Cover is a premium Vue.js 2 based component library for modern web application. There are a huge of flexible components for building your next project.
It’s simple, minimal core with carefully thought UI that can handle apps of any scale.
v2.1.2 – 2018/07/08
- [feature] upgrade point to 1.4.0 - [feature] optimize core code and *cover-pro* boilerplate - [fix] some bugs
v2.1.1 – 2018/06/22
- [feature] `c-flatpickr` add prop `config` reactive - [fix] `c-steps-item` text not show
v2.1.0 – 2018/06/10
- [feature] add `c-scroll-view` component - [feature] upgrade build system to webpack 4 - [feature] add cover-pro boilerplate, which use vue-cli 3 - [fix] `c-flatpickr` v4.5.0 display style bug - [fix] `c-form-textarea` value sync bug - [deprecated] remove spa-vue boilerplate, try the new cover-pro - [deprecated] remove old v1 code. If you still need it, please download old version
v2.0.3 – 2018/04/02
- fix c-form-input v-model not sync bug
v2.0.2 – 2018/03/25
- fix flexbox bugs with IE11 - fix svg icon bug - add a thrid-party upload component link - upgrade point-sass to 1.3.3
v2.0.1 – 2018/03/15
- include v1 files - add a spa boilerplate created by vue-cli
v2.0.0 – 2018/03/11
- a full codebase refactor, no backward compatible.
v1.1.0 – 2017/05/28
[add] vue spa boilerplate by vue-cli webpack template [update] flatpickr to 2.6.3 [update] popper.js to 1.9.9 [update] point to 0.9.3 [update] chart.js to 2.6.0 [fix] build process error which miss .babelrc [fix] some demo bugs
v1.0.0 – 2017/05/12
- Initial release