HTML /CSS website template created for use by bars, coffee houses, restaurants. Although can be easily converted into any other theme. Main role in the overall look plays full-screen photo background.
The theme is CSS based, no PSD mock-ups. It is easy to customize just by replacing photos and adjusting a few CSS styles (mainly colours). Index page backgrounds are replaceable via js file.
Contains fixed-height and non-fixed height HTML pages.
Flexible design, each part can be replaced, extended and customized. It includes unique features like:
- Ken Burns effect for home page backgrounds
- Opening modal boxes
- Resizable static background for inner pages
- Toggling boxes
- Unique moving content boxes with fixed height
- Full screen size Google map
- Contact form based on Google Docs with custom background
- Circular gallery
- Static pages with non-strict height
- Toggling informative boxes for photos
Code: 100% valid, well-commented, super accurate.
- 11 html pages.
- 2 css files.
- 8 js files.
- Fancybox set
- Folder with images-elements in jpg and png formats: buttons, badges, icons, arrows.
- Help file in PDF format.
Things to note:
- Contact form is Google Docs based. Test the demo.
- Template is tested in: Firefox 3.6 (Windows), Firefox 8 (Mac), latest Chrome (Mac+Windows), latest Safari (Mac+Windows), Opera 10 (Windows), Opera 10.52 (Mac), IE8 .
- Wordpress version is not (will not be) available.
- Minimum screen resolution for this template is 1280px x 600px.
For extra articles about customisation of template please visit my blog