Cupid- Creative Portfolio Elementor Template Kit . It’s creative, minimal and clean design. It has all of the features of the business website. It’s suitable for any startup business, cv, resume, companies, agencies, and freelancers who need a professional way to showcase their projects and services.
This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
The popular Elementor Page Builder for WordPress allows you to control your contents and layout more efficiently in a visual drag and drop builder. Our custom addon provides additional functionality and elements for creating dynamic sliders and tabs with any template. Changing any front-end style is simple and easy for anyone without any prior coding knowledge.
- Header and Footer Builder
- 15 Templates
- True no-code customization with drag and drop visual builder
- Customize fonts and colors in one place or fine-tune on individual elements
- Modern, professional design
- Works with most Elementor themes.
Addons installed with kit:
- Elementor Page Builder (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Elements Kit Lite
- Pixi Filterable Image Gallery
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.