Blog Hive is a blog, magazine, news, and small shop Elementor template kit with a clean and modern design suitable for everyone who wants to share their stories about today’s ever-changing technology and the latest breaking news.
This Elementor template kit is suitable for blogging, news, newspaper, magazine, podcasting, vlog, and publishing. It uses SEO best practices, is fast-loading, and is easy to customize and set up. Blog Hive supports responsive Google Ads and AdSense.
Blog Hive is ready for the eCommerce website. This Elementor template kit will quickly help you build your WooCommerce shop and store it just in a few minutes. Blog Hive is fully functional and ready to be used on your existing WooCommerce shop.
Elementor Pro upgrade (purchase separately) is required for most templates and features (not included).
This is not a WordPress theme. Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
Blog Hive Template Features
- 24 fully Ready-to-use templates.
- 20 Blocks/Sections.
- 4 Home Page layouts.
- 2 Single Post layouts.
- eCommerce (WooCommerce) ready design.
- Lead Capture Popup.
- 7 Blog Posts Blocks.
- Beautiful Off Canvas Menu.
- Full color & typography customization.
- SEO-friendly design.
- No coding knowledge is required.
- Fully Responsive Layout.
- Cross-Browser Compatible.
Blog Hive Page Templates
- Home Page 1
- Home Page 2
- Home Page 3
- Home Page 4
- Blog Category
- Single Post Layout 1
- Single Post Layout 2
- Blog Default Archive
- Blog Other Archive (Tag, Date, etc.)
- Shop Category
- Single Product
- My Account/Login
- Purchase Summary
- Shop Order Tracking
- Single Vlog
- Image Gallery
- Search Results
- 404 Page
Blog Hive Blocks/Sections
- Subscription Popup
- Off Canvas Menu/Mobile Menu
- About Me
- Vlog Posts
- Testimonials Carousel
- Posts Carousel
- Posts Block 1
- Posts Block 2
- Posts Block 3
- Posts Block 4
- Posts Block 5
- Posts Block 6
- Posts Block 7
- Post Hero
- Category Box
- Feature Box
Required Plugins installed with kit
- Qi Addons For Elementor
- WooCommerce (for shop)
System Requirements to Install Elementor Kit
- The memory limit hosting server should be 512 MB
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater OR MariaDB version 10.0 or greater
- PHP 7 or greater with PHPZip extension enabled
- Wordpres 6 or greater
- Modern browsers such as Chrome or Firefox
- For more info, kindly visit this Guide: https://elementor.com/help/requirements/.
How to Use Template Kits
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file, and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click Import on the Global Kit Styles first.
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at the lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide the page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access the My Templates tab, and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
- If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
- Detailed Guide: How to use the Envato Elements WordPress Plugin to Install Elementor Template Kit
- For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in the WordPress menu.
How to Setup Sidebar
- Import the Sidebar block and customize it.
- Edit the template where the sidebar appears (such as Single Post, Archive page, or Blog under Theme Builder)
- Click on the Template element in the sidebar area and make sure your Sidebar block is selected.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own. Blog Content is not included – you will need to add a few posts to WordPress before post content will appear in templates.