This author's response time can be up to 2 business days.
Considering purchase. The issue discusses a few comments above with Nadaan regarding “pizza” search seem to have been resolved, or a I can’t duplicate it. Is it resolved? (2) Looking at Directory theme as well. Is the primary difference between Directory and Business Directory the addition of the review/ratings capability?
Thanks for your message. The issue was resolved the same day it appeared. It was a typo in search script. Business finder theme is basically Directory theme with different design and bit more functionality. Please check item description for more details. Thanks.
I would like to buy this product. I would like to use it for my own personal directory of paid listings. What is the license that I need to buy?
Thanks for your message. Regular license will be OK for you.
Hi there, definitely interested in purchasing this theme for a project…
a few questions first:
- do you guys have a public roadmap where we could see which features are currently being worked on and when we could expect them?
- is multi-city already an option?
- how can you imagine including some sort of label for listings to appear as an icon next to the name in the list of locations, such as Organic, or Vegan, or Glutenfree?
Thanks for your message. Please see my comments below:
- we’re working on claim listing and paypal recurring payments.
- you can use the theme for multiple cities, no problem. map will zoom in/out automatically
- You can extend item fields pretty easily, please check the following link for more details: http://www.ait-themes.com/doc/how-to-edit-custom-type/?theme=businessfinder-wordpress-theme
When will you be fixing the issues with tablets and mobiles that I emailed you about last week? Reason I am now asking on your page is that you are still stating afterwards on here that you are not aware of any issues on mobiles/tablets despite me sending you these bugs…
We’re working on a new update, it’ll be released in couple of days. Thanks.
Hello, I have already the theme directory and I’d like to have a theme magazine but with the same features as this one without the location map.
That is a theme magazine or clients can register with the same interface and frontend may seem to pay one or more articles in the magazine.
Is it possible to use this theme for this?
Have you planned to make a magazine theme with registration, payment and frontend interface in the same style?
I love that traders can buy space for their advertising or placing an article or put forward their trade when they want.
Waiting to find out what theme I’m looking for
Thanks for your message. I’m not sure if you’ll be able to use this theme for that. You’d need something custom built or maybe change our theme to your needs.
Do you now a theme who i can use to do this ? i’m sure there is clients but i found nothing ?
Sorry don’t know any theme that can do it. Thanks.
I CAN’T VIEW GOOGLE MAP IN DEMO VERSION? IT IS ERROR! http://preview.ait-themes.com/businessfinder/wp1/
I can see it no problem. What browser are you using? Thanks.
I ‘M USING CHROME, I CAN SEE GOOGLE MAPS HOME PAGE AT YESTERDAY! BUT TODAY, I CAN’T…
Sorry it works in Chrome as well.
the submit form?
Users can administer their items via Easy Admin. Please check the following url for more details: http://preview.ait-themes.com/businessfinder/wp1/easy-admin/
average support? you dont reply to support forum during business hours. you already replied here but not in forum. also there is no email notification when someone posts something on forum. so I am asking my question here and I require answer. I want to make header map to be more “zoomed” in area. How?
Sorry for that. I’ve forwarded your message to our support staff. They’ll have a look at your questions soon. We’re based in Europe, our business day just started Thanks.
Dear. Unfortunately The issue is still not resolved. Kindly Check.
Go to Contact us Page form search type the word pizza, geo-location takes you nowhere. Kindly make necessary changes as when you enable geolocation its start behaving weird. Other big problem is Even if you have selected subcategory marker in search category marker is visible rather than it.
If you disable geolocate all is working OK. You can do it by clicking on the icon in “Search around my position” in search box.
Please kindly post your support questions on our Support Forum. This will enable our dedicated support team to assist you most efficiently. The Support Forum can be accessed at: http://support.ait-themes.com
You support forum account will be generated automatically.
What kind of answer is this…I already mentioned that its working when geolocation is disabled and “Search around my position” option is not working if gelocation is disabled even on your demosite. I purchase this theme only for gelocation capabilty and now instead of a solution you are telling me not to use it. Seriously I did’t expect that with you people.
Thanks for the 1.7 update, i am glad you have solved major issues which i mentioned.
You’re welcome. If you have any other issues please post them to our support forum, our developers will have a look at them. Thanks.
I would need to know the following:
Is it possible/ easy to include a checkbox for TOS with link in all areas where personal information is asked for:
eg: Sign-up form, Contact owner, Leave comment.
The same for your other themes such as TourOperator.
