Create a community of employers & candidates and get up and running within minutes. Moreover, you can monetize your job board by offering packages to this community.
Job boards can be complex applications having many moving parts, which not only requires senior level code expertise but if you hire a good developer it may cost thousands of dollars, not to mention months of time wasted. The good news? we already took care of it.
Employer User Flow
- Front-End Submission: A user can have access to the front-end job (or resume) submission, even without registration (configurable). However, you can configure your site to force user account creation at the time of submission or you can simply disable front-end submission for non-registered users.
- Employer’s Dashboard: A user can get registered on your job board as an “employer” or “candidate” which will allow him/her access to a dedicated dashboard panel, where he can manage all listings associated with his account.
- Manage Jobs (Add, Edit, Remove, Disable): Once the user has posted his listing (job or resume), he can manage listing from the dashboard, which means he can add new job vacancies, resumes, edit or disable existing listing or remove them altogether.
- Renew Jobs: If you’ve assigned your job listing a deadline it’ll expire on due time and you can opt to renew the expired job if needed.
- Job Applications: Once the job listing is approved and published you can accept job applications via different methods, you can define an external site from where you can accept application, you can provide an email address or you can accept job applications directly to your dashboard.
- Job Bookmarks: In addition to handling own job listing(s), an employer can save or bookmark listings (resumes or jobs). The bookmarks would be available from the dashboard.
Candidate User Flow
- Front-End Submission: Similar to jobs, a user can submit his resume/cv directly from the front-end without requiring user registration (configurable).
- Candidate’s Dashboard: A user can get registered on your job board as a “candidate” which will allow him/her access to a dedicated dashboard panel, where he can manage all resume listing associated with his account and perform additional tasks.
- Manage Resumes (Add, Edit, Remove, Disable): Once the user has posted his resume listing, he can manage listing from the dashboard, which means he can add new resumes, edit or disable existing listing or remove them altogether.
- Job Applications: If the candidate has applied to any job directly on the website, he can see all his past applications listed in the dashboard for record purpose.
- Bookmarks: While job-hunting if the candidates likes some job listing he can save or bookmark job listings right from the front-end. Later, he can access all his bookmarks from the dashboard.
- Job Alerts: What is the best way to keep your users engaged with your website? With job alerts feature, you can offer your candidates a way to subscribe to your job listing with a given criteria (keywords, location, job type, email frequency etc).
PLUGIN SUPPORT. (bundled)
The theme requires various core functionality plugins, but you don’t need to buy them separately as they are bundled with the theme package. These add-ons includes:
- Resume (enable candidates to upload their resume and list them)
- Bookmarks (add the option to bookmark listings)
- Job Alerts (enables you to schedule job alerts based on custom criteria)
- Applications (provides job application management interface)
- Application Deadline (enables a dead-line option for job listing)
- Job Tags (used to fine‐grain your listings filtering)
- Simple Listing Payment (sell a single listing spot at a fixed price)
- Paid Listings (sell quantity based listing packages)
PAID PLUGIN SUPPORT.
The theme also provides optimized integration for following paid plugins, some of these plugins may be previewed in demo but they are NOT included in the final theme package:
- WPJM – Field Editor (allows you to add/edit/delete new/existing fields and show them on relevant page)
- WPJM – Visibility (allows you to define visibility criteria for any given custom field)
- WPJM – Packages (allows you to offer packages to limit number of listing views and ability to apply or contact listing owner)
Again to reiterate, the theme doesn’t come bundled with any of above mentioned paid plugins. They are paid add‐ons (optional) that extend the site functionality — we’re only offering a seamless visual interface integration, while support for each plugin (for plugin-specific issue) is offered by their authors.
- Powerful & Super Lightweight
- Easy Installation & Setup
- Fully Responsive
- Theme Customizer Support
- Page Templates (Default, Dashboard, Compact)
- Geo Location Detection (from IP address)
- Schema Type Support for Jobs Listing
- Live Ajax Search for Jobs & Resumes
- Font-Awesome Icons (retina-ready)
- Localization Ready
- Extensive Documentation
- Free Updates
Please read and follow “Updating the Theme” section in the theme documentation if you are going to update an existing installation of the theme. There could be some release-specific instructions for the update. For this, please check “Release Notes” section from the docs.
