The #1 selling WordPress theme for every travel agency, tour & cruise operators, hotels, villas, apartments, resorts, rent a car and others working in tourism.
The Book Your Travel WordPress theme has kick-started a revolution in WordPress travel themes and is directly responsible for drastic improvement of the tourism niche – with several thousands satisfied buyers, we can say that our customers agree.
This fully responsive WordPress theme was designed and developed specifically for travel agencies , tour operators, cruise operators, car hire companies and others in the tourism niche. A fully translatable theme, Book Your Travel boasts features such as a powerful and completely integrated booking system, an availability checker, advanced search filtering, front-end management for partners, review system and much more.
* Built-in payment processing gateways: Stripe, PayPal, Direct Bank Transfer, Checks and Cash on Delivery. Additional payment gateways can be found here. Prices range from 0,00 to 199,00 USD.
Join the Book Your Travel Community!
Other theme features
- Smart templates
- Useful custom widgets
- Advanced theme options
- 100% Responsive
- Clean & beautiful design
- Translation & WPML ready
- Built-in RTL languages support
- SEO optimized
- Contact Form 7 support
- MailChimp and MailPoet newsletter subscription
- Slider Revolution included
- Mega Menu
- Unlimited sidebars & widgets
Your site will always look sharp and utilize 100% of the screen on every device. BookYourTravel also features an adaptive navigation menu on smaller screen sizes.
BookYourTravel theme is easy to set up and comes with predefined demo content. This allows you to quickly set your website up to match our demo. No more pain with building your new website from scratch.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZED
BookYourTravel was built from scratch on W3C valid and semantic HTML5 code with best SEO practices in mind, which allows search engines to easily index the content of your website. The code is clean and strictly adheres to WordPress standards.
9 beautiful color schemes are included and are ready to be used. You can switch between them from Theme Options in the admin panel.
BUILT IN RTL SUPPORT
BookYourTravel supports RTL (Right-to-Left) languages with no extra coding required. A RTL stylesheet is build directly into the theme and you can enable it with one click in Theme Options.
BookYourTravel theme includes all necessary files in order to be translated in the language of your choice. It is also compatible with the WPML plugin.
FULLY WORKING RESERVATION AND BOOKING SYSTEM
A powerful booking system has been developed especially for this theme. It includes an advanced search, availability checker, special search results with advanced filtering and more. Bookings can be created by users on the website or by admin in the dashboard. The system will always deduct items correctly.
You have the option to choose, whether you want to use the full booking system with payments or use only the reservation system with no payments and manual booking confirmation. There is also an inquiry form provided for each accommodation/car rental/cruise/tour, for users to contact the respective managers directly. It can be hidden as-well.
ADVANCED PRICING OPTIONS
Pricing per person, child, room, cabin or group. Daily, weekend, weekly and monthly pricing. Minimum and Maximum day stays, specific allowed check-in and check-out days of the week for stay… BookYourTravel has it all.
You can also create unlimited extra items that act as surcharges such as all-inclusive, Wi-Fi, insurance, cribs, baby seats and assign them to accommodation type(s), tour type(s), cruise types(s) and/or car type(s). These are not pre-defined which means that you can create everything you need.
Per each item, you can define whether it is priced per person or unit and per day or per stay. These items are then added to the bill at the booking process.
FRONT-END USER REVIEWS
Users can leave reviews after they complete a reservation. Admin can also insert them from the dashboard. The system calculates the score and displays it as user rating. Reviews can also be disabled from the Theme Options. You can create as many parameters to be reviewed as you want with our dynamic fields builder.
USER ACCOUNT AREA
BookYourTravel theme includes custom register, login, forgotten password pages and a front-end platform for users to easily change their user data and see their past bookings and reviews.
A designated area for your partners is also provided. It consists of a custom registration page and a front-end platform for partners to easily create and manage accommodations, cruises, tours and car rentals. They can also manage availability, schedules and pricing. As admin you have the option to restrict immediate publishing and hold partner generated content for review.
DYNAMIC TABS AND FIELDS BUILDER
Each accommodation / car rental / cruise / tour / location data type has its own tabs and fields builder in Theme Options. Here you can build your own tabs that are displayed on single accommodation, car rental, cruise, location or tour page. You can also create your own review parameters. Use simple drag and drop for ordering and positioning.
