- Full Wordpress v.6.x compatibility.
- Full Elementor v3.8.x & Elementor Pro v3.8.x plugin compatibility.
- Buy One Time & Get FREE Updates FOREVER.
- Need help installing this item on your website? Contact us and we will install it at NO ADDITIONAL COST.
Build a Rent is a layout designed for companies in the construction industry, more precisely for rental of construction equipment, from small tools to heavy machinery.
Its design is clean and very simple to update. Built with Elementor, you can change all the content of this kit directly in Elementor, without having to use image editing programs. Edit colors, fonts and graphic elements easily.
This kit was built with the Hello theme, but you can use any other theme with Elementor support.
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
- 06 months of premium support
- Great documentation and support from Elementor
- True no-code customization with drag and drop visual builder
- Customize fonts and colors in one place or fine-tune on individual elements
- Modern, professional design
- Header and footer builder
- Fully customizable
- Responsive layout
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Equipment Page
- Equipment Details
- Solutions Page
- Solution Details
- Careers Opportunities
- Elementor Pro
How to Install
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
Manual import: Do not unzip the download. Upload the Kit zip under Elements> Installed Kits by clicking the Import Kit button. Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins. For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
Acknowledgements & Contributors
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.