Bookie is designed for book store and book publishers. You can start selling your books quickly and easily using Bookie, powered by WordPress and WooComerce.
It is another WooCommerce WordPress Theme from TokoPress to help you building your online store quickly with powerful WooCommerce WordPress plugin.
- WordPress 4.4+ (self-hosted)
- WooCommerce 2.5
- WooCommerce plugin compatible
- Visual Composer ready (included)
- .po/.mo file is available
- Codestyling Localization plugin compatible
Post Formats Support
- Theme Customizer Ready
- Child Theme Ready
- Custom Background
- ... and all standard WordPress features …
WooCommerce Video Tutorials
- 01 – What is WooCommerce?
- 02 – How To Install WooCommerce WordPress Plugin?
- 03 – How To Import WooCommerce Dummy Data?
- 04 – How To Get Better Product URL With Custom Permalink?
- 05 – How To Use Shop Page For Homepage?
- 06 – How To Display Product Categories On Shop Page?
- 07 – How To Change Shop Currency?
- 08 – How To Add A Simple Product?
- 09 – How To Sell A Service Product?
- 10 – How To Sell A Digital Product?
- 11 – How To Sell An Affiliate Product?
- 12 – How To Use Product Attributes?
- 13 – How To Add A Variable Product With Variations?
- 14 – How To Change Product Images Size?
- 15 – What Are Up Sells and Cross Sells?
- 16 – How To Create A Coupon Code?
- 17 – How To Add Terms & Conditions At Checkout Page?
- 18 – How To Enable Registration On “My Account” Page?
- 19 – What is System Status page?
Images are not included in theme download package.
1.3.2 – 13 April 2017
- added: compatible with WooCommerce 3.0
- updated: header style
- updated: shop style
- updated: minor theme style
- updated: Font Awesome v4.7.0
- updated: Visual Composer v5.1.1
- fixed: responsive issue
- removed: OWL Carousel
1.3.1 – 26 July 2016
- added: option to use Google Maps API key for Contact page template
1.3.0 – 22 June 2016
- added: compatible with WooCommerce 2.6
- added: styling My Account tab navigation on WooCommerce 2.6
- added: book search – option to hide book category & book author
- added: shop – option to hide book author on product list
- added: single product – option to hide book details & book author
- added: single product – option to change book details & book author title
- added: footer – option to open footer social link on new window
- added: option to enable Visual Composer License Page (Appearance – Customize – Visual Composer). It is useful if you purchase Visual Composer license to get direct plugin updates and official support from Visual Composer developer.
- added: TokoSlider – option to change slide speed in miliseconds
- updated: book search – book category & author ordered by name
- updated: remove little blue icon on section title
- updated: remove black background hover efect on product list
- updated: styling on single product page
- updated: outdate template files on WooCommerce 2.6.1
- updated: FontAwesome 4.6.3
- updated: TGM Plugin Activation 2.6.1
- updated: Visual Composer 4.12
- fixed: minicart button doesn’t work on some mobile devices
- fixed: some typos
- fixed: TokoSlider – installation issue on old version of PHP
1.2.1 – 23 April 2016
- updated: Visual Composer 18.104.22.168
1.2.0 – 8 April 2016
- added: option to change basic color&background on content, header, footer
- added: option to change header logo height from 40 to 120px
- added: option to change “Detail” and “Buy” text on product list
- added: option to change text on book search section
- updated: Visual Composer 4.11.1
- updated: TGMPA message should be dismissable
- fixed: dropdown menu issue on Chrome
- fixed: Bookie child theme should use “bookie-wp” textdomain
- fixed: minor customizer issue
1.1.3 – 12 March 2016
- fixed: Missing Text Domain
- updated: Overide woocommerce template version
- updated: Visual Composer Plugin v4.10