A peaceful, simple Tumblr theme to display your beautiful blog content.
Calm is a peaceful, simple Tumblr theme to display your beautiful blog content in a clutter-free frame.
Themelantic is proud to present Calm — rest easy, focus on your words, photos, and links, and let Calm take the stress out of creating a stunning Tumblr blog.
- A simple design that blends with your content
- Clean and clear navigation to help people browse your site
- Beautiful design for each post type
- Easily change colours, typography, and design details
- Custom logos, notes, sharing, and much more
A Beautiful, Calm Design
Free yourself from busy design details, complicated graphics, or busy backgrounds. Calm is serene, simple, and clutter-free.
The design of the theme gets out of your way, letting your photos, text, links, videos, and quotes stand out. Subtle design cues draw attention to each post in different ways.
Individual Post Design
Posts are arranged in a blog style, with a custom design for each different type of post. Whether you’re mainly sharing photos, videos, quotes, or questions, your content will look stunning.
It’s simple for readers to like, reblog, or link to your content, with icons underneath each post.
Sharing and Likes
With one click, visitors can share your content across different social channels: Twitter, Facebook, Email, and Embed. This is in addition to all the usual Tumblr features, allowing people to like and reblog your portfolio of work. Don’t let your incredible content go unnoticed!
You can change any and every aspect of Calm to match your style and personal brand. Fonts and typography, colours, layout, backgrounds, border widths — you name it, you can customise it!, but it’s simple to put your own stamp on the design (and we’re here to help you every step of the way!)
A unique feature makes it easy for your readers to flick around your site, using only their keyboard.
H takes you home, R takes you to a random post, and the Left and Right arrows navigate between posts or pages. Discover a whole new way to browse your Tumblr site!
<img src=” ” />
<img src=”http://themelantic.com/images/themeforest-images/general/t-features.png” alt=” ” />
- Responsive and Retina Ready – This theme will work great in all platform sizes and definitions. It’s modern and prepared to work in modern browsers.
- Customizable Color Scheme – All colors can be changed using the customizer.
- Submenu with Configurable Tags – Allows the main navigation to have a submenu that is made of tags and will categorize the content of the site.
- Google Fonts – You can choose whatever font you’d like from a library of hundreds of free and optimized for the web fonts.
- Keyboard Navigation – You can use the Right and Left keys on your keyboard to navigate between blog posts. Use H for home and R for random.
- Google Analytics Ready – add the code, and it’s set.
- SEO Ready – All SEO principles available to Tumblr themes were taken into account in this theme.
- Expandable – It also features a header and footer HTML code fields for you to add your code.
- Fully Documented – All of the theme options are fully documented.
<img src=”http://themelantic.com/images/themeforest-images/general/t-credits.png” alt=” ” />
The following resources have been used to create this theme:
- Bootstrap – <a href=” ”>http://getbootstrap.com/
- jQuery – <a href=” ”>http://jquery.com/
- FitVids – <a href=” ”>http://fitvidsjs.com/
- Mousetrap – <a href=” ”>https://craig.is/killing/mice/
- Google Fonts – <a href=” ”>http://www.google.com/fonts/
- Font Awesome Icons – <a href=” ”>http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/
The icon used in the avatar for this theme is from Flaticon - <a href=”https://www.flaticon.com/” target=”_blank” title=” ”>https://www.flaticon.com/
April 18, 2019 — v1.1
- Minor CSS fixes to allow the Tumblr bar not to interfere with any UI element
- Initial Release
<img src=”http://themelantic.com/images/themeforest-images/general/t-support.png” alt=” ” />
We’re here to help you set up your theme, and iron out any problems. Just head over to our site to file a support ticket, and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours: <a href=”http://themelantic.com/support” target=” ”>http://themelantic.com/support
We’re also here to answer any quick questions on Twitter: <a href=” ” target=”_blank”>http://twitter.com/themelantic