This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
I haven’t heard a response in regards to my last comment on page 241
Would you please add G+ into Social Profiles or a custom box so I can enter whichever social networks I want? Thanks.
I will add it in the next release.
Thank you. =)
Can only be purchased css + xhtml? I do not use wordpress.
Sorry it’s only available on Wordpress.
Hello, we have problems with the translation of the theme. We have wordpress in Spanish and we have translated core using poedit
Erroneous translation: especially in the paragraph ‘blog’ comes out mixed information. Attach an image to help. We do not know if it is a problem of wordpress or core theme.
We hope you understand our doubt. Thank you!.
Can some body tell me how to sort the videos in my Video Portfolio?
If i create a new Vimeo Portfolio, the Vids are everytime the last one not the first!!
Thanks and regards
In the gallery you can insert video? thk
Gallery is for image only content and portfolio for video content.
Hi! I can’t make this theme work under Wordpress 3.5.1. After uploading the theme, when I choose the theme it’s preview shows blank! If I go on and activate it, the result is the same blank page published.
It’s already work if you upload theme successfully.
Please see http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/269/0/my-wordpress-theme-isnt-working-what-should-i-do
Hi, I had just upgraded to 4.3 version, everything seems to work (http://www.danielemion.it) except:
1) With KenBurns homepage, the white stripe in footer region, stops in the middle of the page (see my home page);
2) facebook social icon in galleries don’t be shown (http://www.danielemion.it/carnevale-di-marca-2013/);
3) with light skin selected, in a gallery, when click on an image, this image will be enlarged but with black background, not a white one, why?
4) the menu is now returned on the left side, why not maintained centered as older versions? Now the blog contents, the footer, galleries contents, etc, are all centered and the menu in on the left side. This feature is intended or a mistake?
5) With firefox custom Twitter widget is not shown in the sidebar of the blog, using the Chrome widget seems to work and is displayed
With version 3.4 everything works.
Can you help please?
Still get crazy: gallery 1 is the homepage gallery and is linked in the admin box as 1 with kenburns style. Gallery 2 has differnt pics that are linked to none parent with Galleryflow to Gallery 2, but that is not working!
Imageflow style shows the same pics as in Gallery 1 although it is linked are linked with gallery2!
I don´t want to use thumbnails or column style!
What can i do?
Sorry, I am not sure I understand you correctly, could you send me some screenshots with description please?
Oh sorry i am crazy!
The preview pics of the video portfolio that are all linked to Videoportfolio only, can be seen in every gallery i was creating, although i never linked the vp pics to those galleries!
So i make a new gallery like in the video tutorial, upload several pics to them and add a new gallery page with thumbstyle, after that procedure i have not only the pics i uploaded but also the videoportfolio pics in that gallery!!!!
What must i do to have the vid pics in the vidpage only and not somewhere else??
And is there a way to have the same slidestyle in a gallery, like the videoportfolio slide with reflection? I don`t want thumbs or column style for the second gallery?
Hi! Just complementing my previous post where I explained that the theme doesn’t load. I turned on debugging and I get the message below:
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 10007 is not allowed to access /tmp owned by uid 0 in /var/www/vhosts/robertoformiga.com/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/core/index.php on line 8
Fatal error: session_start() [function.session-start]: Failed to initialize storage module: files (path: ) in /var/www/vhosts/robertoformiga.com/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/core/index.php on line 8
I don’t know what to do and I hope to get some help…
Please contact your webhost. Your session setting is incorrect on your server.
Hi! Great theme, i like it very much. But i would like to make a child theme for my own little changes. But it’s not working. I think because of too many hardcoded links in the theme files. I dont like to make my changes in the original files where the next update overwrite every change.
Another bad thing is the translation file. Many texts on the page are not linked to the file and can’t be translated in other languages.
Will these things be fixed next time?
I have the same issues as Daniele Mion.
1.) The facebook social icon won’t show up in either the page view or the gallery view of my media.
2.) I have the site set to the light theme, and the images when enlarged, by clicking on them, pop up on a black BG instead of the transparent BG of the page, like in your preview. Why is that? Are we doing something wrong?
Thanks for reporting. I will release the fix for it soon.
I finally managed to get the things working here, but I have two more questions:
1) In my homepage with the “Flow” slideshow selected, the page loads having the first image of the strip active, and not the third one as shows in the theme’s Live Preview, causing the strip to be initially viewed from centre to right, having nothing on the left side. How to center it upon loading?
2) I’m having the same problem as Daniele Mion and Sylviavale. With the light or black theme active, both results in a plain black background after enlarging the images, and not the transparent background (white or black) that shows on preview. How can it be fixed?
1. You can enable auto start using Core admin > Blog Portfolio
2. I will release the update soon.
First of all thanks for the great theme. My customer enjoys it very much.
But I think I recognized a bug: On some IE versions (8 and 9) the reflection of the flow slide on the homepage shows up although I disabled it in “CORE -> Blog Portfolio -> Other Gallery Settings -> Enable/disable image reflection (for image flow)”.
To make it even more difficult, not all IE 8 or 9 versions behave this way. On some of my systems the bug shows up, on others (with exactly the same IE versions) it behaves as desired.
Is it possible for me to completly erase the “Enable/disable image reflection (for image flow)”-functionality for this theme in order that the reflection is shut off in all browsers?
Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!
Hmmm… It’s strange. I will check theme with IE on release the update soon.
hello, I really like your theme, but I also have a little problem. the menu system disappears on iPhone. Ive read that you will release the option to enable/disable fade out menu in the next release.
when will this be?
Obliged to downgrade to 3.5.
Please, can you reply to my post in order to permit me to benefit of all 4.3 features?
One question. As I can see on the live preview demo page, when you click on a photo it opens large over the page background. On my site photo.irmetov.com if you click on a photo it opens on a black background which i don’t like. How can I fix it to look like on the demo page? Thank you!
I will release the update soon.
All vimeo preview pics that i upload for the videoportfolio appears additional in the Photogallery too, more precisely all pics in the medialibary are could be seen in the photogallery although i have not linked them to this location. Some pics in the libary i want for gallery exclusivly and other for the Homepage gallery and other for the videoportfolio! How can i arrgange them for there gallery?
I don´t want to see the video preview pics in my photogallery too, that are screenshots for the vimeo videos only!
What can i do?
Thanks and regards
Please follow the theme’s instructions in /manual/index.html it will help you get through all theme features.
Tried to turn auto start on/off without any difference ( WP 3.5.1
Hi. I have version 4.2 on WP 3.5.1. The following problems occur with full-screen front page:
- when the menu bar disappears, the only way to make it appear is to move cursor away from the website screen (i.e. on web browsers menu) and move back on the website. Moving cursor within the website’s frame doesn’t make the menu to appear – this can be confusing for the visitors (tested in Safari, Chrome and Firefox – same issue)
- on mobile devices (iPad, iPhone), there is no way of having the menu appear – once it disappears, moving with finger, etc doesn’t make the menu to appear
- weirdly enough, opening the website on iPhone, take awfully long (tested on the same wifi network; opening on an iPad is ok)
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $18.50
Power Elite Author
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work