- Full Wordpress v.6.2.2 updated.
- Full Elementor v.3.13.3 & Elementor Pro v.3.13.2 plugin updated.
- Buy One Time & Get FREE Updates FOREVER.
- Woocommerce Ready
- Need help installing this item on your website? Contact us and we will install it at NO ADDITIONAL COST.
Professionally designed Elementor templates for jewelry, costume jewelry, custom jewelry and goldsmiths or any online fashion store. This kit has 16 pre-built layouts ready for you to update. It has a sophisticated, modern and glamorous layout featuring unique animated Hero overlay. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
This kit was built with the Hello theme, but you can use any other theme with Elementor support.
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included).
- 06 months of premium support
- Great documentation and support from Elementor and WooCommerce
- True no-code customization with drag and drop visual builder
- Customize fonts and colors in one place or fine-tune on individual elements
- Modern, professional design
- Animated hero overlay
- WooCommerce support
- Header and footer builder
- Fully customizable
- Responsive layout
- Header 01
- Header 02
- About Us
- Archive Product
- Coming Soon
- Contact us
- Customer Support
- Home Custom
- Home Shop
- Jewel School
- Our School
- Our Services
- Single Product
- Elementor Pro
How to Install
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
Manual import: Do not unzip the download. Upload the Kit zip under Elements> Installed Kits by clicking the Import Kit button. Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins. For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
Acknowledgements & Contributors
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.