This author's response time can be up to 2 business days.
Can the colours be changed easily. can this template be used for hotels.
Yes you can change colors, images, backgrounds, and so on using admin panel. No problem. Thanks.
Thank you I will get it today.
Is it possible to turn-on turn-off the ability for the user to write descriptions for his business, and to adjust how many pictures he can upload to illustrate his property?
Will there be support to show TripAdvisor ratings for a business selected? Maybe it is planned?
Are the user comments captcha-protected?
Thanks for your message. Yes you can turn off this feature.
Sorry we don’t do any custom design please contact a local web design with this trip advisor enquiry.
You can use a 3rd party plugin for captcha on comments. Thanks.
I love this new theme. I have used Directory for a client in the past and they are very happy. Are the fields customizable to make this into a “professional directory” for people vs. just businesses? I have a very large club that wants to make a member directory and they want a very visual style like yours provides.
Any thoughts would be very appreciated.
Thanks for your message. Theme is based on Directory theme, you can do the same stuff as you’re used to.
I actually did not need to customize the information on Directory – I just came across this. http://www.ait-themes.com/doc/how-to-edit-custom-type/?theme=businessfinder-wordpress-theme am I understanding correctly that I can customize all fields using the above link as a guide?
Yes exactly, no problems to extend the theme if you need to.
Amazing – thank you
There is a problem with responsive, no ?
Sorry we don’t see any issues. Could you please send me screengrabs via PM? Thanks.
Here’s a screen of what i’m sayin http://i.imgur.com/LhwONuX.png
Sorry what device did you use to make this screengrab?
Samsung galaxy S3 android
We’ll try to get somebody with Samsung galaxy s3 for testing. Thanks.
Does responsive looks good on others mobile device ? Look for other comments http://themeforest.net/item/business-finder-directory-listing-wordpress-theme/discussion/5443578?page=8#comment_4760403
Hi, I´m from Argentina. Can I set Google Maps in Argentina on this theme?. Can I sell position to my client and position them on top of categories?
Hi, Thanks for your message. You can use this theme in any country Google Maps are available in. You can sell premium packages to your clients. Packages can be configured in the admin panel.
can you include the other color styles in the demo?
I like the idea of this script/theme but the current style makes my eyes hurt
You can change all colors in the admin panel using colorpickers. Thanks.
hello, nice theme!
for the search feature, can you search by zip code?
Sorry you cannot search by zip code, but you can put zip codes instead of locations and people will be able to search by zip code using the autocomplete dropdown. Thanks.
support on the forum is nonexistent, nobody responds
Sorry for that, I’ve forwarded your questions to our support staff, they’ll have a look at them asap. Thanks.
You please guy reply to the forum? We need support. Its good to reply here (to make people feel you are always active) but the forum is abandon. We should warn people before they buy! After sales support = average.
Can users add their own business or events listings?
Also can users request for listings to be removed?
Thanks for your message, yes users can add, edit and remove their listings.
How easy is it to install the theme?
Installation takes only few minutes, demo content is also included.
I purchased the theme but there is no documentation on how to install the theme? where can I find this?
You can find the documentation online on www.ait-themes.com or offline in DOC folder in the main zip file.
Please kindly post your support questions on our Support Forum. This will enable our dedicated support team to assist you most efficiently. The Support Forum can be accessed at: http://support.ait-themes.com
You support forum account will be generated automatically.
hi can i add more pictures (gallery) if will be needed by company like you build on touroperator site on single company view and can i make one picture instead map or street view also on single page about some company , thank you
Yes galleries are implemented, you can add more images no problem. Thanks.
i don’t see that in your picture in item admin panel in this theme but i see that in touroperator theme you have 10 images to add
You can upload 20 images to Business Finder item.
What’s the difference between Directory Portal WordPress Theme and Business Finder: Directory Listing WordPress Theme?
Business finder theme includes the following additional featues:
Does this template have the subscriptions as well?
just show it in the demo, sorry i missed it
is there a way i can specifically target items on the home page with css? for example, footer display none, only home, or content only on the home page? Thanks.
Sorry this feature is not implemented.
I am currently looking into a few themes and have a few questions for this particular theme:
- for the geolocation, is there a way to set it as default to detect a user’s location (with their permission of course)
- for the geolocation search, the compass like icon at the start of the slider, which is to request for the user’s location, is there any other way to do it because the icon might not be intuitive
- for the ‘pins’ within Google Maps, it can get quite cluttered if there are too many listings within a small location. Is there a way to have something like what geotheme does whereby they are grouped into a pin, but expandable into individual pins when clicked upon?
Thanks for your message, please see my comments below:
- Geolocation support is implemented
- There’s no other icon by default, but you can change it if you like
- Item cluster is implemented, please try to zoom out on the map.
How the theme works with monthly payments? I say, for example, if I want to charge them monthly to keep their items at the website but I don`t want to remove their users, I want them to see that the item is not published at the website because is in need of a signature renew?
And, how does the registration works? The user enters in the website, selects the plan and the registration is done after payment? Automatically?
Thanks for your message. Users register on your website, select a package and pay via Paypal. Then they can log in to Easy Admin and administer their listings. Theme supports automatic recurring payments.
Sorry for asking you a lot of questions, but I`m thinking about buying the theme and I want to know things before buying .
- When they don`t pay for the next 30 days, what happens? Items are not displayed or user gets inactive? When they pay again, they can reactivate their items?
- To translate the theme (frontend and admin), it`s easy?
- How can I know the users active (payment OK) and the inactives or that have inactive items (payment pending). Does the theme show me how much I have to earn per month etc?