CUSTOM INQURY AND BOOKING FORMS
Now you can also easily create your own fields from the admin panel. You can also hide specific inquiry forms when needed.
AMAZING ADMIN AREA
Countless logically organized and structured Theme Options offer you convenient tools. Powerful yet easy to use for beginners and pros alike.
For several page templates additional configuration options will appear, after you publish the page, where you can easily fine tune your content to the last detail.
CONTACT FORM 7 SUPPORT
With Contact Form 7 you can easily create and manage multiple contact forms, plus you can customize the forms and the mail contents flexibly from the admin panel.
BookYourTravel comes bundled with the very popular Slider Revolution plugin for you to create a responsive (mobile friendly) or fullwidth slider with must-see-effects with all content always readable by search engines. You can customize this slider with a convenient drag&drop backend to suit your needs. This plugin features tons of unique transition effects, an image preloader, video embedding, autoplay that stops on user interaction and lots of other easy to set options to create your own effects. A $19 value – yours free.
The homepage is fully widgetized. This means that there is one template with unlimited layout possibilities. Sidebars, widgets, lists, you name it and all with a simple drag and drop populated from the WordPress Widgets area.
10 custom useful widgets are included and can be used throughout the site. These widgets are:
BookYourTravel – Accommodation List
You can choose how many accommodations you want to display in this widget, how many accommodations you want to display per row, what do you want to sort them by (Title, ID, Random, Publish Date, Comment Count), define whether you want to show only featured accommodations, filter by accommodation type(s), such as apartments, villas, hotels etc. and accommodation tag(s) such as beachfront, family, wellness etc if you want to fine-tune the content. You can also set the display mode: card view is used for content areas and small mode for sidebar areas.
BookYourTravel – Car Rental List
You can choose how many car rentals you want to display in this widget, how many car rentals you want to display per row, what do you want to sort them by (Title, ID, Random, Publish Date, Comment Count), define whether you want to show only featured car rentals, filter by rental type(s), such as economy, mini, sedan etc. and car rental tag(s) such as city, electric, luxury etc if you want to fine-tune the content. You can also set the display mode: card view is used for content areas and small mode for sidebar areas.
BookYourTravel – Cruise List
You can choose how many cruises do you want to display in this widget, how many cruises do you want to display per row, what do you want to sort them by (Title, ID, Random, Publish Date, Comment Count), define whether you want to show only featured cruises, select cruise type(s), such as family, senior, luxury etc. and cruise tag(s) such as adventure, family, last-minute etc. if you want to fine-tune the content. You can also set the display mode: card view is used for content areas and small mode for sidebar areas.
BookYourTravel – Tour List
You can choose how many tours you want to display in this widget, how many tours do you want to display per row, what do you want to sort them by (Title, ID, Random, Publish Date, Comment Count), define whether you want to show only featured tours, select tour type(s), such as city, daily, weekly etc. and tour tag(s) such as adrenaline, history, nature etc. if you want to fine-tune the content. You can also set the display mode: card view is used for content areas and small mode for sidebar areas.
BookYourTravel – Location List
You can choose how many locations do you want to display in this widget, how many locations do you want to display per row, what do you want to sort them by (Title, ID, Random, Publish Date, Comment Count) and define whether you want to show only featured locations. You can also set the display mode, card view is used for content areas and small mode for sidebar areas.
BookYourTravel – Post List
You can choose how many locations you want to display in this widget, how many locations do you want to display per row, what do you want to sort them by (Title, ID, Random, Publish Date, Comment Count) and define whether you want to show only featured locations. You can also set the display mode: card view is used for content areas and small mode for sidebar areas.
BookYourTravel – Search
An advanced search form that can be used on the home page or elsewhere for filtering the search results page. Advanced search parameters are editable. You can select what general search filters do you want to show (What, Where, When, Price range, Rating, Stars), make catered / self-catered accommodations / car rentals / cruises / tours searchable, define whether to make accommodation / car rental / cruise / tour types visible, change all default text and more.
