Version 1.0.0 – WordPress 5.x tested
Elementor Builder ( Free ) Save $49
Completely free with Elementor ( FREE ) You have full Template Kits like Demo
Codesk – Coworking Space Template Kit
Codesk is a modern & professional Template Kit for Coworking Spaces, Open Office, Meeting, Conference Space Rentals, Corporate Company, Studios and other businesses. It is perfect for all types of Co-working Hub, Office Space, Shared Offices, Hot Desks, Workshops, Startups, Meetings and Conference rooms/halls and other. After importing the demo, you just need to change some information on the template to have a complete website. It is optimized for seo very well. All of the copyrighted images you can use for your website. You are looking for a WordPress Open Office website, or Coworking Spaces, this is the best choice
Required Plugins :
- Elementor (Free)
- Themesflat Addons For Elementor (Free) (By Themesflat )
Kit Key Features:
- One Click Demo Import
- Includes 3 Home page
- Unique and Modern Style.
- Clear and Clean Layout
- Lifetime Free Updates
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Cross browser compatible
- Built-in Header Footer
- Support Post Widget
- Support Carousel Slide Box ( Create sliders with anything )
- Responsive and Retina Ready
- Compatible with any WordPress theme
- Optimized for search engines
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
How to import Metform custom form
- Import metform template -
- Import the template where the form appears, then edit in Elementor. -
- Click the Metform widget in the column where the form should be and click Edit Form. –
- Select New, leave blank selected then click Edit Form button –
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder button. –
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab. -
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’.
- Once the template is loaded, click ‘Update’.