If users won’t pay, their items get disabled. User account won’t get disabled so they can log in again and renew their package.
Theme supports WPML plugin, you can translate it to any language. PO file is also included.
You say that WooCommerce is supported. I could make users sell through the business finder?
And, I`m from Brazil, I want to use PagSeguro.com.br for payment, I know that they have a plugin to work with WooCommerce, you think it would be easy to make an integration?
Paypal is not very used in Brasil, at least not in the areas I want to have this site.
Theme supports WooCommerce, but payments for packages are not going through it.
And I could make it go through a brazillian payment gateway easily, you think?
I suggest you to hire a local web developer for that job if you’re not good in PHP.
Issues people should be aware of before buying this theme:
1: Most importantly support is terrible, if you ask about anything that is not specifically a feature and would require knowledge of the themes code they will tell you it is not supported, if they even respond.
2: It is not at all user friendly. Anybody using the site to search will be overwhelmed at the amount of categories that flood the screen because the devs do not add a cascading hoverover effect to parent categories.
3: This theme is not compatible with BuddyPress or ANY other social addon, making it just another cookie cutter directory site.
4: This theme is entirely based on Kilometers, so is only good in Europe. Any attempts to convert it to miles results in the maps failing to work entirely. Support on this is also non-existent.
5: Users who end up on the home page will not see any markers on the map until they begin searching, as if there are no businesses listed in the radius set. This really defeats the purpose of enabling auto geolocation globally. There is no option to show all items on the map unless filtered by user search.
6: categories must be scrolled through when adding an item, there is no user friendly way to add multiple categories. Items will default to parent category map marker and icon, there is no support for subcategory markers and icons. There is also no ability to have nested subcategories without severely complicating user experience.
Overall, although this theme is amazing for its LAYOUT, its design is its only viable feature. Avoid this theme if you want a serious profitable directory. Until these issues are resolved it is only practical to a small niche directories in Europe who do not wish to offer lead generation as a reason to buy a listing.
Hello, you have great theme. congrats for nice work. I just have problem with this light background color you have selected for demo. It is too sharp and bothering me. I have the following questions and appreciate to receive your prompt reply as soon as possible:
1. Is it possible to change the colors in every parts of your theme? including background, edges, icons, keys, etc….
2. If I purchase your theme with regular license, then can i hide name of your company or editor from theme before launching on line? Because for security of my business model I prefer competitors will not learn about details.
In this regard, I could not find any information from your terms.
3. By purchasing of this theme either with regular license or with full license for how long this purchase is valid and theme will belong to me? Or, simply do you sell your them just for one year contract? Or, when I purchase it then it is forever for me as single user?
4. Buy purchasing regular or full license, am I permitted to customize, add features and or delete some features of your theme according to my business plan by asking someone programmer to do it for me?
5. is it possible to create A-to-Z directory by which I can list companies and or products?
6. What is difference between this theme and directory theme? Which one is more advance?
I appreciate your time and respectfully looking forward to read your valuable answers.
1. Yes you can change almost everything using colorpickers in the admin panel.
2. Sure, you can.
3. You can use the theme forever, there’s no time limit or yearly contract.
4. Yes, no problems to extend the theme.
5. Results sorting is already implemented.
6. Business finder theme is bit more advanced, it includes more features.
Thanks for your prompt answers. It is nice of you to make fast communication with customers. I have new questions:
1. Can I add more pages by using this theme? For example, in my business model I would like to add few pages such as news and view, recent articles, market reports, .... and specially stock market flash news which would be linked to most well known stock and exchange markets 24/7.
2. can I sort categories and list of companies based on selling top list to my clients and bring their company names on the top of the list?
Is this sorting be done automatically? Or, for every request receiving from clients I will need to do it manually? Or, is it possible for client to do it by himself after payment and access to user account?
3. Can I add any kind of social media links without limit in every page? e.g. I want to add linkedin, twitter, g+, tumblr, instagram, facebook, etc….
4. is it possible to open one profile page for every company that will be listed in the categories where they can also introduce their products and sell? or just promote their businesses?
Thanks for your guide and looking forward to have your answers. Cheers
1. Theme also has all features like any other Wordpress theme, you can create pages, blog etc.
2. You can mark items as featured, these will show on top all the time. Otherwise you can sort by rating, name, etc.
3. Yes you can add any social link, no problem.
Thanks. I am excited from this features and flexibility of your theme. I remember to ask you also could you please send me few links about customers who have purchased this theme? I need to surf in their link to see how practically sorting and listing categories look like and work easily and if this is covering my needs or not.
Please check our facebook page, there’s a showcase gallery. You can find some Directory or Business finder examples there.
I tried your facebook, but can’t find show cases and links to practical websites using your business finder and directory themes. I just see some photos or snapshots from the themes without giving links to customers sites. i appreciate if you can send me links. thanks.
Don’t have a list to be honest, but have a look at ikosice.sk for example, that’s the most recent one we were discussing on our support forum and it’s finished.
Just want to check before we buy, can the home page be set up any way we want? In other words, without categories or business listings, or just categories, or just welcome text, etc.
Thanks so much.
You can full control over homepage, you can make it static and then display categories on internal page. Thanks.
Before buying I want to make an inquiry:
You can put it in the mail see the hotel an inquiry form, people see the hotel (photos, features, services, etc.) and visitors can submit a query through a form of mail addressed to the hotel?
You can put the template in Spanish?
I hope news
Hi, you can extend contact owner form with more fields in order to do that. Please also check our Tour Operator theme, it might be more suitable for you. All our themes support WPML plugin, you can translate them to any language. Thanks.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $25.60
Power Elite Author