BookYourTravel – Address Widget
Here you can insert a title, your company name, address, phone number and email address.
BookYourTravel – Social Widget
Linking to your social media profiles has never been easier. Insert your Facebook & Twitter IDs, add URLs to your Youtube, LinkedIn, GooglePlus, Vimeo, Pinterest,Skype, Whatsapp and Instagram profiles and RSS feed and you will be fully connected.
BookYourTravel – Home Feature Widget
A set of boxes that stand out for displaying additional content on the home page or elsewhere. They are perfect for listing services, information about the website/company, contact etc.
UNLIMITED SIDEBARS AND WIDGETS
On every page you can choose whether you want to display left sidebar, right sidebar, both sidebars or none. You can assign any number of widgets to each sidebar.
BookYourTravel theme supports MailChimp and MailPoet plugins for you to connect your website with your email marketing campaigns.
You can use a flexible mega menu plugin to beautifully display your menus. You can edit fonts, colors, backgrounds etc. and easily add your custom content and widgets.
An extensive documentation is provided, online and offline. Facing a problem? No worries, when you purchase a copy of BookYourTravel, you also gain access to 5 star customer support and free updates for life!
A note on imagery: The sample images viewed in the live preview are for demo purposes only and are not included with your purchase. They’re replaced with blanks so you can easily replace the images with yours.
- Patterns from www.subtlepatterns.com
- Options Framework
- Reusable Custom WordPress Meta Boxes
- Front end upload built by reusing parts of code from Front end uploader
- Updated Slider Revolution
- Fixed WooCommerce 3.0.1 incompatibility when adding bookings from Admin. - Fixed search bug that occurred when accommodation vacancy dates were split into segments. - Fixed issue with breadcrumbs that sometimes displayed the wrong post title.
- Fixed monthly booking unable to select end date when April 1 or February 1 is selected as start date. - Fixed longstanding issue of theme options tabs/fields not saving well if order is rearranged. - Implemented compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0
- allow editor role access to BYT admin screens - removed 4 month limit for accommodation admin booking entry - fixed date validation in frontend submit forms. - accommodation min price fix
- fixed cruise calendar schedule bug. - fixed delete tour booking bug. - fixed tag and type human friendly urls. - location slider fix. - updated Slider Revolution - print css - tour and cruise pricing issue fix for when 1 person is allowed on tour. - fixed unable to select serialized options to export in theme options. - fixed review form translation issue. - fixed extra item price per person,day bug - fixed google map zoom problem for infobox - fixed nested locations paging issue - fixed disabled cabin types in frontend submit bug. - fixed pending role issue with user accommodation. - fixed review score discrepancy on user account page. - fixed summary date display for monthly accommodation rentals. - fixed month change issue for accommodation vacancy where end dates were restricted after 4 months. - fixed duplicated searchsubmit keyword in pager. - removed deprecated mysql_real_escape_string calls - fixed min price issue for cruises and tours when one-off type is used. - fixed taxonomy.php template to include location tags - fixed ie/safary datepicker bug for search widget - added image alt tags to galleries.
- Click on booking form, inquiry and review button, slides screen up appropriately. - Allow for multiple products (bookyourtravel) to be added to the WooCommerce cart at the same time. - Fix for 0 being treated as blank string in some php configurations. - removed deprecated call mysql_escape_string and replaced with mysql_real_escape_string. - fixed N/A end date bug in frontend schedule editor for repeated tour and cruise type schedules. - pager fix (query var) - corrected column layout for taxonomy.php - WooCommerce booking form (checkout) fields can now be correctly renamed. - fixed is featured location list bug. - WooCommerce order details and emails contain extra booking field info now. - disallow booking of same exact room/accommodation, or tour, or cruise, or car rental within same cart, but allow variations. - tab content hidden if tab is hidden in all single views. - updated Slider Revolution - fixed color schemes for error pages - blog index sidebar positioning fix. - fixed issue with overlapping vacancies not showing correct price. - various minor css styling adjusted
- frontend submit check if 0 converted to '' in ajax and fix. - checkout fix for non-bookyourtravel product purchases (WooCommerce). - fix car rental booking bug. - display car rental extra fields in same manner as other car rental fields on single car rental. - fixed room list responsive css - fixed footer menu responsive css - fixed WPML css - allow shortcodes to be used in extra item descriptions - added wp_mail debug ability - when dynamic menu is used for sidebar inner-nav element, fixed active class so that first item in menu is not always marked as active. - fixed frontend submit checkbox once checked not being saved as unchecked. - user content list bookings pages (partner) now show customer name, email, date of creation as well. - tags in sidebars of car rentals, tours, cruises and accommodations are now linked to tag archives.
