Bos Izzy – Perfect Pet Shop E-commerce Prestashop 1.7 Theme
Bos Izzy Prestashop Theme – Pet Shop and Veterinary Clinic Prestashop Theme is developed by Leotheme Team for Pet Shop, veterinary clinic, dog training classes, animal shelters and pet hotels, dog/cat trainers, or pet caretakers or food & beverage shop.
- Latest Version 184.108.40.206 – May 7th, 2020 Changelog
- PrestaShop 1.7.x Ready
- Powerful Leotheme Framework 4.0 with PrestaShop Modules Integrated
Cute & Lovely PrestaShop Theme for Pet Shop, Pet Care, Veterinary clinic, Dog training classes
Bos Izzy – is one of our best PrestaShop Pet Shop Themes Collection 2019 – perfect PrestaShop Theme for Pet Shop, veterinary clinic, dog training classes, animal shelters and pet hotels, dog/cat trainers, or pet caretakers or food & beverage shop.
With Bos Izzy – Pet Shop and Veterinary Clinic, you will be impressed with stunning, fresh & friendly design of the Pet shop. The theme supports 04+ stunning ready-to-use homepages for Pet Shop (03 demos) & drink (1 demo). All of them can be installed by 1-click installation import. Flexible layout, fast loading, dedicate support & premium PrestaShop modules on Leotheme Framework, Bos Izzy will be great builder tool for creating beautiful E-commerce Website.
To specify, there are tons of PrestaShop Modules which are already integrated into this Pet Shop and Veterinary Clinic. They are Ap Page Builder, Leo Slideshow, Leo Mega Menu, Leo Blog, … You can set up your website content, layout & customize theme at ease. Everything is tailored easily. It’s the best way to save both time & cost. The powerful theme is built with the latest web technologies and SEO optimized to make it friendly with search engines. Mobile Friendly, RTL & Multiple Lingual & Translation are helpful to populate on the world.
See backend more:
- Link demo backend: https://demo1.leotheme.com/bos_izzy_demo/admincp
- Account login: email@example.com
- Password: demodemo
- This Template compatible with Prestashop 1.7.x
- This Template is designed for desktop, all tablet and mobile devices
- Colours Themes support (Yellow, Blue, Pink…) and Multiple header style
- Template support for Jquery Effects, css 3. Multiples modules suffix’s build-in template for module styling.
- Impressive built-in content style.
- Supports multiple layout options, configured within from back-office.
- Page builder Module: drag and drop, short code, landing page creator, custom field for product and category.
- Product list builder in home page and category page.
- Product detail builder and support 8+ product layouts.
- Live edit theme: change background, text color, header and footer style
- Mega menu module, blog module, responsive slideshow, video slideshow.
- Fly cart, wishlist, add to compare, product tab, ajax search.
- Css3, SVG icons used.
- Product Slider/Grid home page and category page
- Product gallery module
- Social block: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest.
- Maximum load speed for google speed, SEO Optimization.
- RTL and multiple language support
- Easy to add custom html module, special, new, home feature via Leo Manage Widget Module
- Easy change color, template width via the Leo Theme Control Panel Module.
- Support for native language file translation.
- We translate template to 6 languages.
- Fully compatible IE10+, Firefox 2+, Firefox 3, Flock 0.7+, Netscape, Safari, Opera 9.5, Chrome.
- Video Leo Framework
- Bos Izzy Prestashop Theme guide for PrestaShop 1.7
Version 220.127.116.11: Compatible Prestashop 1.7.6.x (May 7th, 2020)
- Back Office:
- Bug fix: - Fix sidebar not displayed in BO Add employee page - Fix wrong number of "Last emails" in BO - Customer View page - Wrong redirection when using the quick search for a category - Fix error when trying to translate Serbian using the BO interface
- Front Office:
- Bug fix: - Convert cart rule value when order currency is different - Change product redirection rules to redirect to valid attribute url - Duplicate address when submitting a form with errors
- Improvement: - Update version to 18.104.22.168 - Bug fix: - Improper access control on product page with combinations, attachments and specific prices - Improper access control on product attributes page - Improper access control on customers search - Improper Access Control - Reflected XSS related in import page - Reflected XSS with back parameter - Reflected XSS on Exception page - Reflected XSS on AdminCarts page - Reflected XSS on Search page - Reflected XSS with dashboard calendar - Open redirection when using back parameter - Reflected XSS on AdminFeatures page - Reflected XSS on AdminAttributesGroups page - Reflected XSS in security compromised page
- Bug fix: - Installation under CLI doesn't take BASE_URI and Apache rewrite in consideration - Use scandir instead of readdir to get sorted entities
- Bug fix: - Change test fixtures that need to be in the future
Version 22.214.171.124 (January 13, 2020)
Module and file change in version 126.96.36.199 in folder theme
****JS change: - assets\js\theme.js- Change:
Improvement: #17036: Protect modules vendor folder on install/upgrade/enable
Bug fix: #16906: Handle profile name above 32 chars exception #17087: Define alert message when error are found in Category Form #17065: Fix encoding on product name in viewed product #17071: Fix recursive check of updated files - backport of #16765 #16742: Can't export data more than filters limits #16696: Fix email theme permission #16746: Attributes bo_css & bo_theme can be empty #16729: Cost price & unit price are erased when saving with a supplier #16888: Fix customer comment template #16294: Fix email not translated when installing a new language #16648: Fix customer statuses not being able to toggle when optin field is required
