Cutato is a responsive, modern & attractive Healthy Lifestyle Magazine & Blog Elementor Template Kit for quickly and easily creating websites using the Elementor Page Builder plugin for WordPress. This kit is optimized for Elementor Pro and works with most WordPress themes.
This template kit includes ready-to-use 10+ elementor templates that are fully responsive & retina-ready. You can build your professional-looking business website just in a click away and without coding with a very low budget!
- Modern and Professional design
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- 10+ Pre-designed pages
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Fully Customizable
List of Required Plugins:
- LA-Studio Element Kit
- Home Page
- Healthy Coach
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Author Archive
- Single Page
How to Install:
1. Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress 2. Do not unzip 3. Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. 4. Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins 5. For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to import Metforms and content blocks
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own. Blog Content is not included – you will need to add a few posts to WordPress before post content will appear in templates.