- Fixed missing tour type helper code.
- Multiple login and register pages fix. - Fix for contact page google maps api key. - Fixed cruises review totals sync issue. - WPML compatibility fixes.
- location tour, cruise, car rental, accommodation count fix. - version upgrade fix. - fixed url issue with login/register/reset page on certain servers. - upgraded tgm plugin activation plugin to 2.6.1
- taxonomy.php archive page now also handles facilities. - location search for tours and cruises meta serialization bug fix.
- fixed WooCommerce Multilingual cart total 0 incompatibility. - allow content to be displayed above current content of user account page (including shortcodes like the [woocommerce_my_account] shortcode. - fixed car rental booking bug where booked dates were ignored in certain scenarios. - fixed wrong use of tour_list_show_featured_only variable in page tour list template. - fixed wrong spelling of "Do you want to now show..." to "Do you want to not show..." in custom post type list templates. - fixed tour search results sort by price issue. - allow h1,h2,h3,h4 in extra fields. - search results now keep search location query string parameter when sorting search results. - improved query performance across theme by using postmeta fields. - added taxonomy archive template for custom types and tags so now pages like ?acc_tag=beachfront can be accessed from tag cloud. - fixed frontend tour schedule list that wasn't showing when only tours were enabled. - filter by rating fixed for tours, cruises and accommodations. - allowed target attribute for anchor tags in metabox fields. - localized keywords "Back up" in comments.php - fixed sort by price for cruises and tours. - resolved issues with dashboard access and ssl - fields marked as required in Theme options -> Booking forms are now required in WooCommerce checkout as well. - enabled tags taxonomy for locations, location lists and location widgets. - accommodations, tours, car rentals, cruises marked as "Is reservation only" are no longer subject to checks against woo status. Instead, their bookings are considered as booked immediately. - admin can now specify where to redirect a login page via login page meta boxes. This way admin can create one login page for partners and another for regular customers and redirect each to a different page. - allow for creation of compulsory/required extra items so that admin can specify an extra item like tourist tax. - fixed tour and cruise end of month not selectable bug. - admins now have control over what is shown in the user and partner user pages left menu via two new menus that are available to be created in Appearance -> Menus. They are User Account Menu and Partner Account Menu. - partners can now view lists of bookings made against their properties in the front end. - partners can now delete vacancies and schedules of their properties in the front end. - slider Revolution upgrade
- Allowed for translation of dynamically created fields (from theme options) for booking forms, inquiry forms and review items via WPML string translation. - Sidebar selection for pages was hidden (bug) when WooCommerce was disabled. Fixed. - Fixed search sort issues in other languages when WPML is used. - Fixed timezone issue with accommodation dates. - Fixed dropdown selection and people count reset when reset button is clicked on accommodation booking screen. - Search widget no longer allows search for past dates. - using date_i18n instead of date when outputting dates to screen for better internationalization. - Fixed rtl setting for lightSlider gallery for accommodations, cruises, car rentals, tours and locations. - Fixed various minor styling issues - Added default BookYourTravel Mega menu theme. - Updated slider Revolution
- Fixed permissions oversight in frontend submit - Show correct locations in tour item and tour sidebar - Readded missing keywords to language file - Fixed date format issue for vacancy editing in frontend for non-english languages - Fixed changing of labels of default fields and tabs without affecting ids of the same - Checked for is_wp_error when taxonomy terms are used as filters in list pages - Fixed issue of wrong price on overlap days when accommodations overlap
