Covoza is a modern and clean Elementor Template Kit for Medical Awareness especially Covid-19 awareness, Medical Prevention and vaccinations. This template has a professional design with a 100% responsive layout, retina-ready, and is very easy to customize because using Elementor so you don’t need a single line of coding!
This template kit includes 10+ carefully-crafted templates, you can build your professional-looking company business website just a click away.
Please note: Information provided as preview content is for demonstration purposes only. Refer to your local government and/or health organizations for the most accurate and up to date information.
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Modern & Clean Design
- 15+ Ready to use templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Retina Ready
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- About Covid-19
- Single Blog
- MetForm Appointment
- MetForm Contact
- 404 Page
- Global Theme Style
- Jeg Elementor Kit
- Elementor – Header, Footer & Blocks
- Live Covid19 Lite
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
Setup Global Header and Footer in Header Footer & Blocks plugin
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to Appearance > Header Footer and click Add New button
- Give it a title and select Header, Display on Entire Site and click Publish
- Click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.