This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Hello, is it possible for the header timer to countdown to a specific event (manually selected), and not only for the next one? Like how the Countdown Widget allows you to do so. I only have 3 events (and no more will be added in the future) and I want a countdown only for the last one of them, which is the major one…
Thank you for choosing Church an Event!
This is not possible at the moment but we may add it in one of the updates if it attracts more interest.
If you are developer, you can open a ticket and we’ll give you directions how to go about implementing the feature.
Hi, thanks for the help on removing the image in the events background.
Very happy with the result thank you.
I have another problem I hope you can help with.
On your sample, the navi bar and logo, sit onto of the slider image with a opacity value. I cannot find out how to switch this on and my navi bar is just white.
Please let me know what to do to change this.
Thanks in advance – Jason
Hi, this is a per-page option called “Sticky Header Behaviour”. You can find it in the Vamtam Options below the page editor.
Make sure that you’ve enabled the single row header and you’re using a sticky header (both option are in Vamtam/Layout/Header)
Another question for you.
How do I reduce the depth of the “page title background”
I have this as a solid colour which I’m happy with but it is too deep.
Just sorted the “sticky header option” however, the logo now disappears and I don’t know why??
sorted the logo now.
Just the depth of the “page title background” to change now.
What do you mean by ” the color is too deep” . You can change the color from the local title bg option just below the text editor.
No not the depth of the colour! I mean the depth in pixels, i.e., the height. Where do I change this? Thanks in advance
I see now. There is no option to change the height of the title background. But if you open a ticket we will tell you how to change it.
Hello, Im looking to purchase this template ASAP it looks great but i have a few questions.
1. Is there a way to make the logo larger or spacing larger?
2. Can a video be placed in the Slider?
1. Yes, the height of the header is configurable, and you have the option to choose from three different header layouts.
2. Yes, you can place a video in the slider.
Do you have the WooTickets tested?
Thank you for your interest in Church and Events! No we’ve never tested the theme with WooTickets.
Hi I am interested in this theme, but could you tell me is it possible to change the top slider? I would want something a bit narrower and smaller. Sorry if this is a dumb question, I am new to wordpress! Thanks
Thank you for your interest in Church and Event! Yes you can change easily the height of the slider from the slider option panel.
Thanks for the quick reply, are there different slider style options, or would I just adjust the size? I have seen other templates with different slider styles, which I liked. So just wondering, thanks!
We use the most popular and in my humble opinion the most powerful slider plugin. So once you know how to use it properly you can do anything with it. You can use the sliders that come with the theme as a base and then build on it.
Hi, how do I change the footer content? And how do I change the background of the navigation menu at the top? Currently, it is translucent.
Thank you for choosing Church and Event!
Would you please open e ticket at our Help Desk:
We’d be glad to assist you further.
Hi, I have opened a ticket since yesterday and there is no response from the help desk.
What’s the ticket number please? I’ll check what’s going on.
I think my colleague just replied to you.
Nope. I just checked the help desk, there is no reply from your side.
Are you still waiting?
Thanks. I had received the first reply from your side.
Why is the support so slow from your side? I am still waiting for response from my 2 tickets in your helpdesk. #10122 and #10133.
Yes indeed it has been slower than usual for the last 3-4 days. One of our guys is sick. I am really sorry if this causes any inconveniences. We are doing our best to make up for the delay.
Does this theme comes with a language package (French translate) , Thx
Thank you for your interest in Church and Event!
It is not translated in French if this is what you ask for. It comes with .pot file and easily can be translated into any language. This is the standard way of translating themes and plugins in WordPress.
First of all I would like to thank the author of the theme. I really wanted this kind of theme. May God Bless the creators of this theme.
I want to show date and time in the actual post. How can I do that?
Thank you so much for your kind words!
Would you mind opening a ticket. We provide theme related support via our Help Desk:
How do you enter the date for the countdown timer?
Thank you for choosing Church and Event!
You don’t need to set a date. It shows automatically the next next event.
Is it possible to pay for an event?
There’s some sort of integration with eventbrite?
Eventtribe is an Event Calendar addon and it doesn’t come with the theme. While I am sure the the addon will function properly, I am so sure about its style.
How do you get the google map on the contact page to be full width and push up to the menu like your demo site? I’ve messed with all the options, but still can’t get it that way.
