This is a highly customizable theme and can be used for media, news, and much more with a community or blog aspect always present.
- Fixed and fluid layout.
- The newsletter has been tested and verified to work on all major email clients. The tests was made with Litmus – a great HTML testing tool.
- PNG – Firewords & PSD files included – fully layered, labeled and sliced.
- Easy to customize.
- Ability to delete/duplicate any row/table.
- Valid XHTML Strict and CSS.
- Compatibility with all web browsers.
With a clean HTML structure and eye-catching typography is definitely a great email newsletter for braking news and the latest top information, stories and red headlines. Even with images disabled there is still a clean grid layout with a fabulous whitespace – view the 4-index.jpg screenshot. By innovating the grid with ample whitespace and mini sections, I’ve developed a newsletter that look and feel great when is received by users.
The Newsletter does not contain CSS code. The only * style code you will find is writed inside the tables.. and more precisely in the * td sections.
- Email Newsletter – http://advolocaru.com/themeforest/breakingnews/index.html
- Email Alert – http://advolocaru.com/themeforest/breakingnews/index-breaking-news.html
The structure / code
The Fireworks source file is fully layered, labeled and sliced. You can easily find what you need and change it as you wish. Also The HTML source is incredibly easy to customize to your or your client’s specific needs.
The HTML code has been tested for all major mail applications. I’ve tested this extensively and it meets every major standard for email templates out there. The HTML template have been tested on Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Apple Mail, Hotmail and Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird as well.
To edit the files ( made in Fireworks and DreamWeaver ) please follow the folders and code comments and you will find each section tag. For technical support, please contact me and I will provide all my support.
In Email Marketing you need to take the control of the design process, don’t forget this.
All the best, Alex