Bueza is a flexible, fully responsive and multi purpose WordPress theme. It sets the standard for top quality themes with a quick support, frequent updates and an endless set of possibilities for your website! It is designed so it is easy to use and working on your site right on install. It is built with the latest in HTML5 and CSS3 in mind to ensure it meet the standard of quality websites.
Bueza is the media that will get your website noticed, the clear cut design is useful for any type of website, whether it a small business, corporation, personal blog, sales page or your portfolio. The theme also compatible with WooCommerce which is has the capability to run an online shop within the range of your Business scope and WPML multi language plugin which means you can easily host your site to people of all languages.
The Theme based on a custom base theme that has dozens of features includes unlimited colors, ready to use dark and light version color skins, has the option of Full and Boxed layout, compatible with Bootstrap, dynamic sidebar, compatible with megamenu and includes the Amazing Revolution slider as a bonus. It is also compatible with the latest WordPress version 3.8.
CreditsThanks for the Amazing images credited to:
Disclaimer: Images used are copyrighted for Demo only and not included in the file.
SupportsFor related supports questions, kindly check these links below:
- You might find what you need at our articles here
- Supports are available by submitting tickets via ticksy
We’d be very grateful, it helps us a lot and this is the link on how you give a feedback for purchased items and rate them.
- Version 1.3.6
- Fixed IE9 css filter breaks navigation dropdown bug
- add new class in the html body to indentify IE9, header changed
- Version 1.3.5
- Fixed Wordpress 3.9 breaks customizer bug
- Css fix for shopping cart page to match the latest WooCommerce
- Version 1.3.4
- Fixed DomDocument Broke UTF-8, Especially but not only in the menu showing broken character
- Added portfolio rewrite slug, updating user must visit the permalink options page to refresh the permalink
- Version 1.3.3
- Updated CSS to match WooCommerce 2.1.5
- Including UTF8 somehow broken in some server thus showing strange character in menu
- Changing the EqualHeight to use min-height instead of fixed height