- Fixed vacancy fields not showing datepicker in frontend submit vacancy editor. - Fixed issue where woo statuses set in Theme options -> WooCommerce integration were not properly being taken in account when checking whether bookings are available. To make sure only the right bookings are considered "completed" go to Theme options -> WooCommerce integration and selected the statuses you want to use. - Added widgets sample import - Updated documentation
- Upgraded RevSlider plugin to version 5.2 - Removed condition that excerpt be set for locations to show in single tour and cruise Locations tab. - Enabled rich text editor for tour, location and car rental extra fields in admin - Resolved WPML incompatibility issue in vacancy admin - Fixed issue with daily vs weekly accommodations
- Allowed extra items to be assigned to tags as well as types (for all custom post types) - Fixed frontend submit content escaping of ' " etc with backslashes using wp_unslash - Fixed vacancy and schedule filtering in admin by dropdown filter - Fixed weekly rent type functionality - Fixed tour count display in location items - Fixed css tour heading alignment
Major features added:
- Added new Extra items custom post type that is usable by all custom post types. Admin can now configure extra items to be bookable together with cruises, tours, car rentals and accommodations (e.g. cleaning costs, child seat, full catering etc). - Added frontend management for tours and tour schedules - Added frontend management for cruises, cabin types and cruise schedules - Added frontend management for car rentals - Added dropzone.js support to frontend submit so that multiple files can be uploaded and properly edited/changed - Added rent type property for accommodations so that accommodations can be rented on a daily, weekly or monthly basis - Added multiple location support to tours - Improved frontend booking interface for all custom post types - Improved WooCommerce integration - one WooCommerce product for each custom post type - Improved WooCommerce integration - user is immediately directed to WooCommerce cart after selecting dates etc - no need to fill in booking form twice - Added dynamic editing of booking forms via Theme options - reflected in WooCommerce as well - Added dynamic editing of inquiry forms via Theme options - Improved backend schedule, vacancy, booking management - Bookings added via backend now immediately also create WooCommerce orders - Added multiple days of week repeating tour type support - Added gallery support for each room type. Gallery loaded using prettyphoto plugin in single accommodation view when user clicks on room type image.
Other features added
- Changed self-catered to disabled room types field to better clarify the distinction between accommodations with room types and without - Added Hide inquiry form field to all custom post types to completely hide inquiry form feature in right sidebar regardless of whether contact email is set or not - Added "price from" to right sidebar of accommodations, tours, cruises - Added allowed checkin and checkout day fields to accommodations so that you can restrict bookings to specific days of the week - say saturday to saturday. - Added maximum days stay restriction to accommodations - Added minimum adult and child count restriction to accommodations - Fixed tour child and adult dropdown issues in front end - Single post type slider speed can now be controlled from Theme options - Fixed lockout from admin issue when pages not properly configured in Theme options - Allow disabling of sections of ribbon like My account from theme options - Simple search no longer shows accommodations, car rentals, cruises or tours - Added full WooCommerce style support - Replaced self-hosted fonts with google fonts - Replaced most imagery with css and vectors - Updated SliderRevolution - Added MegaMenu support - Added native WordPress favicon support - Improved code quality overall
- Fixed extra items layout problems. - Send booking emails if a property is marked as "reservation only".
- Added import/export feature for Theme options. - Fixed issue with executing shortcodes in extra fields
- Add dashboard booking listing for the missing missing custom post types in front end (tours, car rentals, cruises). - Allow for execution of shortcodes in extra fields. - Upgrade of revslider to 5.0.8 to fix WPML incompatibility that was breaking widget translation with WPML. - Fixed mailto link in address widget. - Fixed i18n date display in search widget - Updated Sample Slider - Updated Slider Instructions
- Fixed translation of admin metabox labels - Upgraded RevSlider to version 126.96.36.199.