Is Google’s Rich Snippet added to the Rating System?
Sorry theme does not support that.
thanks for the info.
Is it right that this theme is not already (fully) translated into German and French?
Sorry theme is not translated, you need to do the translation yourself. PO files are included you can use POedit for that. Thanks.
I’m considering buying this theme but I’d like to know more about the differences with your other theme “Directory Portal”.
What are the differences?
Thanks for your message. Please check item detail, all differences are listed there.
Is it possible using this theme for a distributor searching engine around the world, I mean all countries of the world. I wanna have 2 levels of distributors and agencies under the distributors so searching by categories is crucial for me. Is that possible with this theme?
Thanks for your message. I think no problem, you can use this theme for that purpose.
I am considering this theme for an events by location directory. For example “search/show events near me for this week/date//timeframe”. Think this can be done easily? If so, how? Thx AIT
Really interested to purchase just doesn’t seem quite polished enough yet… Few bugs I’ve noticed will these be fixed up asap?
1. After performing search the dropdowns to refine results just don’t work at all (count, sort by, sort).
2. Search around my position slider doesn’t drag on tablets/mobiles.
3. When clicking in the Map Search box on either All Categories or All Locations scollbar doesn’t work on Safari (PC).
4. Login form in sidebar could do with tidying up a bit (Looks like you just threw it together last minute). Spacing doesn’t match that of the register form and remember me is completely offset! Sorry if I sound a bit picky but just the little details like this spoil it.
5. On ipad (homepage) the last icon (under categories heading) – Restaurants (red circle with fork and spoon) doesn’t show correctly. The left and right edges are cropped off the icon.
I can see you guys are better than this and I know the bugs will get fixed up pretty soon, but until then I’m going to wait.
Thanks for the message. Please see my comments below:
1. Just tested it and it works OK for me. What browser are you using?
2. That’s true, it only works on click. The plugin does not support dragging.
3. We’ll have a look at it on PC, it works OK in Safari on Mac.
4. It’s the same styling we use on all forms on the site. You can always style it different way on your own site to make it unique.
5. I can see the issue, we’ll have a look at it now and release a fix.
1. All browsers (which is more confusing that you say it works). See here for example in Chrome (PC): http://www.screenr.com/DPGH
You can see I have tried to change the count to other amounts but it always stays at 9. Maybe the others are my bad as it looks like the 1st item is maybe a “featured” item and just stays put in position 1? If a user is using filters does that not defeat the point? By all means when the original search is performed put the featured ones at the top but when I ask to filter based on “Ratings” I expect to see those with the best ratings first not a featured item with no ratings? Is there a way to turn this off?
2. Right ok (so no fix on this I assume)?
3. Actually I don’t see a scrollbar on Safari (Macbook Pro) either.
4. Just thought you might tidy it up a little for everyone
1. Featured item is always first no matter what sorting you use.
2. Sorry no fix for that.
3. Strange i can see it no problem in safari 6.0.5: http://d.pr/i/9O5q
1. And the count issue?
2. Right ok.
3. Maybe you applied a fix for this but it’s very buggy. It sometimes appears sometimes not (it seems to only appear if you open the menu whilst a page refresh is happening). The times it does appear it’s sticking around after closing the menu. See: http://www.screenr.com/WaGH
We’ll have a look at the count issue. Thanks. Regarding the scroller, I really cannot replicate it in my safari. We’ll play with it a bit more. Thanks.
No problem. I know you guys will fix things up but I just want to get this purchased asap and just don’t want to be fixing up issues or updating all the time. I know it’s early on in the release of this so to be expected! Any chance you’ll tidy up that login form while you’re at it
Look forward to the new update on the 11th. Claiming a listing is a very good feature.
Update is already approved, feel free to download it Thanks.
Is there a way to remove/hide the map?? It is very annoying.
Why it’s so hard to do something like yelp… where you have the map option if you need it but it’s not bothering all the time.
Your theme is the most beautiful and the closest one to geotheme.. please do something with the map… believe me, it’s a problem.
Thanks for your message. You can disable map no problem.
but can you minimize it? can you put it on the side and smaller like yelp’s map?
Sorry not by default. You can take our theme as a base for your own unique portal and change bits you want. Thanks.
my map isnt showing up after installing the update 1.7 HELP! This template is good but somewhat buggy.
I have purchased the theme and really like the design, but the font size is too small. Could this be added as a feature in the theme fonts.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $31.50
Power Elite Author