Careerster – is a modern and clean templates with a stunning and trendy design that will help you create a web presence.
Careerster is best suited for developers, designers, programmers, freelancers, artists, coders, creators or any other professions. Creating a Resume/CV or personal website is an effective way to promote yourself and showcase your works.
- 10 Elementor Templates
- 1 Click Installation
- True no-code customization with drag and drop visual builder
- Customize fonts and colors in one place or fine-tune on individual elements
- Modern, professional design
- Works with most Elementor themes.
- Home 1 Template
- Home 2 Template
- Home 3 Template
- Home 4 Template
- About Me Page
- Contact Me Page
- Portfolio Page
- Pricing Page
- Resume Page
- Services Page
Required plugins installed with kit
- Awesome Contact Form7 for Elementor
- Elementor Header & Footer Builder
- Contact Form 7
- Work Sans
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
Setup Global Header and Footer in Header Footer & Blocks plugin
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to Appearance > Header Footer and click Add New button
- Give it a title and select Header, Display on Entire Site and click Publish
- Click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer
The following images shown in the kit are available for license from Envato Elements:
Icons: 25 Data Management Icons – (https://elements.envato.com/25-data-management-icons-line-4LKJWT7)
Logos: The Logos 60 – (https://elements.envato.com/the-logos-60-SYXSJF)