can i translate this part of address /item/?
Sorry this is not possible.
Please kindly post your support questions on our Support Forum. This will enable our dedicated support team to assist you most efficiently. The Support Forum can be accessed at: http://support.ait-themes.com
You support forum account will be generated automatically.
I’ve still one question:
Is possible have dependant search fields, in order, for instance to select Continent (Europe, Asia, etc) and when a Continent is selected the only the countries that belongs to that continent appears on the next search field.
Sorry this feature is not implemented.
Hi there. Are there any other payment gateways besides Paypal in the theme. Is there a EFT/bank transfer payment method like when the client purchases a package then it sends them or displays the bank details and when the do the back transfer manually then I accept the order from the backend?
Sorry only bank transfer is available. Thanks.
Cool thanks that’s no problem, as long as there is a bank transfer method
Sorry my bad, only Paypal is available. I need more coffee.
oh well that changes everything lol, Paypal isn’t that widely used in South Africa. Is there any chance that a Bank Transfer or EFT method could be implemented? All it has to do is if someone purchases a package/subscription then they receive an email with the order number and the bank details that they must use for making the bank transfer. Once the payment is received (by checking one’s bank account)then I would just activate their subscription or listing or set it as paid or something.
We don’t plan to implement more payment methods, you can still charge offline and approve businesses manually. Thanks.
I just bought your theme and I find the responsive side very ugly. The site doesnt get responsive on my Galaxy S4 and when I resize with on my desktop with chrome or ie it doesnt resize very well specially the map.
Could you tell me where I am going wrong or is this the default?
I forgot to add that I can see the issue mainly on 320×480.
Before I buy I have two questions please:
1. Can Kil be changed to Miles?
2. Can the $ go in front of the amount? $2.50 not> 2.50$
Thanks for your message. Please see my comments below:
1. There’s no option for that in the admin panel, but you can change it in php files.
2. Yes, that’s no problem.
3 Pre sales questions please…
1: I’m a little confused, could you clarify the difference between the Business Finder theme and the Directory theme. Is it just look and feel now or does Business Finder still have additional functionality over and above Directory. If so what is the additional functionality.
2: In the demo homepage the section under the map shows 4 categories. What happens if there are more, does it grow / stack down the page as in Directory?
3: Is there an option to have the locations listed under the map like in Directory?
1. Business Finder theme is based on Directory theme. It has a different design and more features. You can see a list of additional features on item detail page.
2. You can have more of course.
3. Sorry this is not possible, but you can do it with few css changes.
With regards to Q2 thanks for letting me know you can have more than 4 categories, but what happens when you have more?
Do they slide horizontally?
Do they stack down the page?
With regards to Q3 are you saying that I can list locations under categories like on Directory by just tweaking a little CSS? If so can you give me a clue as to the complexity of this, i.e. is it simple enough to add in or would I need a dev?
Can you perhaps show me the sample code?
2. Categories will stack down the page, like on Directory theme.
3. Sorry my bad. You can have locations list on the homepage, exactly the same way like on Directory theme.
Can we update to wordpress 3.7.1?
Yes, you can update.
Is the ‘Business Finder’ mainly used for food restaurants according to your categories listed on your demo, or is it similar to the ‘Directory’ with multiple categories?
You can use the theme for any business, we just liked food images
1. would it support this or similar plugins, which are affecting registration of users?
2. How much would you charge for implementing woo-commerce? I know that you previously wrote, that you do not support customisations, BUT this seems to be a vital part for a good theme in modern times, respecting that MANY USERS worldwide can not use paypal as widely used accepted payment system in certain countries.
Please think about it and drop a line.
1. Theme uses standard users and other standard Wordpress features, plugin should work.
2. WooCommerce is supported. You can install the plugin and start using. You might do a bit of styling though.
YEAH!!!!!!!! baby yeah!
you made my day!
Some important info: I previously used a competition product, which was less stable and less attractive than yours.
BUT it had a VERY ATTRACTIVE function: Users could get notified via mail, if
a: a specific company placed a new offer
b: a new offer is placed in a specific category/search criteria.
It was handled via a pop-up with a form.
Any plans or ideas of how to implement such a feature?
