This author's response time can be up to 2 business days.
1) Is first possible to remove the featured image on a normal page?
2) I like the drop menu when the page is scrolled down. Is it possible to have the same hover over effect on the menu at the top? So i want menu-menu-2 to have the same effect of where menu-menu-1 is, can this be done?
I didn’t really understand what you mean by removing the featured image on a normal page. Please be more specific.
The hover effect is only for the sticky menu. You could do a small customization and add the effect to the simple one as well, but you’ll have to do a little bit of coding. Please make sure you use our help desk for your questions when you need help as you’ll get faster and better support there. Thank you!
I really need to remove the MORE INFO tab from popping up from my homepage galleries. I have the latest version of the theme, yet I do not have the option to hide the MORE INFO tab because it does not appear on my gallery post back end. Is there a CSS code that I can enter? I need to do away with that tab! Thanks!
If you are having the latest version, you should get the option to hide it. Still, we’ll be glad to help you get rid of that even with CSS. Please write a ticket on the help desk and provide a URL – we’ll give you the CSS code to hide it.
How do I change the ‘BOOK A **’ in the links at the bottom of every page, I want it to link to pages instead?
You cannot link those to pages, they are only for the contact form.
You’ll have to add the links by customizing only.
I don´t know how to do a blog like the blog in http://camera7.didble.com/blog/
Thank your for your answer
I created a new page, named it Blog. Then, go to your WordPress admin panel, Settings->Reading and in the Blog page – select the page you just created.
That should do it.
I went to my Wordpress admin panel, settings -> reading… but in this place I don´t have any “Blog page” and I can´t select the page I have created. I have installed the 3.8.1 Wordpress version.
I only can do the follow: In the same page where I´ve created the new page named Blog, there are in the right side “page atributtes” (atributos de página in spanish) and there are several templates I can choose, one of them is “latest galleries horizontal scroll with blog below”, in fact this is the only template where the word “blog” appears. If I choose this template I can see the page like a blog, but there are a white big space between the header and the first post. I imagine this place is because the “gallery horizontal scroll” but I don´t want any gallery in this blog page, I only want to see the page like in http://camera7.didble.com/blog/
Can you tell me how I can remove this white big space or if there are other templates where I only can have the blog without the gallery?
Please write a ticket on our help desk and include your URL there. The guys from support will assist you with setting everything like you need. http://redcodn.com/support
I don´t know how to do pasword protected galleries. I need to do them because people ask me for them.
I would be grateful if you can help me.
Please write down all your questions in a ticket on our help desk, the guys from support will help you out to set everything like you want. http://redcodn.com/support
A good day to you!
I have tried to send me a message using the things in the footer (book a wedding, say hi!,...) but I don´t have any message in my own email address. I don’t know why because I have my email address writte in general settings in wordpress. And for example if I want to send an email using social network of the camera 7 pannel I don´t have any problem, but it doesn´t work using “contact” page
The text in my post is formatted differently than the pages, the text is a different size and the line height is longer,, how can I style them so they look the same?
It shouldn’t be like this. Please write a ticket on our help desk with your URL and we’ll try to sort it out for you. http://redcodn.com/support
I need to do a lot of galleries (at least 20 or 30 galleries) with a lot of images in each gallery (over 200 photos)
I hope there aren´t any problem to put a lot of images in a gallery.
What is the maximun number of galleries and the maximun number of photos in each gallery that I can put?
Everything should be ok, still – your website will have a veery long load time. It might get the lazy-load feature which is on my mind for a few weeks now, but that will require time. You can try with adding a single gallery with that kind of numbers and see how it is loading. It actually has no limits that I know for now.
If you have any info on this, I’ll be glad to hear.
I made a gallery with 290 pictures, but even though there were a lot of images among them are only 37 MB that are optimized and each image is 750 px and 96 dpi higher side. However, the page loads very slowly. I searched the “lazy load” widget and I have added but I don’t know if I have not installed well or how it works, because the product is still very slow.
Once you load the first picture looks so good, but it takes long time to load the first.
Can you tell me something to improve my page with the load?
Widgets and plugins will not really help. We are currently working on some updates for the theme that will optimize it for large number of photos to work smoothly. I really hope that will be ready in around a couple of weeks along with some other improvements.