- Fixed issue with one-off tours max people dropdowns not reflecting correct state of availability. - Resolved issues with some tours not being added to WPML cart properly. - Resolved issues with certain scenarios where dynamic fields and tabs were not translated by WPML. - Upgraded widget constructors with __construct to comply with php 5 and WP 4.3 requirement. - Upgraded RevSlider to version 5.0.4. Please follow instructions on this page to upgrade your RevSlider to the latest version: http://www.themepunch.com/faq/update-to-5-0-via-ftp/ - Upgraded WooCommerce templates to latest - Implemented translation of datepicker for multiple other languages
- Security update for the prettyPhoto plugin
- Fixed important UTC date issue (for certain timezones dates were off by a day)
- Fixed comment date time issue. - Fixed date validation issue for certain date formats in frontend submit. - Removed duplicate social widget title. - Fixed non-repeating tour and cruise search issue. - Fixed tour, cruise and car rental booking list methods to include user_id check. - Added responsive table support for booking tables. - Removed duplicate woocommerce cart totals on cart page.
- Fixed custom tab and field translation issue for WPML. - Fixed "more info/less info" translation fix for accommodations and cruises. - Fixed "General info" tab not showing on single locations. - Fixed non-repeating tours schedule issue. - Fixed non-repeating cruises schedule issue.
- Upgraded RevSlider to Version 4.6.92 - Fixed post not defined warning in theme utils - Show facilities tab if not hidden - Fixed tour max count issue.
- Fixed undefined entry_id in FrontEnd submit - Fixed a tour issue
- Redirect to after login and logout fixes. - Upgraded WooCommerce cart template to latest. - Improved tour booking mechanism to better take into account max people when showing what's booked and what's not booked. The following two fixes are in relation to the following post: http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/security-vulnerability-affecting-wordpress-plugins-and-themes/173011 - Properly escaped add_query_arg calls with esc_url and esc_url_raw (fixes possible vulnerability) - Upgraded TGM-Plugin-Activation to 2.4.1 to properly escape add_query_arg (fixes possible vulnerability)
- Removed not needed echo that was causing cart is empty with woocommerce. - Removed php version incompatibility in includes/theme_utils.php - 'Gallery images' and other keywords now translatable that were previously not. - Fixed checkbox layout for frontend submit.
- fixed wpml translation issue for location custom fields on single accommodations. - set default min days stay to 0 for accommodations. - allowed extra tabs showing on single car rental. - extra tabs no longer shown if no fields are present or if fields are empty on custom tabs. - fixed issue with search when "What" field is set to be hidden. - fixed issue for tour prices appearing as 0 in firefox and opera. - fixed issue where when WPML is used, different languages had different number of search results.
- fixed broken mailto link in contact page template. - fixed js error in widget search. - fixed issue with date format and tour schedule in tour booking form. - added filter for breadcrumbs - blog pager bug fix. - fixed dateformat issue for other language settings (e.g. portuguese default date format was causing issues). - fixed tour max people 1 for some php configurations error. - fixed extra fields issue for car rentals and cruises - fixed first display tab content when first tab is hidden in theme options. - fixed listing in admin to only list vacancies/schedules for properties owned by user if user is not admin. - fixed issue with widget small mode causing list items to display in small mode. - added "Add vacancy", "Add schedule", "Add booking" buttons to top of admin pages. - resolved timezone date issue with booking forms.
- "What" part of search widget is now hidden when only one What search option is enabled. - Bug where tour schedule was using same price for all schedule entries of same tour is now fixed. - Date format issue for search widget, admin and frontend submit that was causing problems for a lot of people is now fixed. - The ajax url wp-admin/admin-ajax.php didn't work in certain installations. This is fixed by making use of admin_url built in function call. - Language file has been updated with missing keywords. - Car rental form was not showing booked dates as booked after the last major upgrade. This is now fixed. - Frontend submit forms were having issues (not showing room types, accommodations etc) when admin had enabled content moderation. This is now resolved. - Fixed WMPL ribbon weird behavior - Fixed several css issues
- fixed issue with language ribbon not working well for WPML due to recent WPML upgrade. - fixed captcha issue for different language booking when using WPML. - fixed empty cart issue for WPML when booking. - fixed issue with room types and frontend submit. - fixed tours max 1 bug. - fixed issue where location items in lists were not showing a price when location is associated with only 1 accommodation. - fixed WPML styling issues - adjusted slider speed
- sidebar positioning was missing. - allow post type file override in child theme. - fixed hiding of gallery after booking form is open (was broken due to lightSlider upgrade). - another issue with partial date booking resolved. - fixed missing argument error in frontend submit. - proper labels are shown under Things to do on single accommodations (even if labels are changed under Location extra fields). - fixed slider responsiveness - fixed several css issues - frontend submit users can see their own accommodations (fixed bug) - search only available properties is set to true by default. if not set, then don't show the when filter. - fixed issue where cruise facilities were broken if accommodations were not enabled.
