Bone is a minimal & clean responsive WordPress theme best suited for blog or magazine sites that deliver curated news and stories about Technology, Business, Art, Culture, etc. It can also be used as a personal blog to share your own stories and ideas.
All the headers, featured sections and content layouts in the demos can be combined freely with each other using the theme’s settings panel.
This is the Bone theme with Woocommerce compatibility. If you don’t need WooCommerce features, purchase Bone theme without Woocommerce compatibility here: https://themeforest.net/item/bone-minimal-clean-wordpress-blog-theme/20903092
Article page designs:
- 4 Site header layouts.
- 6 Featured block designs.
- 7 Article page designs.
- 7 Content listing designs.
- Smart Sticky Menu – This sticky menu only show up when user start to scroll up.
- Smart Sticky Sidebar – Main sidebar floating as user scroll down the page.
- Multiple pagination: Standard pagination, AJAX loading, Infinity scroll, Next & Previous.
Social and SEO Optimized:
- Facebook OpenGraph meta tags.
- Google authorship.
- Schema.org markup for Google Rich Snippets support.
- Gutenberg compatible.
- Post Formats support (video, audio, gallery, image, link, quote).
- Over 800 Google Web Fonts to choose from.
- Font Awesome icon pack.
- Powerful Theme Options.
Custom Designed Widgets:
- Latest Posts.
- Popular Posts.
- Review Posts.
- Posts Slider.
- Built-in Related Posts based on tags and categories.
- Built-in Review System.
- Custom Author page.
- Extensive Theme Documentation.
- Sample data included.
- .pot file included.
- Child Theme included.
To meet Envato’s new standards for WordPress theme, there are some major changes in theme’s functions since version 3.0.0. Keep this in mind if you’re upgrading from older version.
v3.2.0 – 21/11/2019
FixedClicking on sub menu items won’t take you to the URL.
ImprovedImprove styling of featured blocks and many elements.
AddedAdd a large thumbnail size to use on full-width background elements. Therefore a run of thumbnails regenerate tool is required to create correct thumbnail size.
v3.1.0 – 09/10/2019
FixedZoom on search field on iOS.
ImprovedParent menu item with an empty URL now can be clicked on to open its sub menu.
ImprovedPrevent being able to scroll the site when off-canvas menu is opened (Android and iOS 13+).