Thank you for choosing our theme!
Please kindly submit your question as a ticket on our secure Help Desk so that our dedicated support team can further assist you.
Vamtam Help Desk |
Thanks so much!
I’m considering buying your theme, but I have a couple questions before I purchase…
1. What does the third header option look like? I don’t see it in your demo, but saw you mentioned it in a previous comment to someone else. Is there a way to have the logo above the nav menu? I know CSS, but just wondering if there’s any easy way.
2. Out of the box, is the events plugin easy to use and does it display like your demo? I ask because I tried this plugin on its’ own (after seeing your demo) and found it to be very cumbersome to figure out. There was a lot of hooks and actions that need to be added. I’m hoping it will function easier, integrated into your theme.
Thank you for your interest in Church and Event!
2. The plugins is the best in this its category so you don’t really have an alternative . It is a bit difficult to learn but you have a good documentation to rely on..Event Calendar and Event Calendar Pro are fully styled, no additional coding needed unless you don’t like the look of the site.
I’m really interested in this theme. I have 2 questions before I buy it. I’m going to use it for and NGO, so I thought this one would be better that “Health Center – Responsive Medical Theme” but this last one looks better to us.
1. Is there any option in this theme to choose different options for our home page? We prefer Home page+Menu instead of Parallex effect
2. Do they both come with the same widgets and plugins? We need to show all the sponsors we have (as you do in the Health care theme in the bottom) but we can’t find this option in the Church one.
Thanks a lot!
1. Yes you can set any of the variation you see in our demo website as your Home Page.
2 The slider you see in Health Center is unique for this theme. You don’t have this in Church an Event.
Thanks for the quick info!
1. I can’t see the different options for the Home Page in Church and event, only Parallex with different headers. We want to have 4 options as in Health Center.
2. Is there any option to bring the slider to Church and Event?
3. Do you it’s better to buy Health Center and set it for and NGO? We need events, donations and projects information but not apointments. It’s just that Health Center looks visually better to us
1. I see now – this is landing page – only Health Center and The Wedding Day have one.
2. The slider in Health Center is Revolution Slider while in Church is Layered Slider. So you cannot use the slides from Health Center in Church.
3. Yes I think it is possible. Health Center supports the plugin Event Calendar. Most of the functionality is presented in the demo so double check if you have all you need.
Thanks again for the answer!
We don´t really know wich one best fits our needs. Any option of changes after the purchase?
I am not aware of such an option but you’d better ask Envato.
Everything is ok but menu is doesn’t work in mobile devices?
Are you running Church and Event version 4. There is a fix in the latest version 4. Make sure you’ve updated the plugins – Vamtam push menu plugin should be version .1.3.1.
I just bought the theme and I am trying to upload the theme but it says I am missing the css file. I checked the css file and there was nothing there. I am not sure what to do…can anyone please help me?
Cool it worked thank you
1 need to change either menu or background color when I attempt to do this in vantam styles it does not appear to make any difference
2 need to change donate button to purchase …
Found answer to number 2 just trying to figure out number one
I also do not see an advanced settings under the Vamtam admin panel
was able to change other menus but still having trouble with the color of the main menu . It’s white and does not contrast well .
We’ll need admin credentials to check on the issues.If you haven’t yet opened a ticket please do so.
Hello, Pre sale question. Can i make a custum post for event, because i wanna put a link to contact form 7 reservation module for each event directly in “detai”l at the right of the page. I dont need link website or other because events are only at the same place and only for the site. No extrernal link need; Special mention for this nice theme and work spent on it certainly.
Thank you for your kind words.
Events are custom post types, so why you need to build theme again.
You can modify the plugin directly to suit your needs, that would be the appropriate approach. Please note that Event Calendar is quite complex and it’s not going to be an hour job
Hello, can you change the name of the child theme? At updates plugin can we go to WooCommerce 2.1.7 The Events Calendar 3.5.1 and 2.6.2 in Wysija Newsletters
Hi, you can change the name of any theme (child or main theme – doesn’t matter) by editing its style.css file. Here’s the full documentation: https://codex.wordpress.org/Child_Themes.
You can update the plugins – they will work.
hi, is it possible to categorize events? I need to show a single category on a single page, is it possible?
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $23.60
This item was featured on ThemeForest
Power Elite Author