- Refixed partial date issue - Fixed search widget datepicker format to follow WordPress option setting. - Added new settings to allow making each custom post type searchable from widget options. - Upgraded lightSlider plugin to v1.1.1
- Resolved issue with "Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by" in /includes/plugins/metaboxes/meta_box.php - Fix for default widgets being loaded (wrongly) into header sidebar - Reintroduced separate sidebars for single accommodation, tour, car rental, cruise - Fixed several css layout issues - Fixed theming css issues
- fixed issue with database upgrade failing for some users. - fixed issues with get_default_language call undefined. - fixed issues with html validation in search. - fixed WPML list properties issues.
- fixed issue with registration. - fixed style.css to have the correct version (v6.00). - removed hardcoded table names
- added option for users to individually set sidebar position (left, right, both) for any page. - added central widget area to home page for list widgets to be addable. - added accommodation, tour, cruise, car rental, post list widgets that can be added to any sidebar in card or small mode. - added multiple options and filters to each of tour, accommodation, cruise and car rental list pages to make as useful as possible. - added locations for cruises. - added options to show tour, cruise, car rental, accommodation counts on location items (cards). - added car rentals, cruises tab to single location page. - added tag like taxonomy to accommodations, tours, cruises, car rentals (in admin and also appears in page list, as well as in right column of single view). - added thank you message after review form is submitted. - added thank you message after inquiry form is submitted. - added minimum days stay setting to accommodations to restrict bookings based on this parameter. - added theme option to set default currency symbol - added theme option to show currency symbol before or after price. - fixed dates so that WordPress option date format is used everywhere to show region-specific dates - fixed rewrite rules so that users can now have /locations list all locations, and /locations/germany show germany single location. - fixed search by price feature for tours, car rentals, cruises and accommodations. - fixed search by date feature for tours, car rentals, cruises and accommodations. - now listing all hotels, self-catered, tours, cruises, car rentals on single location under specific tab instead of listing only first 10 of each. - users can now have /locations/europe list all locations in europe (if europe is marked as "Display As Directory?") and /locations/europe/germany show the actual location Germany . - improved booking form so that dates are selected in availability tab instead of in form itself (for tours, accommodations, cruises). - provided reset button for booking form to allow clearing of selections (for tours, accommodations, cruises). - user roles for frontend submit have been configured correctly. - separated regular user dashboard menu from partner user dashboard menu - user activation process for user registration improved. - search widget was completely revamped and can now be used to hide/show filters, and change filter labels all from widget admin area. - search widget is now used on homepage as well as in sidebars. - moved folder framework to includes/framework - moved folder plugins to includes/plugins - removed file page-user-room-list.php and replaced with page-user-content-list.php - removed file page-user-accommodation-list.php and replaced with page-user-content-list.php - removed file page-user-accommodation-vacancy-list.php and replaced with page-user-content-list.php - removed file page-sidebar-both.php. Instead, users can set positioning of sidebar using default page template via metaboxes (after page is published or saved). - removed file page-sidebar-left.php. Instead, users can set positioning of sidebar using default page template via metaboxes (after page is published or saved). - removed file page-sidebar-right.php. Instead, users can set positioning of sidebar using default page template via metaboxes (after page is published or saved). - removed file page-no-sidebar.php. Instead, users can set positioning of sidebar using default page template via metaboxes (after page is published or saved). - removed file page-hotel-list.php. Instead, users can select catering type in Accommodation list template. - removed file page-self_catered-list.php. Instead, users can select catering type in Accommodation list template. - removed file sidebar-left-search.php as it can be achieved by sidebar-left.php. - removed file sidebar-home-above-slider.php as it can be achieved by sidebar-under-header.php. - removed file sidebar-home-below-slider.php as content is already addable to sidebar-home-content.php - updated documentation
Please see changelog.txt for older updates.