Clementina WordPress Blog Theme
It’s all bout details & lightness in beautiful Clementina. It’s perfect for fashion, travel and/or lifestyle blog. It was designed with a minimalistic approach, bringing your content to the front. It offers bricks featured area, sticky posts carousel, social share buttons with counters, custom instagram widget, custom recent posts widget, rich sidebar options, ajax posts loading, masonry blog layout, post formats and many more.
- This theme is only compatible with WordPress.org and will not work with WordPress.com
- All images, included in the demo of the theme are copyrighted by their authors. None of them will be included with the purchase.
- The logo in the demo is a custom image, created specifically for the demo, and is also not included with the theme.
Read the documentation online
- WordPress 4.1 & up
- PHP 5.3 & up
- 100% Responsive Design
- Header feature section in ‘bricks’ style, up to 5 recent posts
- Rich sidebar options
- Left/right sidebar
- Show/hide sidebar on any page
- Masonry blog layout
- List blog layout for archive pages
- Post formats: standard, video, image
- Custom Recent Posts widget
- Custom Recent Comments widget
- Custom Instagram widget
- Contact Form 7 plugin support
- Theme options powered by Redux
- Tweet & Share buttons under a blockquote
- Benefits of custom avatars
- Masonry gallery
- Unlimited Google web fonts
- Custom ‘about’ template
- Sticky posts carousel
- Responsive navigation
- Elegant secondary categories menu
- 20+ social icons in the header
- Social share buttons with counts
- Translation ready
Help & Support
We’re always happy to help you out with any questions you might have. Before reaching out, make sure you’ve read the documentation. If you have any questions about basic WordPress functionality, please, consider first searching through WordPress Codex. If you still have troubles with the theme, please, open a new support ticket.
1.1.4 – Apr 04, 2018
- Fixed Instagram widget not showing any data
1.1.3 – Jan 15, 2016
- Fixed a bug with sticky posts carousel that would break the page if no sticky posts could be found
1.1.2 – Dec 13, 2015
- Fixed an issue with comment form on WordPress 4.4;
- Small CSS fixes;
1.1.1 – Dec 6, 2015
- Fixed a small CSS bug that could totally destroy featured posts section;
1.1.0 – Sep 18, 2015
- Improved social share functionality and moved it to a custom plugin;
- Improved social share counts cashing with WordPress transients;
- Fixed a bug when social share count on the blog index page displayed incorrect number;
- Few CSS Fixes;
1.0.2 – Aug 30, 2015
- One more little fix of the Instagram widget
1.0.1 – Aug 29, 2015
- With Instagram rolled out the support for landscape and portrait formats, needed to fix the widget to display square thumbnails only. Done.
- Improved gallery popup styles. Fancy.
- Small CSS fixes.
1.0.0 – Aug 25, 2015
- Initial release