle the article picture is showend. It would be great to have option how many related aricles will be showed and which picture there will be used but now everything is thoroughly mixed ( Post Icons / Post Picture / Author Picture) Sorry for the confusing point but somehow it does not work properly yet!
—6: Wordpress Gallery: There a option that the pictures will open in a lightbox? There are no Advanced Link Settings section put “lightbox” in the CSS Class input field
—7: Is there a way to disable the Blog-Description without delete it in the main config of wordpress?
—8: Is there a Favicon option?
Featured Widget is great!
Thank you for the Fontello documentation list!
1. I can’t manifest this problem, could you give me a link to your webpage so I can identify it, this works on my side.
2. Currently there isn’t an option to change the font size, I’ll include this in a later update, along with color customization for the color of body and links. I actually fixed a bug in the version that is coming out later today (v1.1.1) that allows you to change the Post Header Font Color.
4. a) I’m not really sure, I’ll check on this and release it in later updates if I can access this information without going into too many database queries.
b) I’m not sure what you mean, it would be great if you could show me the link to your website so I can see this (you can e-mail it to me firstname.lastname@example.org, if you don’t want to put it here), it should always show the article’s image if it’s available, if there is no article then the fallback is the post-icon.
5. I can add an option to disable the hover, but it should always be pulling in the featured image of the article and if there is no featured image then it displays the authors avatar. I could make it an option to disable the hover if there is no featured image, so the same face won’t be showing up all the time And I can also add the option to define the number of related posts that’s no problem, but I’ll add that in v1.1.2 probably since I’m in a hurry to get the important fixes out
6. After I read this comment I added the feature, images from the Gallery will now open in lightbox if they are not linked to the attachment page. This will be available in the next (v1.11) update
7. I just added this feature and it’ll be available later today in v1.11!
8. I will release a favicon option in the update after today’s (v1.12)
Thank you for this detailed list, you have been extremely helpful in making Bliss a better theme, we really appreciate it!
Bliss v1.11 is out, you can get it right now
Is it possible to add a big slider or fixed foto at the top?
Yes, you can do that no problem, we put a space between the content and the header for ads, sliders or images. You can copy the slider shortcode or upload an image in the field and it’ll show up at the top
An excellent job. Good luck dude!
Thanks a lot!
Wonderful theme. I feel like I’m gonna take it for my blog for sure. Just got a couple of pre-sale questions if you don’t mind
a. does it have an image.php file to display attachments? I need that for commenting on single image files and to show exif data
b. does it support self hosted video and audio? is there an example of a read more button?
c. can a filter be applied to the featured images and galleries so they are in greyscale until hovered by the mouse? I think it is web-kit filter.
d. can pages have comments form?
e. can I remove author box in posts / related posts / next and previous post box?
f. can I change the accent color? make the bg a solid color? have a featured image for all kinds of posts?
g. last but not least, when I hover over the tags in the rightside bar, the social icons seem to “shiver”. is this part of the design or a bug?
Thanks in advance and I hope I haven’t asked for a lot.
best of regards,
BTW, regarding g. this happens only in Chrome.
That’s a large list! I love it! Here goes:
a. We haven’t implemented that into Bliss but that is a great idea and I just put it on my to-do list!
b. The Video and Audio is as powerful as the native Wordpress embed, we did however add an additional jQuery plug-in so you can embed a link to an .mp3 file and it’ll pick up on it, put it in the plug-in and display it in a player.
c. That’s not a part of the theme but I will also look at this functionality and see if it works well, we won’t implement something that only works in web-kit though.
d. They currently can not, but this is an easy implementation so you can expect this in later updates.
e. You can remove the Author Box and the Related Posts but there isn’t an option for the next/previous links, I added that to my to-do list as well
f. You can change the color of the background to anything you’d like, there is an option in the Theme Options where you can pick from Background Image/Pattern/Color
g. I can’t manifest this bug, are you using a Mac?
You added a bunch of things to my to-do list, which is great! Thank you so much for the feedback and I hope you purchase Bliss so we can hear from you again
Wohoo!!! Thanks a lot, Arnar. Your response is awesome
a. would be great to have image.php
b. wonderful functionality. perfect for me.
c. I can implement the filter myself. My question is if it’ possible to do that without side effects
d. comments on pages would be great (especially if these can be turned on/off from inside page composition in WP)
e. would be great if I could remove the next-prev box from theme options
f. wonderful to the power of 100
g. I’m using chrome on windows. The problem could be my stupid PC. just tried that on another one and it works fine. my bad
Now do you suggest I buy the theme now or wait till these are updated as I cannot implement the theme without the points mentioned (except the filter one)?
