Deliveritta is a clean Elementor Template Kit for Delivery or online food delivery services. All you need to do is replace content on the pages and fill them with images.
- 10+ Premade Page Templates
- Yandex Map, NO Google Map API required
- Cool Lottie Animation
- Google Fonts
- Fully Customizable
- Quick Loading and Optimised images for Search Engines
- Responsive on standard screen sizes
- Quick and Easy Templates Import Plugins
Templates / Blocks
- Page :: FAQ
- Page :: News
- Page :: Blog
- Page :: Contact us
- Page :: About us
- Page :: Homepage
- Section :: Page top title (with image) – Left Aligned Title
- Section :: Page top title (with image) – Right Aligned Title
- Section :: Meet our team
- Section :: Testimonials Carousel
- Section :: Partners Logos Carousel
- Section :: Page Top (simple title)
- Page :: Maintenance
- Page :: Coming soon
- Single Post / Single News
- Search Result
- Archive page
Required plugins installed with kit
- Element Pack Lite
- ElementsKit Lite
- Jeg Elementor Kit
- Mihdan: Elementor Yandex Maps
- WPForms Lite
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
Detailed Guide: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/900000842846-How-to-use-the-Envato-Elements-WordPress-Plugin-v2-0
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to setup header in Jeg Elementor Kit plugin
- Go to Jeg Elementor Kit menu item > Header Template
- Click Add New Header
- Add condition > All Site and click Create
- Click gray folder icon to access My Templates tab
- Insert the header template.
- Customize and Save.
Illustrations are licensed for use from Pixabay and Freepik and may be used on your website. Please note blog content is not included in import – you will need a few posts in WordPress before blog content will appear in templates.