The previous post link does not work. I have posted lots of codes already but somehow when you try to look at on the previous post. Link does not work! So therefore you cannot view the old post you have posted.
Advice on this?
Hello. Can you please send me your problem along with a WordPress admin account via the contact form on my profile?
i have a article site which is not wordpress, will it work on my site http://www.indiagrowing.com/coupons
Hi. well, you will need to manually import all the content yourself into WordPress, it will require some work, there’s no automatic migration process
Just bought the Couponize theme.
Is there a quick start guide?
I’ve already installed it, but I seem to have a sidebar on my homepage?
Also have do you add a companies info (not copuon) like you have for Modena?
My site is www.vouchercodefinder.co.uk
Hello! You’ll need to create a new page with the Homepage page template and select it as your homepage in Settings > Reading
As for the other question, I’m confused, I don’t have any Modena theme
Hi, I have some pre-sale questions. I see you show coupons in a list view. Is it possible to show coupons in grid view like the widgets on your front page?
Also is it possible to show grid view of companies and not coupons?
I want the front page to be one big grid with companies and when you click on them you go to the company page and see their deals. Is that doable?
Because I see you already have the part where you click on the company and see their deals. But anyway to do what i need?
Hello, unfortunately that’s not possible by default. All the pages that are available are already on the demo, there’s no hidden stuff.
Hi, how can I earn money with this kind of website?
Hi. You can buy this theme and start promoting products from other websites that pay you if you find them customers.
e.g. Some stores will give you a link to promote their products and, if you find a buyer that will buy a product using your link, you will get credit. You can use amazon or any other website that pays you to promote their products
By using categories either I can use them as Coupon Categories like Laptops, TVs etc. OR I can use them for store pages like Amazon, Walmart. I want to use both the things Coupon Categories as well as Store Pages. Can you help me in that please?
Hi, categories are meant to be used as stores, as the demo shows, it’s not possible by default to use them both, sorry.
Pre-sale questions: Can I as Admin limit how long the coupons can last on my site? Can coupons be listed by location (Or search by location)? Can people pay to post?
Hello. Coupons don’t expire in the theme, they can’t be listed by location and requiring payments for posting can be achieved, but with a 3rd party plugin, since this is related to functionality and not to the theme
1) Can the users, register in my site? if not by defect, what plugin think you that can do it? because i want the users have a perfil with the coupons that they was see, is say, the user in his profile can see the coupons that he see in other moment for example. Or that the user can keep the coupons that he think are important for him and he wants see the coupon in other moment.
2) I see in the demo in the down of the coupon that put for comment you need logged in to post* i can redirect the url for my personal register form?? or the register form is the newsletter signup… i dont undertand this…
3) Can i put a register form for the users can add coupons??
If i need a plugin of 3º, please, can you say me what plugin can do it??
4) Can i put Categories?? for example when put Companies, i want put Categories, for example, MADRID, BARCELONA, ZARAGOZA, etc… and the user that want add coupon, can put a categorie of this. Understand me? thanks.
Thanks, and wait.
1) It’s not possible by default. It’s possible to submit coupons from the front-end, but there’s no user management functionality, that kind of functionality is added through 3rd party plugins and not via the theme
2) You can register using the default WordPress registration form, in /wp-login.php?action=register . I disabled comments for unregistered users because of the spam on my demo
3) Same as 1, I can’t recommend anything because I didn’t use any plugin
4) I’m afraid not, companies are used as categories
okei in 4) the companies can be changed?? instead of name of the companies fr example WILDSURF, i can put MADRID and after, within of MADRID put a subcategory?? subcategory is optional, but i need know if i can change the name of companies, because in PO files i can traduct companies for categories, and here put my companies (categories) with my own name of companie, no? tahnks.
Hi, yes, you can drop the companies and use it as categories, but not both at the same time(categories and companies). Also, no sub-categories are supported by default
ok, but i can edit the subcategories and put it, or i need program code. Thanks
Hi, only with customization, support doesn’t include customization
ok, and other question, can you provide me a Demo of backend of wordpress?? please, for try the backend and decide me for purchase =) thanks.
for buy your product**
Hi, I can leave some screenshots, but can’t provide direct access to our demo due to security reasons.
ok, thanks. where i can see the screenshots? thanks. =)
Hi, sorry for the very late reply
i have, sent to you in private message
Freecharge Promo Code
Hi, please send me your problem + a WordPRess admin account via the contact form on my profile
I have sent the details alreday. can you please check?
I have answered there
Thanks, Working Now…
Please delete this comment. I was mistakenly typed my login info here & the re edit it.
Theme hasn’t been updated for two years?
Hi, the theme works fine with the latest WordPress versions.
I am interested in this template but before buying it, I have a few questions:
- Is it possible to change the /coupons/ word in the URL of each coupon with another word for example /comparer-cashback/ ?
- The template is updated again today ?
Thank you in advance !
1) You can change it, but it would require quite some customization in lots of files. if you’re familiar with PHP, it shouldn’t be hard, but if you’re not familiar with coding, it’s not that easy
2) I’m not sure what you mean. The theme is fully supported, it wasn’t updated because it works perfectly with all the recent wp updates
Okay, I’ll buy the template. Can you detailing me all the files to edit ?
Hi, please post a new message with your question so I can verify the purchase
is there’s a way where the buyer send a message to all merchants asking for future deal?
Hi, that’s not possible, sorry
I would like to turn off Related posts in the theme. I’m not finding the option in the theme options or Word Press options. Is there a way to turn off related posts for this theme, if so where is the option?
Hi, you can add this to style.css
Could you please advise me how to set up the custom fields for Coupons. They are not outputting values as expected:
Realized it was because the WP All Import plugin free version did not allow. Now my issue is that all dates are importing with 01/01/1970 so my coupons are all “Expired”. Do you have any suggestions?
Hi, the theme uses a custom field to set the expiration date, I’m not sure how that plugin works, but it will need to be modified in order to use the custom field used by the theme in order to store the expiration date. I can’t offer further support for 3rd party plugins I’m afraid.
I’d setup “pauseOnHover” on main.js but when I use Chrome (last version on windows) it is not working. Is there another way to pause the carousel? And about change the cycle of the animation from “slide and pause” to a continuous sliding items?
Hi. Does it work on all the other browsers except chrome? Have you tried clearing the browser cache?
Hi, after one of the last WP update (some months ago, I can’t remember the version the problem started with, now I’m using 4.6.1.) the expiration date is no more being saved in the database. And if I update an old coupon date, the _single_date value is deleted.
Can’t find out why this happens.
Hi, sorry for the very late reply. Are you sure you don’t have any other plugin conflicting with that custom field?
preview link hacked man!
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $18.50