Coachify is a life coach and speaker’s dream come true! With its modern design and intuitive interface, this Elementor Template Kit offers the perfect platform to showcase your expertise and reach your target audience. With 100% responsiveness, Coachify adapts to any device, giving your clients access to your content from anywhere.
This template kit comes with over 17 beautifully designed templates, making it effortless for you to build your life coaching or speaking website in just a few clicks. Say goodbye to the hassle of coding and hello to a professional, impactful online presence with Coachify.
- Fully With Elementor Free Version (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Simple, Modern and Clean Design
- No Coding Knowledge Required
- 17+ Ready To Use Templates
- Responsive & Retina Ready
- Easy & Fully Customizable
- Global Kit Styles
- Form Appointment
- Pricing Plan
- Form Contact
- Single Blog
- Coming Soon
- 404 Page
- Elementor (Free)
- Jeg Elementor Kit
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
Detailed Guide: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/900000842846-How-to-use-the-Envato-Elements-WordPress-Plugin-v2-0
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
How to setup header in Jeg Elementor Kit plugin
- Go to Jeg Elementor Kit menu item > Header Template
- Click Add New Header
- Add condition > All Site and click Create
- Click gray folder icon to access My Templates tab
- Insert the header template.
- Customize and Save. This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.