Hi, does the Business Finder theme have the ability for administrators to send email notifications including attachments to all members that have create a business listing ? Cheers
Sorry this feature is not implemented, but you might find a 3rd party plugin for that. Cheers.
Wanted to ask before i buy:
1) Is it possible, that users submit there own listings?
2) Is it possible that website listings have only URL, without address, Hours Open, google maps, etc.
3) If i have a website section, and a food restaurant section, can i add different details that needs to be filled out (address, Hours Open , google maps, website url)?
Hi, please see my answers below:
1. Yes, this feature is implemented.
I want users to pay via wooceommerce: iDeal. Is this possible?
Sorry this is not possible. You can run WooCommerce plugin in this theme, but it’s not connected with our custom types.
Hi, can the map search result shows in list mode instead of grid mode?
Sorry this is not implemented, but you should be able to restyle it if you know a bit of css. Thanks.
Its available with Wordpress 3.7?
Yes no problem. Cheers.
1) Is there the possibility of allowing visitors to search for places near a specified location? Like (uglier) Geotheme’s feature: http://cofcs.geotheme.com/?t=1&s=+&sn=norristown&Sgeo_lat=40.121497&Sgeo_lon=-75.3399048
2) Can I easily (or difficultly) incorporate other post types in “easy admin”? For example, “Reviews”, “Resources”, etc if I know the basics of PHP? How would this be done?
Thanks for your message, please see my comments below:
1. Geolocate feature is implemented, you can also search by location using searchbox dropdown.
2. It’s not that difficult, you can extend it if you like.
Yes, I know that it GeoLocate shows things near my current position. But often people will want to know about things near some other city. I.E. “Restaurants near Memphis”.
I will have too many cities (~100) to add each one as a dropdown-location, so I need people to be able to just type a city name or zip code to find things near to there. Is this possible? (As it is with (uglier) GeoTheme I linked above)
Dropdown in the searchbox is with autocomplete, you can start typing your city and the list with shrink automatically.
I’m considering buying this template I have a couple of questions please.
1st of all I don’t want ant search facilities so in this format: http://preview.ait-themes.com/businessfinder/wp1/home/home-with-image/
Can I replace the search box at the top with a “Banner” from an advertiser?
2) if you look at this please: http://bestscottishweddings.com/home/
if you hover over Directory you can see many categories, can I have that with this template different categories within which the business are listed?
Thanks a lot
Thanks for your message. Please see my comments below:
1. There’s no other option by default, but you can restyle it using Custom CSS or in child theme.
2. Yes you can include categories in the top menu, no problem.
How to disable the map on single page listing?
User wants to list a website. In the details he don`t submit an address. But the map (after the social icons) is still on his listing.
The feature is OK for palace listings, but in other situation it is annoying.
- I can`t find the “Orderable sections” on the easy administration feature. Can you please advice?
- We want to disable the overall maps on some categories, where the listing is only for websites. For example a user submit his website, and when you go to the listing main page, we have a map on the header section, and again a map directly after the social buttons. How can we disable these maps for specific categories?
Please kindly post your support questions on our Support Forum. This will enable our dedicated support team to assist you most efficiently. The Support Forum can be accessed at: http://support.ait-themes.com
You support forum account will be generated automatically.
your theme interests me a lot is that we can adapt this theme for renting an apartment or house?
thank you for your reply
Sure, you can use it for that purpose. Please also have a look at Tour Operator theme, it might suits you more. Thanks.
Curious about whether this theme will operate fine on a WordPress multisite network install in addition to a stand-alone WP install. Thanks.
Sure, no problem with multisite. Thanks.
How can I change the search lookup to Miles instead of Kilometers? In USA and UK we need Miles, KM is not the correct one.
There are some fundamental issues in this theme.
1. When a user does not want to share his location, the map view shows the world map three/two times. I want to show only one region because i do not serve the world. So displaying world map is just not right, moreover the world map does not even show the listed items so what’s the point in showing world map? If my site only list items from UK then I should be able to select UK as my default map view with all items listed on it.
2. I have created a few test items in under UK regions. For instance, one item under Cornwall and one item in west sussex. So when I click on Cornwall, the page loads and the map view again asks me if I want to share my location – when I do not share my location it just displays worldmap. What a nonsense, isn’t it? I have clicked cornwall because i am visiting that place so i wanted to see what items are listed in that region so technically when a user clicks on a location the map should by show that location rather than world map when a user does not share his/her location.
3. When I disable the paid membership the system still shows me package options in registration screen.
4. I have created myself a normal membership to see how it all looks from a regular user end. Surprisingly I see ‘Admin’ button at the header area – when clicked it says ‘you do not have rights’. The thing is this ‘Admin’ link/button should not be visible to other member levels except from admin login.
5. Under account type capabilities, I have disabled content (editor) as I just wanted to use special offers feature because more or less its got similar fields as content (editor) – title, description and image. So I disabled the content (editor) and everything looked fine at the item submission form level. I submitted an item via user account and then published it via admin area. but, surprise the item listing is not visible because technically when i disabled content (editor), there is no way one can input the main post title – as per wordpress it does not display any post if the title is empty. So either the system should not allow us to disable the content (Editor) because that is the core fields of wordpress to make a post live or tweak the funtionality something like when someone does not use content (editor) then the system by default takes the special offers’ title as main post title and description as main post description.
Is this theme able to manage worldwide guide with many countries and zones?. Has it dependent dropdowns for instance in order to select “continent” “country” “area” ?
Thanks a lot
You can use the theme to create worldwide portal, you have full control over locations. Thanks.
I am also interested in @factoriame’s question. But my main question is this:
Is the listings data interchangeable between “Directory” and “BusinessFinder” themes? For example, if I added hundreds of listings in BusinessFinder, then activated the “Directory” theme, would all the listings be visible and display properly?
Sure, both themes are compatible, you can switch from one to another. You won’t loose your items. Thanks.
Can additional custom post types (i.e. “Events”, “People” ) be incorporated into maps?
This is something that GeoTheme does not offer. They said it would be nearly impossible for even a professional developer to incorporate additional custom post types into their theme’s maps.
It’s also not that difficult to create more post types in our framework.
I have a pre-sales question.
I have a full list of UK town and cites etc around 40K locations, its not possible to add each location separately. Does the template allow me to bulk upload Item Locations?
We’ve developed CSV to WP import script that will allow you to bulk import your data. Please check the following url for more details: http://codecanyon.net/item/csv-to-wordpress-import-plugin/4829224?ref=ait
I have business Lit in xls file how i can import it directly in theme can you provide any sample xls data file?
hello, I have this theme for last few days and its working fine except that it shows my wrong location on map when browser asks to track my location…anyway…
the problem is, till yesterday, theme had a feature to change the items view like grid view or list view but now that feature is not showing, can you please tell me how to make the items to grid view and lists view and from where ?
Thanks is advance , wonderful theme
how to add best places in this theme. please help me.thanks
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $28.50
Power Elite Author
Unlimited graphic downloads & digital courses. Only $29/month
22,000+ templates & 1,000+ courses
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work