This author's response time can be up to 2 business days.
pre-sale question :
is there a way to not display any plan & register. Just a login for businesses which are already on site.
thanks for you answer.
Yes you can do it no problem.
Great ! Thanks
1/ How many offers can be display on homepage ?
2/ Can they be randomised ?
Special offers are ordered by date by default. You can change it in the code if you like. Lot of nice and handy features are already included. You can take our theme as a good base and build on top of that to create your own unique portal.
i want to set up a directory with about 30.000 shop entries. Do you think that is possible with your theme? Do you have experiences with such big data? Do you think my wordpress will crash then?
I don’t want to enter all data hand by hand. Is there a really easy way to import? With images as well? I don’t want to edit the entries afterwards – it should import perfectly.
We’ve developed CSV to WP import script that will allow you to bulk import your data. Please check the following url for more details: http://codecanyon.net/item/csv-to-wordpress-import-plugin/4829224?ref=ait
We’ve tested the theme with I think 15k items on a local windows PC and it was working OK. I’d go with a good hosting or dedicated server and you’re fine.
pre-sale question, 1- business finder theme include all the plugins? 2- easy to install? 3- theme and payment gateway support multi currency? Thanks for help.
Thanks for your message. Please see my comments below:
1. Yes theme includes everything you need.
2. Yes, demo content is included.
3. Theme supports paypal payments, you can charge in multiple currencies.
is it possible to have a shortcode for displaying specific listings in an advertising banner or a page?
this is crucial to me…
Or in alternative, are you aware of any 3rd party plugin which may provide that? Even a pro. I need the client to manage which listings are displayed in various places…
Hi, Sorry this feature is not supported by default. Lot of nice and handy features are already included. You can take our theme as a good base and build on top of that to create your own unique portal.
Another question: does Simple Paid Listings plugin work? (http://mikejolley.com/projects/wp-job-manager/add-ons/simple-paid-listings/)
Thank you for the answers…
Sorry we haven’t tested that plugin.
Hi, a few questions:
1. Do you also plan to release this as a plugin Package? I would love to include this in my already made website on a subpage.
2. If not how hard would it be for a developer (i am not) to strip the functions of the theme and incorparate it into another theme.
Also it would be intresting if you tell in your support forums which files you change while updating so i can updade my website too?
Hi Yves, Thanks for your message. We don’t plan to create plugin from this theme. All functionality is using our own theme framework and it won’t work without it.
Hi! The theme looks great, and I’m very interested in purchasing. Do the business listing pages support video, and if not, is it possible to change that by manipulating the code? Thanks!
Hi, Thanks for your message. Yes you can add video to item detail page. You can extend item fields pretty easily, please check the following link for more details: http://www.ait-themes.com/doc/how-to-edit-custom-type/?theme=businessfinder-wordpress-theme
Hi, tomorrow I will buy your template. I need a simple billing system. How to embed video into a restaurant? They’re just pictures? How do extensions already paid package such as banner position?
You can embed videos to item details no problem. You can extend item fields pretty easily, please check the following link for more details: http://www.ait-themes.com/doc/how-to-edit-custom-type/?theme=businessfinder-wordpress-theme
Pre-Sale question :
I see there is Autocomplete in the dropdowns location and categories.
I need also Autocomplete in the search keywords (to search with the name of the company). Do you think it’s possible ?
Thanks a lot for your answer.
Hi, This feature is not implemented by default, but you might add it in. Lot of nice and handy features are already included. You can take our theme as a good base and build on top of that to create your own unique portal.
Hello in custom type need to do radio button with 3 options (a, b, c) if the first option that it listed the title of soup +4 items when the latter wrote to +4 items soups and main dishes when I check 3 option to write it 10 items. How do we make it work? I need to see it in easy admin and administration. Thanks for the quick reply.
You can extend item fields pretty easily, please check the following link for more details: http://www.ait-themes.com/doc/how-to-edit-custom-type/?theme=businessfinder-wordpress-theme
we like Business Finder but we have several pre-sale questions:
1. In which fields the keywords search is looking for matching information?
2. Can we control these fields?
3. What features the admin can include when creating the subscription packages – how many offers per month, posts…?
4. So the theme searches for businesses and when the user visits the business single page it can see also the offers from this business. Is there any way to add additional search that is only searching the offers all businesses have posted?