Is there a way to add a specific gallery to a page,, and not the latest ones?
In the latest update you have the option to select which gallery categories you would like to show, so you can sort them by that.
Can you tell tell me if it’s possible with the item to delete or change some tags like “blog”, “blog post”, “Availability calendar”.
I’m just interested in creating a tag for “pictures galleries” (different item galleries), “packages”, “contact”.
My other question is about an integrable module currently used on my website: the module is an access form wich lead to jingoo’s album (a website for photographer where i can buy my pictures).
There’s an HTML code to copy into the website. I’d like to keep and don’t know if’s it’s possible on you item.
Thank you for your answer
You can edit the menu as you want (if that is what you want to do).
As soon as the module you are talking about was previously used with WordPress – there should be no problem with this theme as well.
Hope that helps.
My current website is not a worldpress’s one, that’s why i ask you if the Jingoo access module can works on “camera 7”.
I don’t really know, I never tested it. If you have some coding skills, I think it could be possible to be added.
Ok, thanks. Last question: does it exist a try version before buying a regular licence?
According to ThemeForest regulations I cannot give trial versions of the theme, I’m sorry.
Hi, Great theme!!!
I have everything almost done, my only question is how to make the infinite scroll load more galleries. Once I first load the home page, It only loads 4 galleries, leaving a blank area.
Please check www.rodrigobarbosa.com.
Try scrolling down, it should appear. I am now looking at your website, everything is running nicely.
If you have issues, please use our help desk. Open a ticket here: http://redcodn.com/support and the guys from support will help you.
Hello, I’m looking at the code phrase “What people say” (in testimony) because I have to translate it into Spanish, I do not find, Could you tell me where it connects?
Thanks, I found it inside the wordpress page
Ok. Good to know.
You need any help?
Is to disable loading of images?
when you enter the photo gallery page images are displayed only when they finish loading. I would like to disable this feature
Hey… disabling that feature will also mean that photos will all appear when loaded, the animation on scroll will not work.
No problem, I prefer to disable all these features. as I have many photos in each album, it takes too long to load
how do I disable the load?
you’ll have to edit some files for this… please write a ticket on the help desk and we’ll try to offer you some ideas where and what should be disabled. http://redcodn.com/support
I’m comparing this theme with your new theme (Photoform) and I like a lot of things about this one – mainly the beautiful effects of the list and grid galleries!
1. However, I do like Photoform’s header (logo & menu) better, where the logo the the menu are on the same row.
Is there an option to make it the same in Camera7?
2. Another question – the demo shows a scroll gallery with both images and embedded video. Is it possible to add an embedded video to a “list gallery” as well?
3. Last question – I don’t like the huge “more info” button in the gallery page.. Is it possible to show this text inline before / after the images (like with Photoform), and disable this button?
Can I add any kind of text before / after the images?
4. Is there some kind of a filterable gallery “archive” page, that display a list of all the galleries?
1. Camera 7 has an option of setting the logo and menu in the same row, still – it won’t put the logo in the middle of the menu. If is a Photoform feature.
2. Videos come only with horizontal scroll for now. We’re working on adding an option to have advanced galleries with listed content as well.
3. Currently Camera7 doesn’t support this. It shows content only like you see on the demo. It could be changed with some custom CSS if you really want to do show after the gallery images.
4. Camera7 does not support filterable galleries. This is a simpler theme, with more effects. Photoform has many more options, but it does not have as many visual effects as Camera7 does.
Have a nice day!
Thanks for the answer(s)!
That’s too bad, I want to good from both worlds
Also, can I customize the homepage so that I will have grid galleries (like the link above) and also some custom code on top (to add my own image slider) ?
You can create different pages and showcase different categories on each one.
With a little customizing, you could add something above these maybe
Im using the Horizontal scroll gallery as my home page.
Is there a way to not show the category and/or the gradient in the name of the gallery?
Great Layout! Thanks!
Other thing: is there a way to dont show the “more info” tab in the gallery?
You could use some custom CSS to hide it if you want to. Please write us a ticket on the help desk with details of what you want to hide and the guys from support will help.
