Costy is a multipurpose, 100% responsive, simple and clean Cost Calculator and Order Wizard template. Built with HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and Bootstrap4. The Calculator engine with Order Wizard can be integrated into any Bootstrap based HTML5 site.
The package contains 3 calculator demo variation with 8 color version. The calculated costs and item needs can be transformed into Order List with one click. Enjoyable digital experience while calculating and sending an order.
The calculator tables and forms are ultra responsive with effective input validation. Products or services are presented with lightbox. Order list generation and reset can be done with one click, while focus is driven with smooth scroll. User friendly notification and email confirmation about the order requests are built in.
Can be suitable for calculating:
- BMI (Body Mass Index)
- Renovation costs
- Medical service prices
- Car wash, car rent costs
- Loan, banking services
- Hosting services
- Project costs
- Package delivery service costs
- ...and much more…
- HTML5 & CSS3 & jQuery & Bootstrap4
- Ultra responsive
- Simple and clean
- Valid code, checked by W3C
- SEO optimized: Google Page Speed Result
- Cross-browser compatible
- Well documented and commented plus video tutorial included
- Fully customizable components
- Wide range of icons to chose from (500+ retina ready icons)
- Google Font in use
- Modern, isometric design
- Calculator and order wizard engine can be integrated in any Bootstrap framework
- Premade calculator structures with more color versions included
- Auto calculations on input keyup or toggle switch
- Instant sub summary and total price update
- Order list summary generation and reset is possible with one click
- Driving focus with smooth scroll
- Preloaders, animations
- Effective form validation and user friendly notifications
- Auto email confirmation about the calculation (order request)
The item is supported. We are in GMT +1 and we try to answer all questions within 24-48 hours in weekdays. Requests which arrive during weekends or public holidays will be processed on next Monday or business day.
VERSION 1.0 (MARCH 25, 2019)
- First Release.