= V1.5.2 – 07 March, 2018 =
- Fixed: “Location” field echoing wrong location in some instances
- Fixed: bookmark link for single resumes
- Fixed: page builder “Jobs” module showing only non-featured listings
= V1.5.1 – 04 March, 2018 =
- Fixed: an issue introduced by WP Job Manager 1.32.2 which was causing issues with job submission
- Fixed: an issue which was causing 500 internal server error in some scenarios triggered by theme activation
- Fixed: styling of pricing panels when sale price is activated
= V1.5 – 27 February, 2018 =
- Added: core functionality plugins with the theme package
- Added: support for “WP Job Manager Field Editor” plugin, allows you to add/edit/delete new/existing fields and show them on relevant page
- Added: support for “WP Job Manager Visibility” plugin, allows you to define visibility criteria for any given custom field
- Added: support for “WP Job Manager Packages” plugin, allows you to offer packages to limit number of listing views and ability to apply or contact listing owner
- Added: customizer option to configure header CTA button
- Added: 6 additional sidebars to easily manage widgets in job, resume and companies master and detail pages
- Improved: design for custom fields module in detail job/resume/company listing page
- Fixed: a few bugs
= V1.4.1 – 21 January, 2018 = (read release note for upgrade: https://bit.ly/2RKeYOv)
- Fixed: map scrolling on mobile devices
- Fixed: a few issues which were causing issues when some features are disabled
- Modified: some performance tweaks
= V1.4 – 21 January, 2018 = (read release note for upgrade: https://bit.ly/2RKeYOv)
- Added: “Companies” listing and profile pages
- Added: “Private Messages” plugin integration
- Added: “Explore” menu item to browse taxonomies directly from the menu
- Added: “Mapbox” map to jobs and resume archive pages
- Added: option to change header stickiness behaviour
- Added: option to change social profiles order
- Added: an additional menu location to access dashboard pages from main site header
- Added: two menu locations to “Dashboard Template”
- Added: ability to setup role-specific custom “Dashboard Welcome Messages”
- Added: ability to resize primary and dashboard logo from customizer
- Added: ability to adjust height of site header from customizer
- Added: ability to change default preloader icon
- Added: a few “action hooks”
- Improved: re-designed mobile menu for better user-experience
- Modified: Dashboard page types are marked in “Customizer” now, instead of “Meta Panel”
- Modified: Compact page types are marked in “Customizer” now, instead of “Meta Panel”
- Fixed: Added some missing translation strings
- Fixed: a few bugs
= V1.3 – 28 December, 2018 =
- Added following fields to the job submission form
- Salary Field (use `capstone_job_salary_options` to change options)
- Career Level Field (use `capstone_job_career_level_options` to change options)
- Experience Field (use `capstone_job_experience_options` to change options)
- Qualification Field (use `capstone_job_qualification_options` to change options)
- Job Excerpt Field (to display a short summary about the job)
- Company Size (use `capstone_company_size_options` to change options)
- Company Location
- Company Description
- Added newly added job-specific meta fields to single job listing page
- Added ability to change order + visibility of different elements in job archive page sidebar
- Added ability to change order + visibility of different elements in single job listing page
- Job tags now support Icons
- Extended site footer with extra elements
- Improved form styling for “Restrict Content Pro”
- Added various hooks to master job listing page and detail job listing page
- In dashboard template, switched “logout” link and “go back to site” positions for better UX
= V1.2.1 – 21 December, 2018 =
- Added some hooks to various pages
- Fixed an issue which was causing installation of an older plugin version
- Fixed a deprecated warning for PHP 7.2
= V1.2: 18 December, 2018 =
- Improved styling of Forms
- Added Customizer options to control accent colors (for modern browsers)
- Added Customizer options to control background images (for modern browsers)
= V1.1.1: 10 December, 2018 =
- Styling Improvements for various small elements
= V1.1: 5 December, 2018 =
- Integrated MerlinWP (a better theme on-boarding experience)
= V1.0 – 5 December, 2018 =
- Initial realease of the theme