Version 1.0.0 – WordPress 5.x tested
Elementor Builder ( Free ) Save $49
Completely free with Elementor ( FREE ) You have full Template Kits like Demo
BXSCO – Business Multipurpose Template Kit
BXSCO is designed for companies who offer business consulting, investment advising, and tax assistance to corporate and individual clients, for financial and law companies, and individual tax/finance advisors. Also it’s perfect for any startup business, companies, agencies, and freelancers which need a professional way to showcase their projects and services.
This is a very powerful Template Kit. Fully functional as Header Footer, Carousel Slider, Post Widget, Contact Form, Tab, It’s easy to use it to build a perfect website, optimize seo.The most important thing about the website converting to order or contact. First, how to let customers know your website. Next, retain the customer and call to action to buy or use a service. Understanding that, our design team has created an optimized, fast-loading, easy-to-customize seo template into an informative website for users, you will definitely use it to create a successful websie.
Version 1.0.1 02 November 2020
- Updated some Background images Demo
Required Plugins :
- Elementor (Free)
- Themesflat Addons For Elementor (By Themesflat )
- 01 Home 1
- 02 Home 2
- 03 About Us
- 04 Services 01
- 05 Services 02
- 06 Services Details
- 07 Faq
- 08 Portfolio
- 09 Blog
- 10 Contact
- Contact form
- No pro plugins required
- Fully Responsive
- No coding is required
- Easy to customize
- User friendly
- Elementor Page Builder
- Professional and Fast support
- Barlow Condensed
How to import Metform custom form
- Import metform blocks, this indicated by ‘Metform’ suffix in the template name.
- Add new Metform form, click ‘Edit with Elementor’ to open in Elementor editor.
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey button.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported elementor template, then click ‘Insert’.
- Once the template is loaded, click ‘Update’.
How to Install:
- Install the plugin from Plugins > Add New by searching for Template Kit Import. If you use FTP to install plugins, you can download it from https://wordpress.org/plugins/template-kit-import
- Once the plugin is activated, go to Tools > Template Kit
- Click on Upload Template Kit ZIP File to browse to your zip file and import.
- Your Template Kit preview will appear. Click View Installed Kit:
- An orange banner will appear if your kit requires additional free plugins. Click Install Requirements for details.
- A popup will appear listing the plugins your kit needs installed or activated. Click Install Requirements to proceed.
- Now you may begin importing your templates by clicking the Import Template button on the desired template..