Version 3.0 Released
We are excited to announce the availability of Butter version 3.0. This latest release of Butter theme is fully compatible with WooCommerce version 4.0+ AND WordPress version 5.4+ and included so many cool features. Check out the Live Demo Cheers
SMOOTHEST RESTAURANT WOOCOMMERCE THEME EVER!!!
Butter is a charming and very easy-to-use Restaurant WordPress theme that gives you opportunity to describe your story in a narrative, dynamic and enjoyable way, making it absolutely perfect for restaurants, pizza huts, bakeries or coffee shops.
Save $64 for Visual Composer and $18 for Master Slider plugins. As these two plugins are coming with this theme as a bonus. You won’t get separate license for bonus plugins but you will be able to use those plugins in your site to make your site like our Live Previews.
Developed by professionals keeping in mind everything you need in a website as a Restaurant owner. Beautiful menus, Shop pages, OpenTable reservations, events or galleries are just a few clicks away – all within easy to use Drag and Drop interface!
The light weight and high performance parallax scrolling effect immerse your website visitors in a extraordinary browsing experience. Also, you can ‘Switch On/Off’ the smooth scrolling effect from your ‘Theme-Options’.
This is what Butter is all about: proposing the exact right tools so you can express your story! Beautiful Product Menus, Reservations with OpenTable System, Parallax Smooth Scrolling, Online Shop with WooCommerce, SEO ready, Translation ready, Powerful Theme Options, Drag and Drop page builder are just the highlights of the features of Butter theme. This theme got 1 Click Demo Import feature as well
Want to make your site in different language? No problem, Butter theme is 100% translation ready and compatible with loco translate and poedit also. Even this theme is RTL ready as well, so that you can make your site for right to left languages, such as Arabic
The theme is WordPress 5.4 ready, WooCommerce 4.0+ ready and Gutenberg Optimized
Fun Part: Do not blame us if you find Butter theme extremely suitable for a portfolio or a photography website
Other Key Features
Changelogv3.0 – 2nd April 2020
1. WordPress version 5.4 compatibility work DONE!v2.4 – 14th March 2020
1. WooCommerce version 4.0 compatibility work DONE!v2.3 – 7th March 2020
1. WPBakery Page builder is updated to its latest version (v6.1)!v2.2 – 22nd December 2019
1. WooCommerce 3.9 Compatibility work DONE !v2.1 – 23rd August 2019
1. WooCommerce 3.8 Compatibility work DONE !v2.0 – 7th July 2019
1. RTL compatibility work DONE! 2. One Click Demo Import facility includedv1.6.2 – 9th June 2019
1. Included new option for adding 'Agreements' checkbox with Contact Forms.v1.6.1 – 21st April 2019
1. WooCommerce 3.6 Compatibility work DONE !v1.5.3 – 1st March 2019
1. Fixed: WooCommerce shop product's excerpt length was too big.v1.5.1 – 26th February 2019
1. Latest version of WooCommerce Compatible. 2. Gutenberg Optimized. 3. Ffully meets the new WordPress requirements outlined by Envato.v1.5 – 10th July 2018
1. WooCommerce 3.4.3 compatibility works done. 2. WordPress 4.9.7 compatibility works done.v1.4.1 – 3rd April 2018
1. WooCommerce 3.3.4 compatibility issues fixed.v1.4 – 23rd October 2017
1. WooCommerce 3.2.1 compatibility issues fixed. 2. Verify purchase code system implemented.v1.3.3 – 15th May 2017
1. Required plugins path updated 2. New option added in the Reservation formv1.3.2 – 15th April 2017
1. Fixed: Menu Loading issue. 2. More option fields added for menu items. Note: 'The Butter Extensions' plugin should be updated to the latest version, once the theme is updated to this version.v1.3.1 – 13th January 2017
1. Fixed: For one-page website option, there was a php error showingv1.3 – 7th November 2016
1. Couple of CSS bugs of Bakery Demo found and fixed.v1.2 – 18th October 2016
1. Theme updated to make Events pages/posts. 2. Language files updated.v1.1 – 15th October 2016
1. Theme is ready for creating One-Page website 2. Drop-Down select option added in the Reservation Form 3. Master slider css was overriding default theme css, this bug has been fixedv1.0 – 1st October 2016
1. Initial release.