5. Can 1 company with 1 account submits several office branches all around the country?
This is for now but most probably we will have several more questions.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
just to clarify, we want to use your theme as a base and extend and customize the extra stuff we need to launch our project, but we need to know if this is the base we really are looking for.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Hi, Thanks for your message. Please see my comments below:
1. It’s title and description
2. You can extend the theme functionality.
4. Sorry this is not supported by default.
Lot of nice and handy features are already included. You can take our theme as a good base and build on top of that to create your own unique portal.
thanks for your fast reply!
6. Any intentions to add graphs/analytics for the visits of each item? Like this the members can check how much the people are interested in what they offer.
Sorry no plans for that. Thanks.
Thanks for the reply!
i am interested in purchasing this theme, but i have a question. Would it be possible to get this ratings and reviews to be parsed as json so i could use them in iOS or Android app?
And if it is possible. How?
Thanks for your message. This feature is not implemented by default. You’ll need to develop this feature.
Hi. Is there a recommended compatible newsletter plugin for this theme?
Please kindly post your support questions on our Support Forum. This will enable our dedicated support team to assist you most efficiently. The Support Forum can be accessed at: http://support.ait-themes.com
You support forum account will be generated automatically.
Hi, does this theme have a compatible newsletter plugin? Thanks
1. Is there a way to have the business owner pay for the promotional items they are adding?
2. Can the listings include several images? I can’t find any in your Demo showing several images for one listing.
3. Is there an easy way to include the Quick Contact block in the main page, instead of Sidebar? Need advertising space.
4. Is there a page with all the promotional items that the business owner create?
5. I am very hesitant in purchasing the theme because of the little information on the payments systems. Your Demo does not show a clear example on how you can make money with this theme. Your Directory theme unlike this one shows different plans, Basic, Deluxe and whatever, but what can you include in those plans? How customisable are the plans? Can you choose different prices for different categories? Can you choose different prices by custom fields? Can the billing plans be made by time period?? Can you do free registration and then only have business owners pay for special features? Where are the answers to these questions in the Demo, I don’t see them.
You present your theme showing the design features, not necessarily from a making money with the theme standpoint.
Waiting for the answers to my questions above please, very interested to buy this theme. Thank you,
1. Yes you can create free or payable packages that can users purchase.
2. Yes image gallery is implemented.
3. You can use Contact Form 7 plugin for that purpose no problem.
4. Sorry there’s no such page.
Business Finder theme is based on Directory theme. It includes all features from Directory theme and additional new features. You can find a list on Business Finder description page here on themeforest.
Help please. I have been happily developing my site with BF theme. Went to change the logo and it doesn’t seem to take any of the files, including the previous file I had – when I go to select the file either via upload or from the media library nothing happens – the field is always blank. Please help a.s.a.p. Thanks
is there a way to use best places as promotion place. Say if a customer pays an advertising fee to place his listing in the “Best Places” spot?
Hi, This feature is not implemented by default, but you can change the query in the code if you like. Lot of nice and handy features are already included. You can take our theme as a good base and build on top of that to create your own unique portal.
Hi, I have a plan to launch business directory of norway using this theme, i would like know the way search works here, we have plan to import business directory of around 1 million records and then offer companies to update there profile as a paid customers in this way, paid customers can choice categories/sub category and add keywords, picture and other information, Do you think we can use this theme can fullfil our needs?
Hi, Thanks for your message. I’m not sure if the theme will work with that high amount of records. You might try to start with our theme and then build a dedicated portal solution once your website will be popular.
what is the search methid you are using here ? and is it possible to extent search parameter using different database feilds so search will reflect on company name, category location and search keywords we add?
Yes you can extend the search if you like. You have full control over the code. Lot of nice and handy features are already included. You can take our theme as a good base and build on top of that to create your own unique portal.
I live in a place where google maps is not very helpful, cause there is no streets.
Is it possible to still use it? I can google map and see the place but can I still add restaurants and things like that to the map?
Yes you can use GPS coordinates manually, no problem.
Please check the support ticket about shifting to to new hosting provider. all the settings of business finder gets resetted. so if we are doing local and then shifting to hosting provider it will be insane to do all over again.
Thanks for your message, I’ve forwarded it to our support staff. They’ll have a look at your questions soon.
When will there be an update for Business Finder with more options and more payment methods or at least more icons.
Now i feel that i overpaid for this theme and i am not happy with that it seems like the owner of this theme abandon It so that’s very disappointing
Sorry we don’t plan to implement more payment methods.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $31.50
Power Elite Author