About the template
ContraPet is an HTML5 & CSS3 activism landing page template. It doesn’t feature any petition functionality, but is meant to act as a basic design template. It would be perfect for political, social, environmental or economic concerns where the goal is to get as many people as possible to sign a petition – which needs to be coded or obtained otherwise by the purchaser of this template. Therefore ContraPet combines the look and layout of a petition with the simplicity and target-oriented structure of a landing page where the main focus is on conversion.
The template features a jQuery powered slider where you can put any HTML content in – i.e. your agenda or a video about your concern. It also features a character limit indicator in a comment textfield. Note: The comment form is not functional, it’s also just meant to act as a design template. The theme is based on the 960 Grid system for easy and quick layout customization. It’s completely tableless and sports a well organized and layered Photoshop PSD that contains the whole layout, making it easy to alter the design.
This description was updated on June 26th 2013.
- HTML5 & CSS3 template
- W3C valid HTML5 code
- Based on 960 Grid
- Tableless layout
- jQuery slider
- Textfield character limit indicator
- Smooth scrolling anchor
- Well organized & layered PSD included
Third party assets used
- jQuery – http://jquery.com
- modernizr – http://www.modernizr.com
- 960 Grid System – http://960.gs
- Paratype PT Sans Free Font – http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/PT-Sans
- Vector Social Media Icons – http://icondock.com/free/vector-social-media-icons
- Smooth Scroll Plugin – https://github.com/kswedberg/jquery-smooth-scroll
- HTML5 Placeholder jQuery Plugin – https://github.com/mathiasbynens/jquery-placeholder
- Simply Countable Plugin – https://github.com/aaronrussell/jquery-simply-countable
- Basic jQuery Slider – http://basic-slider.com
October 10 2012 - I am not familiar with any petition scripts, therefore I can’t tell wich would be good to use with this template.
March 12 2012 - This is a template – not a functional website. The petition and/or the comment form functions need to be programmed/coded by the purchaser. The theme is only meant to act as a design template.