Thank you for your time!
Sorry we don’t plan to implement it. Lot of nice and handy features are already included. You can take our theme as a good base and build on top of that to create your own unique portal.
I am interested in buying this theme but I have some questions:
It is possible to translate all part of the frontend and the users,Add ads, manage ads,etc?
I can add custom fields? the fields to of shop opening hours do not interest me I can remove them?
Theme supports WPML plugin, you can translate it to any language. POT files are also included. Thanks.
Beautiful, but look http://wellington.govt.nz site for city councils. Until today I did not find a template that was similar to this website. There is the challenge of making a template similar to this site.
It’s a completely different design, but if you’re good with css, you can re-style our theme to look like that.
You could make a boxed and html template related to this template business finder? I think that would make much success!
Sorry we don’t plan to make html nor boxed version.
I have a pre-sale question for you, please. I would like to use your theme on my website, in multisite system. Is this possible?
Yes you can use it in multisite environment. Thanks.
first I have to say , you have the one of the greatest support team out there….even with customer like me, who are still asking for more…. thanks for beeing patient…
1.)Are there any plans to add a MegaMenu to the team…since this seems a very usefull tool for customers…...
2.) is there anywhere a chance that you guys MARK or make bigger the Location circle, in the Map Search, where it says : ” Search around my position ”
since I showed it few people and seems like most of them do not realize that you have to click on the circle ( they tend to chanche distance and then click SEARCH again..but it will stay on default posion, ).....maybe a small TEXT above with an arrow.. “Click HERE..” or something like that… since its such a great feature.. but I guess mostly overlooked…
thanks for your feedback..
Hi, Thanks for your message. Please see my comments below:
1. You can use a 3rd party plugin to create Megamenu, no problem.
2. You can change it in Custom CSS field or you might better of using child theme for modifications.
When i perform a search with the wordpress search, the results come back and show
tags along with the content of the post.
How can we get rid of this so that only the content shows up in the list of results.
Excellent template. But is there any forecast for a html version? And a boxed version?
Sorry we don’t plan HTML nor boxed version. Thanks.
The theme could also be responsive.
Does the results of the search can be sorted by the distance they are from my current location?
Meaning the closest to the furthest.
not even on the directory theme? This should be essential to a theme like this i think….
Can it be made possible?
Sorry we don’t do any custom design or development work. Please contact a local web developer with this enquiry.
If Right to Left supported in this theme?
Sorry we don’t have experience with RTL.
I have a presale question, please- I’d like to use this theme for a links directory. Is there a way I can completely disable the maps function, so it’s not required on the front-end or back-end?
Thank you very much
Yes you can disable it in the code. Thanks.
Pre-Sale Question. I urgently need a replacement theme.
1- Are the reviews viewable in Google search results as google rich snippets?
2- does the theme have h1 headers
3- is the theme compatible with yoast or wp-seo or other seo plugins?
4- is the theme designed so that can I append the location and category into the permalinks?
1. This feature is not implemented.
3. You can use Yoast SEO plugin with our themes.
4. Don’t know exactly what you mean, but if you click through the site you might find if it does what you need.
another question please- does this support wp multisite aka network?
and are you going to be implementing #1?
Theme will work in multisite no problem. Sorry we don’t plan to implement rich snippets in the near future.
Nice theme I really like it. A have a few questions before I buy.
1) Can you limit what custom field types user see on easy admin?
2) If so can you change which field types are visible by account type? eg. Basic users will not see the “set featured image” field but premium users will.
3) How is paypal and recurring payments integration handled? Is this just an add-on or plugin that can be customized to work with other plugins such as custom forms etc?
4) Can user registration and add listing forms be combined to register the user and add the listing at the same time? Same with add event.
5) Can said form be different for each account type? eg. If the basic account does not have permission to add pictures but premium accounts do it doesnt make sense to ask basic account users for featured photo upon registration.
I have more questions but I think I will leave it at this for now.
1. Yes you can configure what will each individual package include via admin panel.
3. It’s directly integrated into our theme, you just fill in paypal credentials and it’ll work
4. Users have to register and then submit their listing after logging in to Easy Admin.
5. Yes this is done.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Power Elite Author