This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Light is good! Very neat work.
Amazing! best ever!
Nice and Cool!Well done
Awesome theme my friend!!!!
Glad you like it
Awesome theme bro , a fan of it
Looks great. Good Luck
nice theme .. Good Luck With Sales
Thank you very much
Awesome work guys!
Good job! Good luck with sales
Very nice theme! Good luck
The demo shows only one image per product on the single product page. Is that hard coded, or is it possible to show thumbnails below the main image. If not, is it possible to add images below the main one? Thanks.
It’s possible to show the thumbnails below the main image. You can check an example here – http://demo.codestag.com/crux/product/daniel-flannel-shirt/
Let us know if you have any more questions.
Great! One more: Is pop-up the only way for the thumbnails to enlarge? Or can the main image area replace enlargements as well?
Edit: I just read your response for bcatkins and got my answer. Thanks.
1. Can the size of the normal text be made smaller – and change font – fairly easily from theme options?
2. I like your shop set up – can I import the look/feel/ and products so it looks exactly like your demo?
3. Not sure if you know this regarding this woo commerce –
a. can the product images be made shorter? can I remove the lightbox feature on them? and if I click on a product using a smartphone – I see the checkbox indicating that it’s added to cart – but have difficulty going to the cart if the page is long – is there a woo commerce feature if something is added to cart, then it will go straight to the checkout page? I want this.
4. finally I’d like to see some shortcodes in action – especially tabs or pricetables – can i see them somewhere. Do tabs look like the individual product page where it has tabs for Product Description, Additional Details, and Customer Reviews? Let me know these things – beautiful theme!
Hello and thanks for your interest!
To answer your questions:
1. You can easily change into any Google Font through Theme options yes. But font sizes can’t be changed from theme options but custom css, since we’re using REM font units, so just changing the font size of html would result in overall decrease of font size.
2. Yes, you can import the dummy data from demo. More details on it are under the theme documentation.
3. For product images, yes they can be made shorter from WooCommerce settings. Also the lightbox feature can be removed. For redirecting users to checkout page directly after adding an item, you can select this option at the WooCommerce settings page. It’s only a checkbox away
4. Sorry about that, we just created a shortcode page: http://demo.codestag.com/crux/shortcodes/
The tabs have some additional borders, but you can easily make them look exactly like the tabs on the product page by adding just one line of custom css. We can help you with that.
Let us know if you have any further questions
Neat WooCommerce theme!
I just purchased. amazing theme. is there documentation? or tutorials ?
Thanks for purchasing one of our files, we truly appreciate it!
You can find the documentation in your theme package and it can also be accessed online at http://docs.codestag.com/crux .
If you need some help, feel free to create a ticket on our support forum.
Good work friend
Thank you very much!
Good work, but where can I test out shortcodes?!
The demo site sucks as it doesn’t showcase all the nuts and bolts of this amazing theme.
I would love to buy it but I’m reluctant until I see the short codes
Hi there, sorry about that… The theme was approved very quickly and caught us off-guard, so we just added a shortcode page today:
The shortcodes are loaded through our StagTools plugin.
Here is a complete list and more details about it:
Awesome work! glws
Really cool! GLWS
Glad you like it Cheers!
beautiful design.. good luck!
Thank you guys!
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $23.50
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work