Dasaasy is a professional Elementor Template Kit designed for SaaS & Tech Start-up Agencies. With its clean, modern and simple aesthetic, it is perfect for showcasing SaaS, software, IT, technology, start-ups, IT solutions, web agencies, mobile app showcases, digital agencies, and any other related business websites. This template is also versatile enough to be used for any other service-based business.
Please note that this is not a standalone WordPress theme, but a collection of page templates designed for use with the Elementor page builder. This template kit has been optimized for compatibility with the free Hello Elementor theme, but it can be used with most other themes that support Elementor for creating professional and engaging websites
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Modern & Clean Design
- 18+ Templates with Global Theme Style
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Retina Ready
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- About Us
- Feature Detail
- Career Single
- FAQs Page
- 404 Page
- Coming Soon
- Single Post
- Contact Form
- Subscribe Form
- Global Kit Styles
Plugins installed with kit
- Jeg Elementor Kit
- Elementor Header & Footer Builder
- Happy Elementor Addons
How to Install
- Install and Activate the “Template Kit Import” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
Setup Global Header and Footer in Header Footer & Blocks plugin
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to Appearance > Header Footer and click Add New button
- Give it a title and select Header, Display on Entire Site and click Publish
- Click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.