City Listing is The Best Rated Directory Template
And The Best Rated Corporate Template
It’s Getting Better and Better1.21 version has been released. More info on Changelog section, at end of this page.
Since 1.04 version, City Listing introduces one of its biggest implementations. You can opt to load SEO irrelevant contents dynamically and automagically get what every advanced web developer works hard to achieve:
The Highest PageSpeed Performance Overseas
Performance results obtained from
Available on the package as minified and unminified versions.
AboutCity Listing is an HTML directory template powered with Bootstrap 1170px Grid System, ensuring responsive layout and excellent navigation approach on every device and modern browsers. It was developed to present company listings, but you can easily adapt it to receive any kind of listings that fulfill your needs.
Features and Details
- New: 36 predefined color skins
- New: 9 homepage Hero Header variations
- New: 5 grid listing options
- Universal (multipurpose) directory template: adapt it to list companies, classifieds in general, real estate, anything you wish.
- Use YouTube, Vimeo, self hosted video, slideshow or image on Hero Header
- Perfectly responsive, instantaneously adaptable and touch sensitive
- Development focused on both mobile and desktop
- Smart Hero Header and layout: no video on mobiles, automatic resizable elements
- Clean code and well commented
- Cross browser compatibility validated
- HTML & CSS validated
- Retina ready
- Listing grid and map view
- Listing filter with multiple selector
- Probably the easiest map listing you will find: code very compact and objective
- Map view with Sidebar
- Blog listing and single article pages included
- Mask/reveal effect on Hero Headers
- Load images lazily for better performance (optional via JS parser)
- Supports Google Fonts and FontAwesome
- Documentation included (extensive and detailed)
Original Eye-catching Rounded DesignRobust structure, compact code, simple and objective contents and intuitive elements accurately designed to astonish even more on every eyeblink.
Easily Personalize As You WishLayout samples:
All Media Included on the PackYou will receive all images of the live preview to use as you wish, freely.
HTML Pages (49):(Notice: no PHP files included)
Credits and ThanksGrid System
- Twitter Bootstrap
Comment/uncomment the new variable "forceSlideshowOnMobile" on "assets/main.js" to disable/enable the Hero Slideshow on mobile devices Fixed mobile issue with the typing animation on the search input field, thanks to realmag777 by the reportV1.09
Fixed generic Bootstrap bug to Safari browser. File updated: assets/style.cssV1.08
Created new config on assets/main.js allowing to disable the rubber effect on Hero HeaderV1.07
Fixed issue with jQuery scrollTop on mobilesV1.06
Added 15 new HTML pages covering blog and listings variations New homepage with map on Hero Header New CSS classes to set listings with squared shape New CSS classes to show/hide excerpts on mobile New listing page with map view as default (listing-map-and-grid.html)V1.05
Fixed a bug on map library. The error was occurring exclusively on listing-map.html.V1.04
PageSpeed performance strongly optimized with Google Insights, GTMetrix, Pingdom and Webpage ToolsV1.03
5 new homepage samples, including light and dark Hero Header versions Added 36 CSS stylesheets with predefined colors New map listing page (map as default) New map with clean design 3 new listing grid options 3 new city page options 3 new blog grid options New listing page with map view as default New support page New single blog page option All preview images are now available on the pack for free usageV1.02
Added 4 new homepages with video and slideshow as background to Hero Header Added city filter to Hero Search boxes Added shape options to front categories (horizontal, vertical, leaf and mixed) Added mouse effect to Hero Header Added animated effects to hovers on listing items Sample local Hero Header video included on the pack