Convertible Business WordPress Theme Overview
ConvertibleBusiness WordPress Theme v1.2 is available now!
Some features has been added and some others are improved! Convertible business theme is one of the best responsive WordPress theme for any businesses! Please scroll down to see the change log history… It’s compatible with WordPress 4.2 now!
- Unique and Super Clean Responsive Design
- Drag and Drop Page Builder with 50+ elements (And Counting!)
- All in One Widget (Build any elements easily with Drag and drop UI into sidebars)
- Powerful ? Easy to Use ? Admin Panel and Theme Options
- 5 Different Header Layouts
- 5 Different Menu Layouts
- SEO optimized HTML structure
- Google Headshot and Star Rating System for Google Search Results
- Pre-Made Skins
- Translation and WPML Ready
- Revolution Slider and Flex Slider
- Custom Post Types (Portfolio, Clients, Team Members, Testimonials)
- Unlimited Colors
- Unlimited Sidebars
- Powerful Page and Post Meta Options
- Font Awesome Retina Icons with Icon Picker
- Fully Responsive and Retina Ready
- Typography Settings and Google Webfonts Support
- Child Theme Ready (Sample package is included)
- Demo Content is Included
- Extensive Documentation and Video Tutorials
- WooCommerce Support!
- OptionTree ? by Derek Herman
- Plugins and scripts: jQuery, Bootstrap, FlexSlider, Isotope, Revolution Slider ($16 value), Visual Composer ($25 value)
- Some images we used in our demo site are bought from photodune.com and other stock sites.
- This great theme, is designed by a talented Elite author ? PremiumLayers.
Sample demo contents are included into the package. Images which are used in preview ARE NOT included in this responsive theme package. They are all from some talented photographers in Photodune and you can buy them by yourself.
Updates and Change Log
Convertible | Business WordPress Theme -------------------------------------- v1.4.1 – 03 June 2017 - UPDATED ! Plugins updated to latest version - FIX ! Minor Code Improvements - FIX ! WooCommerce Code Updated v1.4 – 30 Dec 16 - UPDATED ! Plugins updated to latest version - FIX ! Code Improvements - FIX ! Dynamic Styling Issue - FIX ! PHP7 Code Error - FIX ! Child Theme Issue - FIX ! Missing Google fonts Issue v1.3 – 12 Oct 16 - UPDATED ! Plugins updated to latest version - FIX ! Code Improvements v1.2 – 29 May 2015 - Updated: OptionTree framework - Updated: Revolution Slider to latest version (v4.6.93) - Updated: Visual Composer page builder to latest version with front end editor (v4.5.2) - Updated: FontAwesome icons gallery to latest version. - Updated: Latest version of TGM class. - Improved: Better compatibility with WP4.2 - Improved: Better security by escaping user inputs and considering latest XSS security issues in WP - Improved: Last menu item will automatically open on the left side to prevent drop down to go out of screen in small screens. - Improved: Better WPML (and other multilingual plugins) support by changing the structure of some theme options - Fixed: A style glitch in header layout 5 in boxed mode. - Fixed: Search box was not showing properly in IE9 - Special thanks to users and clients who helped me in this update by reporting issues and giving me their awesome suggestions. Thank you all! v1.1 – 13 Sep 2014 - Added: WooCommerce Support + Theme Options - Added: New layout options for category pages in theme options - Added: New option to blog element to enable/disable showing blog details on mouse over - Added: Some new google web fonts - Added: Showing phone number in tooltip for team members post type - Updated: Revolution Slider to latest version (v4.6) - Updated: Visual Composer page builder to latest version with front end editor (v4.3) - Updated: FontAwesome icons gallery to latest version (v4.2) - Improved: Better support for bbPress (Fixed some style incompatibilities) - Improved: Improved theme codes for better child theme support (Overriding theme functions is easier now) - Improved: Moved some more scripts to the footer - Improved: Google Map element was not compatible with new Google Map - Improved: Images in portfolio and post are not fixed to 100% width automatically - Improved: Last item in menu now looks better if it has a drop down menu - Improved: Testimonials navigation were hidden in small screens. Not they works in responsive mode too - Fixed: Broken long addresses in contact information element. - Fixed: Missing shadow image file for full width rows is at its right place now - Fixed: Preview button was not working in blog carousel - Fixed: In blog element (page builder), when a category is selected, if user re-edit this element, all categories will become selected automatically - Fixed: In single portfolio post page, "Next" button was previous and "Previous" button was next item! - Fixed: Isotope elements were not shifting to 100% automatically when user was viewing site on small screens (Responsive) - Fixed: Header layouts 4 and 5 were not looking fine in boxed mode - Fixed: Skins directory was missing in the main package v1.0 - 14 June 14 - Initial Release