Bug fix: #17248: Added RTL Style for Classic Theme #16852: Fix a bug where changing quantity on product quickview adds products tags on ever products #17030: Ignore rtl assets and remove _rtl.css files
Bug fix: #17050: Quick access error when having a wrong url #16893: Fix yml config parse typo #16522: Prevent getter from changing class state Refactoring: #17130: Make $localizedSymbols variable to be compatible with develop
Bug fix: #17069: Fix Currency i18n fields issue in webservice
Version 188.8.131.52 (September 9th, 2019)Change:
Module and file change in version 1.7.6 in folder theme
****Modules change: - modules\ps_contactinfo\ps_contactinfo.tpl - modules\ps_shoppingcart\modal.tpl - modules\ps_shoppingcart\ps_shoppingcart-product-line.tpl - add new file modules\ps_viewedproduct\views\templates\hook\ps_viewedproduct.tpl ****templates change: - templates\_partials\form-errors.tpl - templates\_partials\form-fields.tpl - templates\catalog\_partials\miniatures\product.tpl - templates\catalog\_partials\category-header.tpl - templates\catalog\_partials\facets.tpl - templates\catalog\_partials\product-add-to-cart.tpl - add new file templates\catalog\_partials\product-flags.tpl - templates\catalog\_partials\product-prices.tpl - templates\catalog\_partials\products-top.tpl - templates\catalog\_partials\product-variants.tpl - templates\catalog\_partials\quickview.tpl - templates\catalog\listing\product-list.tpl - templates\catalog\product.tpl - templates\checkout\_partials\steps\personal-information.tpl - templates\checkout\_partials\cart-detailed-product-line.tpl - templates\checkout\_partials\cart-detailed-totals.tpl - templates\checkout\_partials\cart-summary.tpl - add new file templates\checkout\_partials\cart-summary-subtotals.tpl - templates\checkout\_partials\cart-summary-totals.tpl - templates\checkout\_partials\cart-voucher.tpl - templates\checkout\_partials\order-confirmation-table.tpl - templates\checkout\checkout.tpl ****JS change: - assets\js\theme.js ****Css change add new file assets/css/custom_rtl.css assets/css/error_rtl.css assets/css/theme_rtl.css
#748 merged Pull Requests (vs 210 in 1.7.3, 260 in 1.7.4 and 448 in 1.7.5) #7349 files changed (294661 insertions, 107638 deletions) #4431 commits merged #249 issues fixed #108 people contributed, including 60 new contributors! <strong>New features:</strong> <em>Front office</em> #New design for transactional emails (optimized for mobile display), which strengthen the customer relationship and improve the shopping experience. #Improved display of the price details (product price, shipping, taxes, etc.) at all key stages of the purchasing process to improve customer reassurance and conversions. #New profile menu with direct access to resources (documentation, training, agencies, help center…). #Updated version of the Product Comments module, with rich snippets. Available on 1.7.6+ versions. #Fully refactored faceted search (for sorts and filters) on the categories and listings pages with the addition of a price slider. The new version is available for all 1.7.1+ versions. #Improved Catalog mode: for showcase websites, you can now choose to display or to hide product prices. #Improved currency management subsystem. This is the basis to allow more customization in the next versions, adding custom currencies for example. #Improved SEO for products with combinations. <em>Back office</em> #Manage and preview your transactional emails directly from a new back-office page: Email Theme. #In order to gather all prices in the same place, a “Price (tax incl.)” column has been added to the product listing. In one glance, it is now possible to get both tax included and excluded prices for each product. #New helper cards have been added on important pages to improve the software onboarding: Categories, Customers, Pages, Employees. #Dynamic preview of search engine results has been added to more pages: Product page, Categories, CMS. #The watermark module has been updated to 1.7 - thanks to the community. The module is available in the Module Catalog. #Improved translation system for multilingual modules. #The Design section of the back office has been reworked. Now you are able to have an overview of all design features (RTL, logos, favicon and theme) and manage them the way you want. #Optimized back office administration on mobile devices. <strong>Major Bug Fixes</strong> #Checkout used to proceed automatically from carrier selection to payment selection, it was an issue for some carrier modules requiring extra configuration steps in the carrier selection. #Enhanced security checks for virtual goods. Previously anyone with the correct link (correct &key=… URL parameter) could download a virtual good. #We fixed a longtime bug that was creating an error in discount calculation when adding a cart rule in a cart containing only virtual product. #In the meantime, we also fixed a bug on carrier price calculation. Price is now calculated on the real order price and not the one including after a discount is applied #DNI fields is now forced only for countries which require it #Fixed the minimum order in the second currency bug - fixed by the community #Themes are not reset anymore when already active (also prevent hooks to be reset) - fixed in the Autoupgrade module #And more
(+) Add new