This author's response time can be up to 2 business days.
We are almost done working with your theme customizations, however I have some key questions:
1. I don’t see a way for us (admin) to manually change the “account type” or package for the listing. I know the user can choose the package themselves, but when we add the listing I don’t see the option to manually match the listing to package.
2. On the “Items” page (backend) there should be a column that tells the admin and the user what type of package it is, I don’t see this column. This should show by default.
> Thanks for your reply in advance.
Thanks for purchasing one of our files, we really appreciate it
Please kindly post your support questions on AitThemes Support Forum. This will enable our dedicated support team to assist you most efficiently.
Create an Account | Support Forum | Find your “Item Purchase code”
Online Documentation | Frequently asked questions
I also wanted to ask you, how do we disable/delete that nagging message telling you to install Contact Form 7. We don’t use this plugin, we use gravity forms instead, however the theme requires it. Why does it require it and how do we disable it? – I would consider disabling this limitation from the core, not ALL people like Contact Form 7, you shouldn’t force them.
Please post your questions to our support forum as our developers don’t have access to themeforest discussions. Thanks.
Ok thanks I found the answer on the forum. FYI for others asking the same questions, you need to edit the functions.php file
How can a registered user claim a listing? I tried but it doesn’t allow me to claim an item. Claiming an item requires a non registered user.
I need to know this because users might register first before they claim an item.
*I already posted this question on the support page I think maybe 30 hours ago but I still haven’t got a response, maybe I can get a response here.
Thanks for your message. I’ve forwarded it to our support staff, they’ll have a look at your questions soon.
im very interested in the theme!
Is it possible to type in a route “from city – to city” and show the route on the map. And near to the route it will show the selected (category) POI and list them.
We’re currently working on the plugin that will allow you to add directions support to this theme. It should be available next week.
Which file to edit the page where the user creates their Items (contet, map, phone, website, images,special offer, etc)?
Hi, I bought this theme now and affter installing I could not activate it because a error page appeared. The error is: “this page is not available”. Now I cannot longer access the page.
I’m using wampsever in a local machine and wordpress 3.9.2 in English version. What should I do?
I was wondering, where/how is the data stored and is it possible to have an iOS application connect to the database and extract data.
Are we able to create additional search parameters?
Thanks a lot!
All information are stored inside WordPress, items are standard WordPress custom post types.
Yes this feature is implemented by default.
ok, thank you, where i can see a sample of gallery inside a business page?
You can see it for example here: http://preview.ait-themes.com/businessfinder/wp1/item/bamboo-sushi/
ok, perfect, real thx)
I found a bug in thema, could analyze the video?
Description: When you upgrade the account to start creating items on the site, the button does not appear at first, leaving the user confused. The button appears only when we left the page and came back.
Video link: https://www.screenr.com/cjXN
My install is 2.2, how do I download the latest version of this, currently 2.5
nevermind, it was in the latest file download. wasn’t updated on the theme description page on themeforest
guys, how can I remove the two sections on home page with categories and locations. I do not wish to display anything else than the map with the search on homepage..Thanks!
able to add capcha on the items pages for “contact owner” and “own this business”?
Is it possible for businesses that are listed to log in and update their own information or does everything have to be entered by the admin ? Meaning does each business have their own login ?
I just purchased this theme and I am working on it. I have a question about the map.
Our directory is for businesses of one state. How can we use and display – not the whole world,- the google map of that one state?
(And where is the “support forum”, they keep refering to? There is a “support” link, but one cannot post anything there)
You need to register in order to post to our support forum. Thanks.
Is it possible to drop the ‘keyword’ search box and add a second box for a separate list of categories instead?
For example, can you choose [mom&pop shop, small business, small franchise, large franchise, online only] and then in the next drop down choose from [electronics, automotive, restaurants] and then the third one stays as location?
Thanks in advance!
I am interested in purchasing the theme if it functions how I need. How customisable is the listing form? When people submit listings I don’t want them to be able to enter a physical address, pretty much just profile image, a website, contact details. Can I customise the fields and remove address info. And can I remove the locations part of the search bar?
Hi, Thanks for your message. Users can register via frontend and select their package. Then they can log in to Easy Admin do administer their listings. Theme by default includes fields that are visible on our demo site, you can however change it in the code.
1. If I buy the regular license, do I get access to php files and functions of theme so I can customize it for my project, for example, I need to add a few more features in the existing theme, like more advertising options for admin to monetize the model, or make certain fields in the listing paid, i.e. you only get to show your address or a special promotion if you’re paid listing etc and this will be great buy if I can manipulate my install as I need. Please let me know.
2. Is there a user discussion forum feature in the theme, if not what forum plugins are compatible to create a discussion forum with this theme where all registered users can have a discussion, post, comments etc?
Thanks for your message, please check my comments below:
1. Yes you’ll get all sources
2. You can use BBpress if you like.
Hello, have some pre sales questions.
1. Are the users account stored as a custom post type or the standard WP users?
2. Is it possible to do a Zip code search? I don’t see the point of writing a location in a listing and directory. In such a theme,
3. Is it possible to have tabs in the single listing page?
4. Is it possible to display the author of a listing?
Hi, Thanks for your message. Please check my comments below:
1. Users are stored as standard WP users.
2. You have full control over locations, you can enter zip codes there instead of locations
3. This is not supported by default.
4. This is not supported by default.
Lot of nice and handy features are already included. You can take our theme as a good base and build on top of that to create your own unique portal.
“People Saying” how do you change this in the review/comments . i tried to find a way but im lost. Please help meeeeeeeeeee!
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $25.60
Power Elite Author