If you want to wait until your requirements are met then I can notify you when we release the v.1.1 update, I can either respond to this thread or you can e-mail us at email@example.com and I’ll send you a reply when it’s ready!
We’ll be releasing it in the next week and it has a bunch of additions, we’re very excited about it. You can also purchase Bliss right now and check the option to get notified when the theme is updated if you’re definitely going to purchase it any way.
Either way, I’ll notify you when your requests have been implemented
I’ll just wait till the 1.1 is out. Thanks a lot. And I would love to be notified then as well.
Ok, great I’ll let you know
The new update (v1.1) is in!
I didn’t find anything about adding image.php so I didn’t include it, I’m going to look better and test it better, there was some pressure on us to release this update so we had to take a decision to wait with some features to get out the important fixes. We also didn’t include the greyscale image-hover but that’s also still on the list, I would love that in my Theme-Options
We did however add page comments and you can now remove the author box, related posts and the next/previous post box as you recommended.
Hope you are okay with this, and I really hope you stay tuned because we are in for some really cool stuff with Bliss
Good job…. Good luck with sales
First of all, good job!
I would like to buy your theme but my iPhone and my iPad have both problems to open your Preview page. I tried different browsers but it is still not working. Is that a problem overall or did I something wrong? Other pages are working without a problem.
That’s really strange, we tested it on an iPad and it worked great, does visiting the demo directly work like here?
1. I have the following problem on my iPad:
Click ‘menu’ > Click ‘Page Layouts’ > Click ‘Featured Image’ but nothing is happening. I have no problems with my MacBook in this case.
2. iPhone issue:
Not working at all. I was sending the link to 3 ppl and no one could open it. crashes before you see the page.
I’ll definitely look into these issues and I’ll notify you as soon as this has been fixed! Thanks for pointing this out, we really appreciate your time
And, could you fix it?
I figured out the first problem though and I have already fixed it, it’ll be available in the next update, I can’t promise that number two will be in v1.1 because we’re trying to release it as soon as we can and this requires some investigation, but as soon as I’m done updating it to v1.1 I will fix this and release a minor update, but I’ll try to take a look at this before I put in the v1.1 update
Many thanks for pointing this out, we take this very seriously!
Best Regards, Arnar
I’m pretty confident we found the culprit and have fixed the problem, we released a v.1.1 update just now and it has the fix, I noticed the bug and fixed it and now I can browse in a few iPads I tested.
You can test it at the demo page. Hope it solves this problem, and I’d love it if you could report back as well
Thanks a bunch! Happy you like it, if there’s anything you need, just let us know! We are happy to help.
Good looking theme. I’m considering a purchase for the refresh of my food blog. Few questions…(Do you have a demo of the admin panel? If so, I can answer the following questions on my own).
1. Is the author widget completely customizable? Eg. is the picture taken from the users avatar?
2. Is the newsletter signup a shortcode? Can I place it in the sidebar or beneath a post?
3. Are there advertisement blocks built into the theme?
4. How are things like “you might also like” added below the post? Widgets? Can I add anything?
Hey Mike glad you like our theme!
We’ll be updating the demo page next week with an extensive preview of what you can customize in the theme, so for now I’ll answer your questions
1. The widget is completely customizable, you upload the author image yourself if you don’t want to use the same image, so more freedom.
2. The newsletter signup is just a widget for now, but that’s actually not a bad idea, I will look into how it could be best implemented as a shortcode. I will put this in a future update.
3. Yes, Bliss is ad supported, you can add html/shortcodes/custom images at various places throughout the theme.
4. The related posts are added relative to the tags in the post, you can add as many widgets as you like, are you asking if you can add anything to the related posts?
Nice theme but I seem to be having a few problems with manual excerpts. I have imported my existing blog of around 150 posts all of which have manual excerpts set. When I try to view them I get the “Continue Reading” link at the bottom of the excerpt as expected except that this is also displayed in Single Post view also… there is no way to view the full post??
Sorry for the late reply, I figured out the problem. I’ll fix it in the next update but in the meantime you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll send you the corrected file
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details