I will do . I just want guidance
I have couple of questions regarding it,
Could users submit their business? is there a submit listing option? for example submit their own restaurant?
Is there a claim listing feature?
I saw that you are offering “custom built search and filter”, can i add custom fields to the listing submitting page? and accordingly add it to the advance search?
For example i would like to add filter item to each (business) restaurant that i submit to the site : add custom filter and filter it to vegetarian, vegan or meat, and add another filler item to each listing that mention the range of restaurant capacity: 1-50, 50-200 and so on(range filter)..and accordingly add them to the advance search that users would be able to filter by them..is it possible to do? do you have an advance search option?
I would really appreciate your reply regarding this issues,
Thanks in advance,
Hi, Thanks for your message. Please see my comments below:
- Yes users can submit their businesses via the website.
- Users can register, log in and then add/edit their listings online.
- Claim listing feature is included.
- You can add new fields to search and filter in the php code, there’s no option for that in the admin panel.
- There’s no advanced search by default.
Very often one organization have 2, 3 or even 10 address. It looks very ugly to make 10 different item pages for one organization.
First, because when there are many items its hard to control and manage additionally different pages of one organization.
Second, its not useful for users, its better for them to know information about organization at once.
And third, its very bad for SEO, because its doubles content many times.
IS IT POSSIBLE to make in one item map? If no, do you HAVE PLANS to make such improvement?
Sorry we don’t plan to implement this feature.
Thanks for purchasing one of our files, we really appreciate it
Please kindly post your support questions on AitThemes Support Forum. This will enable our dedicated support team to assist you most efficiently.
Create an Account | Support Forum | Find your “Item Purchase code”
Online Documentation | Frequently asked questions
I am looking at purchasing this theme.
Are there variations of different style listings pages?
I would like the image on the left and the text to the right similar to a blog post.
Thanks for your message. There’s only one style for listing, but you can change it using Custom CSS or using child theme.
Before I purchase this theme, I’d like to know if I’m able to customize the theme to use just one rating criteria for the reviews instead of the five on the demo (Price, Location, Staff, Services, Food). I want to just use an overall 5-star rating.
You can configure up to 5 rating criteria via admin panel.
Pre-sale question : Is your site compatible with WPMU plugin ?
Yes you can use the theme in multisite environment.
cool – thank you
pre sale – question. I need to integrate CCavenue Payment gateway. But it requires Woocommerce plugin. Is it possible to add ccavenue payment gateway in addition to paypal gateway for paying listing fees ?
Sorry this is not possible by default.
Also in listing detail page there is a sidebar showing latest tweets, fb links, quick contact. Is it for every business owner ?
How could I translate my theme “Busines Finder” to spanish language?
Thanks for your help.
Hi, is there any option to add ready social icons for items pages in Admin area? So users no need to do it agian one by one. My users adding their social links, but the social icons images are always empty, so I need to add for them again one by one before approve the items. ... pain…
Pre sale question
1. Does homepage have to contain the map as depicted in the demo?
2. Hows the claim feature working so far?
3. Can you import new businesses into the theme, is there a MAX number of businesses?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Thanks for your message. Please see my comments below:
1. You can remove the map and use it on subpage for example.
2. You as an admin can add businesses to your database and people can claim them as their own using email confirmation.
3. We’ve developed CSV to WP import script that will allow you to bulk import your data. Please check the following url for more details: http://codecanyon.net/item/csv-to-wordpress-import-plugin/4829224?ref=ait
We’ve tested the theme with 15k businesses on a local PC. Server will handle more no problem.
1.From admin, can i set the default when connect on website to automatic search the pozition..
2. you offer theme with sample data like your demo. becouse i want to save some work
1. Yes geolocation support is included by default.
2. Demo content is included in the package.
Where is the “Ad Listing” page?
And does this have free and paid listings?
Can’t buy this – what a joke
Users have to create an account, select a free or paid package. After that they can log in to the easy admin to add/edit their listings.
In the sidebar here: http://preview.ait-themes.com/businessfinder/wp1/blog/
Nope – doesn’t work.
Do you have the 4 square sponsor spots like in your other wp theme Directory?
Yes you can add these banners to sidebar no problem.
1) Can payments to list businesses be charged on a monthly basis?
2) Can we customize the “my account” page to integrate other features on our own like adding the ability for businesses to post job listings, etc?
3) Can we charge for advertising? How does that work? How does someone put an ad on the site?
Thank you!! About to purchase, but want to clear these few things up first! Great theme!
1. Yes you can configure that in the admin panel.
3. You can several advertising spaces available, you can create your own system for charging or put adsense code there. It’s up to you.
Really interested in your theme.
Hi Pre Purchase questions.
1. Can the Map Search be moved off the map…preferably somewhere separate.
2. Is there a way to email all listed businesses from the back end.
3. We would like a classifieds section…what would you suggest?
4. Can ratings section be removed?
5. we want to cover a every rural region in france. Will the theme be ok?
6.would woo commerce mean businesses could have their own individual shop on the site?
1. Yes you can move it above/under the map with small modifications.
3. You can extend item fields pretty easily, please check the following link for more details: http://www.ait-themes.com/doc/how-to-edit-custom-type/?theme=businessfinder-wordpress-theme
5. No problem with that, you have full control over locations and categories.
6. You can use WooCommerce with this theme however the plugin is not connected to listing items.
How do you fix the error, “User registration is currently not allowed. ” When we a user tries to register using the website.
You can allow registrations in the admin panel.
Hi this is a pre-sale question. I’m looking at both Business Finder and Directory themes and can’t find much difference (apart from the design) between the two. Am I’m missing something?
I’m looking for a theme where I can list various types of businesses (with pictures and map), connect with social media easily and have a blog.
Hi, Business Finder theme is based on Directory theme. It includes all features from Directory theme and additional new features. You can find a list on Business Finder description page here on themeforest. Thanks.
Hi… can i modify the height of the map in homepage? Thank you
Sure that’s possible. Thanks.
We can help you with that on our support forum no problem.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Power Elite Author