Same with the “More info” tab.
Is there a way to adjust the crop of the featured image used in the gallery so it doesn’t cut off at the subject’s head? I installed a thumbnail editor plugin to adjust thumbnail crops, but it’s not affecting the gallery image (ie: if I use horizontal scroll)
(heads a chopped at the 3rd and 6th gallery images)
Thanks for any help with this! It’s the only thing I need to fix before using it.
Unfortunately there is no way to adjust that but changing the code. Still, there are no guarantees that it will crop them exactly as you want. You can crop them yourself like you want and use them. 750×750px.
Can you place images in the “more info” pages in gallery? I placed a couple of images there and they do not appear.
Yes, you can add images. Whatever content you add in the text editor it will be shown there.
Actually, I noticed later that I was having an issue with adding images on any page. It seems to be working this morning. I think it is an intermittent problem with GoDaddy again.
Could be. Try asking them. Still – I’d recommend changing your hosting provider
Is it in the works in a future update to be able to possibly have a gallery page that you can place text directly on the page without placing the text in “More Info”? Or a regular page that can have a horizontal scroll gallery placed on top that displays the content of only one gallery?
We’re thinking to add such an option for the next updates
Hi, I really love how this theme looks and I’d love to purchase it! I just have a few questions first to make sure it will work for me.
1. The demo mostly shows just galleries and blog posts…but I would like to have several pages such as an ABOUT page and information on PRICING, etc. Is it possibly to have other menu options and pages (and submenus and links to other pages?)
2. On said pages are any styled elements available, such as shortcodes for tabs, accordian, or toggles?
3. Social sharing – do you have an icon to link to a 500 px page (where you have icons at the top of the page for FB, twitter, etc.?) Is it possible to share images from galleries and/or blog posts directly to FB, Pinterest, etc and have it link back to the website?
4. Is there a way to have a form for people to sign up for my newsletter on the home page?
5. Are Google fonts available? Also, it is possible to change the color of the text?
6. Can I add text below gallery pages? I see I can make a blog post with text beneath a gallery – can I do the same thing with pages?
7. Do you offer “lazyload” so that the galleries will load faster? I do have some galleries with a LOT of images…and it would be nice not to ahve to wait until they all load.
8. Can I use a plugin for my own customized contact form or do I have to use the one it comes with (I see that that one is not very customizable).
Sorry, I guess that was more than a few questions. I just want to make sure this theme will be a good fit, but it’s definitely my favorite one out there right now. Thanks so much!
I am sorry for the delayed response. I celebrated my bday this weekend and I was offline.
Now, your questions:
1. You can edit the menu and pages as you want. You can create, remove, change like you want them.
2. No, but you can use any plugin you like for this.
3. Currently there is no icon for 500px. It should come in the update. And yes, you can share you website anywhere (FB, Twitter) with no problem.
4. You could add a widget in the footer if you need it.
5. Yes, you can change the font and colors.
6. You can edit and add any content you want in the editor.
7. Lazyload is not supported for now, but it could come in an update.
8. Yes, you could use any plugin you want, just make sure it does not create any conflicts.
Sorry again for the delay.
Thanks for the reply, and Happy Birthday! Hope you had a swell weekend! So I think you answered most of my questions really well…and I’m leaning even more toward this theme than before (and I’ve looked at quite a few themes out there – this one’s my fav)...I think my biggest hesitation is on the lazyload…site speed is fairly important to me – is it more probable than not that you’ll add that to the next update? or is that not too likely? And if not, could I possibly get around it by just having more, smaller galleries rather than many images in each gallery? And how many would be the optimum # for the site to load quickly without too much wait time? Thanks so much!
Thank you! I had a great bday party, now I’m back at work
I am really glad you like the theme. Lazy load could come later this month since I’m not working on a new product that should be ready this week. After that, I’ll be working on updates and bug fixes for the current themes. I think Camera will get lazy-load for some of the gallery layouts. If you plan to create smaller galleries than the number I’d recommend would be 20-30, maybe 40 images depending on the server that you’ve got. It’s not always about the website, the server is very important as well.
I hope I’ll have enough time to work on this.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $13.50
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
25,000+ tutorials and 1,000+ courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work